Stray Fawn Community

The Community Challenge

On 3/31/2021 at 1:38 AM, Chiyanna said:

@spartan horse Here's the savefile:

Slot2.nichesave

The main story points are just if you want to keep the story making sense or want to know what was going on when you open the save without going through my whole screenshots thing. The story limitations are limitations or mini challenges brought on by the story. These must be obeyed (pretty sure anyways).

Main story points:

Bear and his little brother will stick with their blind father Mist for as long as he's alive. Then they may stick together, and they might also go searching for their big sister Ruby. They have never before seen a bearyena and would run if they saw one.

Lurk and Yosurke are prolific hunters. They get most their food from hunting, and will soon teach their children. They love to hunt stag-moles and frequently visit the holes near their camp to hunt them. Their favorite in the one next to the beach behind their camp. A recently discovered one on the Wide Peninsula is the second favorite. They'll also hunt bunnies, especially those that steal their berries.

Pridukro has developed a good relationship with Lurk and Yosurke by watching their children, colecting berries for them, and helping them hunt in the short time they've known eachother. This could be a good stage on which to partner Pridukro and Makiia.

Oinu is a prolific adventurer and doesn't usually stay in one place very long, though if he finda a berry bush he likes he'll stay a few turns to gather food. He loves to have Ruby with him for company. He likes her as a friend and thinks she's quite capable especially with her disability, but whether he loves her is yet to be seen.

Memela has found that she loves to hunt after helping her parents kill a bearyena. She wants to try and snag some stag moles next.

Iakii tends to defend her children prolifically, putting her life on the line each time. Even though she's weaker than some of the other fighters, she will fight to the death to defend her babies.

Retare means bear in some niche language. She is curious about hunting and fighting and wants to be strong like her parents.

Bear (Mist and Pearl's kid) has sticky tounge! Don't let that die out!

All the nichelings know about the dangers of the bluebird and keep their children close. (Though perhaps Oinu and Ruby do not).

Mist loves the water and loves picking berries, he may instil these two loves in his sons.

Story limitations:

Yosurke will destroy any poison berry bush he comes across. He is also really aggressive/defensive and will atack any foe that threatens him or his family, no matter how big. He doesn't have much sense about it and will fight to the death.

Andre will defend his family against any threat. He may run away if in his family's best interest however, and is more strategic about how he does things. He may run if alone in order to lead them away from his family. He often calls together multiple nichelings in order to pack-attack bearyenas.

Ruby is in love with Oinu. She will not become the mate of anybody else, and will get mad at him (or just plain depressed) if he chooses another mate. Each time a new male is added to their traveling group, you may roll a die. If you get a six, she is no longer in love (as much anyways) and is free to choose another mate (it doesn't have to be the mate that caused the 6). If he chooses a mate other than her before she chooses a mate other than him it will create a schizm between them. It may heal with time. However, if she has already decided to choose another mate, she won't be able to be mad at him over it, though she'll be sad about the whole thing.

Ruby and Oinu would both run from a bearyena, though if the other is cornered or attacked they may help defend them. If the other dies, they will see no reason to keep fighting and will run away, grief stricken. If they had children nearby, Ruby would definately fight to the death to defend them. Oinu may or may not.

Makiia (daughter of Lurk and Yosurke) is madly in love with Pridukro. She will never choose another mate unless she's his mate and he dies. (They must have at least one child to have been considered 'mates').

That's it, have fun Spartan! Let us know how it goes!

Here's the savefile

1 minute ago, dragon lagon said:

okay

On 3/30/2021 at 7:38 PM, Chiyanna said:

@spartan horse Here's the savefile:

Slot2.nichesave

The main story points are just if you want to keep the story making sense or want to know what was going on when you open the save without going through my whole screenshots thing. The story limitations are limitations or mini challenges brought on by the story. These must be obeyed (pretty sure anyways).

Main story points:

Bear and his little brother will stick with their blind father Mist for as long as he's alive. Then they may stick together, and they might also go searching for their big sister Ruby. They have never before seen a bearyena and would run if they saw one.

Lurk and Yosurke are prolific hunters. They get most their food from hunting, and will soon teach their children. They love to hunt stag-moles and frequently visit the holes near their camp to hunt them. Their favorite in the one next to the beach behind their camp. A recently discovered one on the Wide Peninsula is the second favorite. They'll also hunt bunnies, especially those that steal their berries.

Pridukro has developed a good relationship with Lurk and Yosurke by watching their children, colecting berries for them, and helping them hunt in the short time they've known eachother. This could be a good stage on which to partner Pridukro and Makiia.

Oinu is a prolific adventurer and doesn't usually stay in one place very long, though if he finda a berry bush he likes he'll stay a few turns to gather food. He loves to have Ruby with him for company. He likes her as a friend and thinks she's quite capable especially with her disability, but whether he loves her is yet to be seen.

