Stray Fawn Community

-Symbiosis V2- (CLOSED)

Cookboi

23 hours ago, Cookboi said:

The icy water soothed the burns almost immediately, the cool numbness spreading around your mouth and throat. 

Still, the “watched” feeling was so strong now it was almost suffocating. You shuddered involuntarily.

Rata looked around, his trained eyes searching for movement, for danger, he moved slowly, moving as quietly as he could with his mammoth foot. The other one made little noise and stepped delicately, but he had always thought of the mammoth foot as a limitation, especially now that he was so hot he was sweating all over and the bulky thin wasn't helping.

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Rata looked around, his trained eyes searching for movement, for danger, he moved slowly, moving as quietly as he could with his mammoth foot. The other one made little noise and stepped delicately, but he had always thought of the mammoth foot as a limitation, especially now that he was so hot he was sweating all over and the bulky thin wasn't helping.

And there was... nothing. Radio silence. Come to think of it, it didn’t even seem like a nicheling, maybe not even a creature. It was something... unearthly...

On 4/1/2021 at 11:08 AM, Chiyanna said:

Ruta wanted to see what his sister would choose first. Either one sounded exciting to him, but boring in some ways too. Like picking food? BORING. Settling down when the right spot was found BORING! He would rather just keep exploring forever, but this island would be alot more exciting than being back home. And at least he would have his sister and brother to talk to, hopefully anyways. @da1sy

(sorry i was gone again, sometimes ill be really active and then ill disappear for a little bit)
@Polly@Cookboi@Modiano the Business Snake
Kirlur awoke drearily, turning her head to survey her surroundings.
The last she had checked, she was exploring the jungle with Prisidon, but now she was all alone.
"Prisidon?" She screamed, not aware of how dangerous it might be to make loud noises. "PRISIDON??" She didn't hear any response.
(to explain why i didn't rp for so long, kirlur accidentally got separated from the group. If you want me to change this, just tell me!)

49 minutes ago, da1sy said:

(sorry i was gone again, sometimes ill be really active and then ill disappear for a little bit)
@Polly@Cookboi@Modiano the Business Snake
Kirlur awoke drearily, turning her head to survey her surroundings.
The last she had checked, she was exploring the jungle with Prisidon, but now she was all alone.
"Prisidon?" She screamed, not aware of how dangerous it might be to make loud noises. "PRISIDON??" She didn't hear any response.
(to explain why i didn't rp for so long, kirlur accidentally got separated from the group. If you want me to change this, just tell me!

The first thing that you noticed (aside from the fact that you were lost) was that you were itchy. Very, very, itchy.

22 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

The first thing that you noticed (aside from the fact that you were lost) was that you were itchy. Very, very, itchy.

Kirlur froze, and slowly groomed through her fur, checking for any pests. She thought she had remember something like this happening before, maybe it was from a story..

2 minutes ago, da1sy said:

Kirlur froze, and slowly groomed through her fur, checking for any pests. She thought she had remember something like this happening before, maybe it was from a story..

(She got swarmed by sleeping bugs.)

Although you didn’t see any actual parasites, your skin was covered in small, red welts.

2 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

(She got swarmed by sleeping bugs.)

Although you didn’t see any actual parasites, your skin was covered in small, red welts.

She yawned, even though this was definitely not the time to be tired. She had to find her brothers and the rest of their group so they could continue their top secret mission!.. but a nap did sound pretty good... no! She had to continue moving.
Kirlur took a step forward, determined to find the rest of the group, but collapsed out of exhaustion, falling asleep shortly.
Although, she hadn't taken time to examine her surroundings for danger..

6 minutes ago, da1sy said:

She yawned, even though this was definitely not the time to be tired. She had to find her brothers and the rest of their group so they could continue their top secret mission!.. but a nap did sound pretty good... no! She had to continue moving.
Kirlur took a step forward, determined to find the rest of the group, but collapsed out of exhaustion, falling asleep shortly.
Although, she hadn't taken time to examine her surroundings for danger..

Even in your sleeping bug induced high, you could still recognize the:

...snap...squelch...snap... 

...of unknown footsteps.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Even in your sleeping bug induced high, you could still recognize the:

...snap...squelch...snap... 

...of unknown footsteps.

Even in her strange sickish sleep, the footsteps somehow made it into her dreams. Or, well, nightmares. Her entire body shook.

@da1sy@Cookboi (We were planning on just you answering and since nothing had happened in the actual group, just Rata and Meadow, we were gonna do an earlier scene and catch the story up but this works too. Although now we're all split up and this is seeming more and more like a horror movie, which isn't exactly what I signed up for...so I'm just asking, are the locals on this island ghosts or anything like that?)

• Paw up 1

17 hours ago, Cookboi said:

And there was... nothing. Radio silence. Come to think of it, it didn’t even seem like a nicheling, maybe not even a creature. It was something... unearthly...

Oh well, thought Rata, shaking his head to clear his thoughts, I have to find the others. But the sun was setting. It would be dark soon, and he wouldn't see much of anything and would have to rely on his other senses. They were trained too, but never-the-less the thought of loosing a sense made him nervous. He was getting tired too, especially after the ordeal. Perhaps he would find a place to camp for the night. He listened, looked, and smelled, trying to figure which way would be best to find food and avoid danger.

27 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

We were planning on just you answering and since nothing had happened in the actual group, just Rata and Meadow, we were gonna do an earlier scene and catch the story up but this works too. Although now we're all split up and this is seeming more and more like a horror movie, which isn't exactly what I signed up for...so I'm just asking, are the locals on this island ghosts or anything like that?)

“There're sorta zombies, but not exactly.)

Just now, Chiyanna said:

OOF, ZOMBIENICHE Well IDK if that's a good idea or bad idea so........
are they like invisible zombies?)

(The “virus” is actually just a fungal infection and Rata is right by a cluster of the fungus. There’s still a bit more as to why he is feeling so “watched”,  but that'll come later.  Don’t worry, you’ll meet the locals soon enough ;))

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@da1sy@Cookboi (We were planning on just you answering and since nothing had happened in the actual group, just Rata and Meadow, we were gonna do an earlier scene and catch the story up but this works too. Although now we're all split up and this is seeming more and more like a horror movie, which isn't exactly what I signed up for...so I'm just asking, are the locals on this island ghosts or anything like that?)

@Cookboi
(Is there anything you guys would like me to change? I could reply to something from before if that would work better)

• Like 1

Prisidon was with the main group, staking out a place to camp for the night. Terracotta and Kirlur had volunteered to go find Meadow and Rata. Prisidon objected at first, but he was eventually convinced. But seeing as the group was already split up enough already, they postponed splitting up until the group was back together again. So the main group was now in charge of finding a temporary camp and food.

• Eek! 1

22 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

@Modiano@da1sy@Polly@Cookboi
(Are you guys wanting to continue this thing? Also should we go back to storyline 1 where Kirlur hasn't answered whether she wants to be in the food or camp group and her and Terracotta aren't seperated or the current one where she's alone and Terracotta has just found Meadow?)

I'm fine with whatever!

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@Modiano@da1sy@Polly@Cookboi
(Are you guys wanting to continue this thing? Also should we go back to storyline 1 where Kirlur hasn't answered whether she wants to be in the food or camp group and her and Terracotta aren't seperated or the current one where she's alone and Terracotta has just found Meadow?)

I'm fine too

• Like 1