Stray Fawn Community

-Symbiosis V2- (CLOSED)

Cookboi

@Cookboi (and/or everyone) reply to these then)

On 4/3/2021 at 2:45 PM, Chiyanna said:

Oh well, thought Rata, shaking his head to clear his thoughts, I have to find the others. But the sun was setting. It would be dark soon, and he wouldn't see much of anything and would have to rely on his other senses. They were trained too, but never-the-less the thought of loosing a sense made him nervous. He was getting tired too, especially after the ordeal. Perhaps he would find a place to camp for the night. He listened, looked, and smelled, trying to figure which way would be best to find food and avoid danger.

On 4/3/2021 at 10:31 PM, Chiyanna said:

Prisidon was with the main group, staking out a place to camp for the night. Terracotta and Kirlur had volunteered to go find Meadow and Rata. Prisidon objected at first, but he was eventually convinced. But seeing as the group was already split up enough already, they postponed splitting up until the group was back together again. So the main group was now in charge of finding a temporary camp and food.

15 minutes ago, da1sy said:

(Should Kirlur still be with the group? Or should she be by herself?)

(We could say she's still with Terracotta, or they got seperated, or Prisidon didn't let her go in the first place)

13 minutes ago, da1sy said:

She thought Prisidon was supposed to be here.. Kirlur scanned the area, searching for her brother. She had just looked away for a minute..

(did she leave with Terracotta and then get seperated? Also is she itching still?)

12 hours ago, da1sy said:

(I'll say she left with Prisidon, and then she got lost and bitten)
@Cookboi

(So Prisidon left to search for Meadow and Rata with her? That makes sense given Prisidon wouldn't probably let her leave alone but I will have to edit this post:

On 4/3/2021 at 10:31 PM, Chiyanna said:

Prisidon was with the main group, staking out a place to camp for the night. Terracotta and Kirlur had volunteered to go find Meadow and Rata. Prisidon objected at first, but he was eventually convinced. But seeing as the group was already split up enough already, they postponed splitting up until the group was back together again. So the main group was now in charge of finding a temporary camp and food.

or scrap it and make a new one)

@da1sy I rewrote it)
Terracotta and Kirlur had volunteered to go find Meadow and Rata. Prisidon objected at first, but he was eventually convinced someone should be sent. He wouldn't allow Kirlur to go, however, and sent Terracotta alone. Seeing as the group was already split up enough already, they postponed splitting up until the group was back together again. So Prisidon was head of the group and they were scouting for a good place to camp for the night. They had found a place with two berry bushes and a permanent nest not too far into the jungle, and decided it would be good, when they noticed Kirlur was missing. Prisidon called for her, but there was no answer. They searched around, careful not to wander too far so they wouldn't get lost themselves, but nothing. Prisidon thought she must've left in order to help look for Meadow and Rata against his wishes, since she hadn't been too happy about being forced to stay with the group. He comforted himself thinking she would find them and be back in the morning. She knew how to take care of herself, right?

Ruta was upset Kirlur didn't take him with her, or at least tell him she'd be gone. She was out exploring and roaming the jungle looking for the lost nichelings, while he was stuck here with his stressed out brother gathering berries and grass to prepare to sleep. He thought perhaps he could sneak away too, but Prisidon watched him like a hawk, and had told Brimstone to do so when he couldn't. Then again, he was getting tired, maybe he'd have more energy to run off and explore tomorrow.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Modiano said:

(AAA I don't know what to have Rikyuma dooo)

(Have her pick some berries or dig up some roots before bed lol then we skip to tomorrow I guess. @Cookboi you still need to reply to this:

Oh well, thought Rata, shaking his head to clear his thoughts, I have to find the others. But the sun was setting. It would be dark soon, and he wouldn't see much of anything and would have to rely on his other senses. They were trained too, but never-the-less the thought of loosing a sense made him nervous. He was getting tired too, especially after the ordeal. Perhaps he would find a place to camp for the night. He listened, looked, and smelled, trying to figure which way would be best to find food and avoid danger.

• Paw up 1

On 4/2/2021 at 10:50 AM, Polly said:

Meadow took a few steps back, a bit startled,

"I have no idea." 

that is.. she did know where Rata is, but she knew she'd be exiled from the group if she told them.

Terracotta nodded, but his eyes were doubtful.

”The group should be just past those trees...”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cookboi said:

Terracotta nodded, but his eyes were doubtful.

”The group should be just past those trees...”

"Alright."

Meadow silently panicked, What if they did exile her? It would be better if she left herself, but she would probably die a worst death!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Modiano said:

Rikyuma tried to find the missing nichelings' scent trail, but was too tired to focus on anything. She placed all the roots she had dug up in a pile and went to sleep

(It’s ominously prophetic dream time! Ps: you can see)

You were in a clearing, surrounded by wheezing, gasping nichelings. Most of the nichelings had small, grayish, “plants” painfully bursting out of their skin. The smell of death and decay was so strong you could taste it. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Polly said:

Alright."

Meadow silently panicked, What if they did exile her? It would be better if she left herself, but she would probably die a worst death!

(You’re lucky that Terracotta is pretty chill and probably wouldn’t tell. Anyways, we’ll have to wait for Chiyanna to continue.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

(It’s ominously prophetic dream time! Ps: you can see)

You were in a clearing, surrounded by wheezing, gasping nichelings. Most of the nichelings had small, grayish, “plants” painfully bursting out of their skin. The smell of death and decay was so strong you could taste it. 

Rikyuma took a step back as she took in her surroundings

3 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Rikyuma took a step back as she took in her surroundings

You nearly stepped on a yellow male, who was shrieking and writhing like he was being attacked by an invisible enemy.

Just now, Modiano said:

She nudged him, trying to understand what was wrong

Your paw slipped right through him as he continued to sob and squirm. But, now that you were focusing on him, you realized that he was trying to say something.

”They’re gonna kill me... they’re gonna find me... THEY'RE ALREADY HERE!” 

Just now, Cookboi said:

Your paw slipped right through him as he continued to sob and squirm. But, now that you were focusing on him, you realized that he was trying to say something.

”They’re gonna kill me... they’re gonna find me... THEY'RE ALREADY HERE!” 

"Who? Does it have to do with the weird plants?"

15 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Who? Does it have to do with the weird plants?"

The male opened his scream something else, before a pale brown nicheling lifted paw to touch his shoulder.

”The war is over, they’ll find a cure.” She soothed.

”If it’s possible,” another voice added. “it’s not like anything else makes sense about this ‘disease’.”

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Although you didn’t see any food, you did manage to find a small gap in the roots of a nearby tree.

• Like 1