Stray Fawn Community

-Symbiosis V2- (CLOSED)

Cookboi

On 4/11/2021 at 4:43 PM, da1sy said:
On 4/11/2021 at 8:24 AM, Chiyanna said:

She thought Prisidon was supposed to be here.. Kirlur scanned the area, searching for her brother. She had just looked away for a minute..

You could hear faint footsteps. Prisidon?

1 hour ago, Polly said:

Alright."

Meadow silently panicked, What if they did exile her? It would be better if she left herself, but she would probably die a worst death!

(@Chiyanna Meadow and Terracotta are heading back to camp)

1 hour ago, Cookboi said:

The male opened his scream something else, before a pale brown nicheling lifted paw to touch his shoulder.

”The war is over, they’ll find a cure.” She soothed.

”If it’s possible,” another voice added. “it’s not like anything else makes sense about this ‘disease’.”

"So there's a disease."

16 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Ruta was upset Kirlur didn't take him with her, or at least tell him she'd be gone. She was out exploring and roaming the jungle looking for the lost nichelings, while he was stuck here with his stressed out brother gathering berries and grass to prepare to sleep. He thought perhaps he could sneak away too, but Prisidon watched him like a hawk, and had told Brimstone to do so when he couldn't. Then again, he was getting tired, maybe he'd have more energy to run off and explore tomorrow.

Your eyelids begin to feel heavy.

3 hours ago, Modiano said:

"So there's a disease."

Your thoughts were interrupted by a hiss. 

“It made us stronger before!” The female hissed “why would it start killing us now?”

”I don’t know, Nutmeg. I don’t know.”

1 minute ago, Cookboi said:

Your thoughts were interrupted by a hiss. 

“It made us stronger before! The female hissed “why would it start killing us now?”

”I don’t know, Nutmeg. I don’t know.”

"Oh, maybe it like won your trust to do... Whatever it did"

2 hours ago, Modiano said:

Oh, maybe it like won your trust to do... Whatever it did"

(You realize they can’t hear you-)

The moment the words leave your mouth, the forest begins to melt around you as you slip into a deeper, dreamless sleep. 

41 minutes ago, da1sy said:

She sighed in relief, and ran towards the sound.
"Prisidon, I was wonder where you-"

The scent of blood and rot hit you like a bag of stones the moment you turned around. 

Rata fell asleep under Brimstone's watchful eye, he was just too tired to stay up and try and sneak away, despite his efforts to stay awake.
Prisidon couldn't sleep. He was too busy being worried. He figured he might as well stop trying, so he opened his eyes. He went to check on his brother and Brimstone @Cookboi who was guarding both Ruta and the camp.

(Imma go take a shower now, I may be back when I'm done but go ahead and respond to these)

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Rata decided to sleep there, where he would be safe...hopefully.

You slip into a uneasy doze, drifting from nightmare to nightmare. One was of a nicheling dying in your paws, another was of your son’s disgusted face. But the worst one of all? Meadow’s terrified expression as she was swallowed over and over again by the killer plant, shrieking for help that couldn’t be delivered. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Prisidon couldn't sleep. He was too busy being worried. He figured he might as well stop trying, so he opened his eyes. He went to check on his brother and Brimstone @Cookboi who was guarding both Ruta and the camp.

Brimstone stifled a yawn as the sky-blue male crossed her sights.

”Ruta fell asleep just a bit ago. Do you think someone else could take second watch?”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cookboi said:

Brimstone stifled a yawn as the sky-blue male crossed her sights.

”Ruta fell asleep just a bit ago. Do you think someone else could take second watch?”

"I'll take it," said Prisidon, "I can't sleep anyways."

23 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I'll take it," said Prisidon, "I can't sleep anyways."

Brimstone nodded gratefully before promptly collapsing into a pile of ferns.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cookboi said:

Brimstone nodded gratefully before promptly collapsing into a pile of ferns.

Prisidon glanced at Ruta, and seeing that he was asleep, stared out into the darkness, scanning the grasses.

15 hours ago, Cookboi said:

The scent of blood and rot hit you like a bag of stones the moment you turned around. 

That.... 
wasn't Prisidon.
She stepped back, the scent filling her body. Her breath came out unsteady, and her back paws gripped the earth, ready to move and flee at any give moment.
"Pri.. Prisidon?"

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, da1sy said:

That.... 
wasn't Prisidon.
She stepped back, the scent filling her body. Her breath came out unsteady, and her back paws gripped the earth, ready to move and flee at any give moment.
"Pri.. Prisidon?"

Although nothing lurched out of the grass to attack you, the odor was so strong you nearly gaged. Still, there was something... different... about the scent that made your claws itch to run right toward the source.  

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Prisidon glanced at Ruta, and seeing that he was asleep, stared out into the darkness, scanning the grasses.

(@Polly)

The red shape of Terracotta and the white-and-black shape of Meadow enter your peripherals.

• Like 1