Memela has found that she loves to hunt after helping her parents kill a bearyena. She wants to try and snag some stag moles next.

Iakii tends to defend her children prolifically, putting her life on the line each time. Even though she's weaker than some of the other fighters, she will fight to the death to defend her babies.

Retare means bear in some niche language. She is curious about hunting and fighting and wants to be strong like her parents.

Bear (Mist and Pearl's kid) has sticky tounge! Don't let that die out!

All the nichelings know about the dangers of the bluebird and keep their children close. (Though perhaps Oinu and Ruby do not).

Mist loves the water and loves picking berries, he may instil these two loves in his sons.

Story limitations:

Yosurke will destroy any poison berry bush he comes across. He is also really aggressive/defensive and will atack any foe that threatens him or his family, no matter how big. He doesn't have much sense about it and will fight to the death.

Andre will defend his family against any threat. He may run away if in his family's best interest however, and is more strategic about how he does things. He may run if alone in order to lead them away from his family. He often calls together multiple nichelings in order to pack-attack bearyenas.

Ruby is in love with Oinu. She will not become the mate of anybody else, and will get mad at him (or just plain depressed) if he chooses another mate. Each time a new male is added to their traveling group, you may roll a die. If you get a six, she is no longer in love (as much anyways) and is free to choose another mate (it doesn't have to be the mate that caused the 6). If he chooses a mate other than her before she chooses a mate other than him it will create a schizm between them. It may heal with time. However, if she has already decided to choose another mate, she won't be able to be mad at him over it, though she'll be sad about the whole thing.

Ruby and Oinu would both run from a bearyena, though if the other is cornered or attacked they may help defend them. If the other dies, they will see no reason to keep fighting and will run away, grief stricken. If they had children nearby, Ruby would definately fight to the death to defend them. Oinu may or may not.

Makiia (daughter of Lurk and Yosurke) is madly in love with Pridukro. She will never choose another mate unless she's his mate and he dies. (They must have at least one child to have been considered 'mates').

That's it, have fun Spartan! Let us know how it goes!

Here's the savefile and some story limitations/points. It's quoted so it talks to Spartan but his turn was skipped. You have 2 weeks to complete your turn but you can finish and post savefile and/or results early. Also if you think that won't be enough I think we can change it cause we aren't even following the challenge rules strictly anyways. @Mothpool

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, Modiano said:

Current rotation:

Modiano-Chiyanna-Sniper the angel dragon(when they're unbanned)-Mothpool-SafiraCoyfolf

Sniper the Angel Dragon is actually banned for 6 months (since they kept breaking the rules--they seemed very chill about it though, I think they were just very young)

• Paw up 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 12:50 PM, Mothpool said:

I completely forgot I'll try to do that today but my laptop is on it's last legs so I might have to download it on my new one or steal my sister’s

(Did you ever get niche on another pc to play this savefile?)

Ight, @Modiano it's your turn

Quinn and Than-guan are traveling together to find more food

Makita got jumped by a rogue male

There is a wanderer besides Tanopri and Bhu'ja

Halkrath is the is the only bab with two wings, she in in a tree

There are two friendly bearyena's nearby Uino, Bear, Ruby, and Kuta

And many babs died

I spent the majority of my go stocking up on food, all the beans were starving

Slot2.nichesave

• Paw up 1

@Chiyanna it's your turn

There's been a few births, bearyena invasions (Ruby and Uino were killed, their son survived because one of the friendly bearyena attacked it).

Retare was being targeted by a rouge male so I put a wall of babies between them (baby walls are a safe and ethical way to protect the tribe /j)

Food's pretty good

Halkrath, Kuta, Garnet and Yukiko are being tailed by a bearyena (and a wanderer)

A wanderer has been invited in and had a child.

Good luck and don't flood the island with babies /hj

Slot2.nichesave

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Modiano said:

@Chiyanna it's your turn

There's been a few births, bearyena invasions (Ruby and Uino were killed, their son survived because one of the friendly bearyena attacked it).

Retare was being targeted by a rouge male so I put a wall of babies between them (baby walls are a safe and ethical way to protect the tribe /j)

Food's pretty good

Halkrath, Kuta, Garnet and Yukiko are being tailed by a bearyena (and a wanderer)

Slot2.nichesave 312.58 kB · 0 downloads

RIP Ruby and Uino, they got attacked by 3 bearyena's during my turn. They just couldn't catch a break :')

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Modiano said:

@Chiyanna it's your turn

Food's pretty good

Slot2.nichesave 312.58 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks Modiano, I may start my turn today or might wait till later in the week but I should be done with it by the end of the week! I didn't expect it to be my turn again so quick since it took a long pause but once it got passed to Safira they did their turn fairly quickly and yours was like lightning fast lol.

• Like 1