Stray Fawn Community

-Symbiosis V2- (CLOSED)

Cookboi

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Terracotta?" whisper-shouted Prisidon

Terracotta yelped, stumbling back before regaining his balance. The image of a dark red nicheling striking him across the back flashed in his mind and Terracotta flinched with the bad memories. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Cookboi said:

Terracotta yelped, stumbling back before regaining his balance. The image of a dark red nicheling striking him across the back flashed in his mind and Terracotta flinched with the bad memories. 

"What's wrong?" asked Prisidon, anxious and a bit loud but trying to not wake everyone up.

11 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

What's wrong?" asked Prisidon, anxious and a bit loud but trying to not wake everyone up.

“N-othing” Terracotta stammered. “I found Meadow, but she didn’t know were Rata was.” He motioned toward Meadow. 

(@Polly

8 hours ago, Cookboi said:

Although nothing lurched out of the grass to attack you, the odor was so strong you nearly gaged. Still, there was something... different... about the scent that made your claws itch to run right toward the source.  

Kirlur's front claws gripped the ground, pulling up roots and dirt. Her eyes glistened, and she tried not to run right at whatever was hiding in the grass. Maybe whatever was friendly!
but..
then why did it smell like death?

She probed the clearing, searching for the path she came from, but it was hard to focus with her thoughts all over the place.
A small "He.. hello?" came from her throat. "Is this a game, Rata? It's not funny.."

13 hours ago, Cookboi said:

“N-othing” Terracotta stammered. “I found Meadow, but she didn’t know were Rata was.” He motioned toward Meadow. 

(@Polly

Great, thought Prisidon, he brought back the trouble-maker, not the one who could actually be useful. "Have you seen Kirlur?" he asked them both, "she's disappeared."

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Great, thought Prisidon, he brought back the trouble-maker, not the one who could actually be useful. "Have you seen Kirlur?" he asked them both, "she's disappeared."

“Kirlur’s gone?” Terracotta asked, dumbfounded. 

12 hours ago, da1sy said:

Kirlur's front claws gripped the ground, pulling up roots and dirt. Her eyes glistened, and she tried not to run right at whatever was hiding in the grass. Maybe whatever was friendly!
but..
then why did it smell like death?

She probed the clearing, searching for the path she came from, but it was hard to focus with her thoughts all over the place.
A small "He.. hello?" came from her throat. "Is this a game, Rata? It's not funny.."

A small rustle and a groan came in response.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Prisidon was discouraged and stressed out, but he still didn't trust Meadow, "Why'd you run off?" he asked, turning to her. @Polly

14 minutes ago, Cookedboi said:

(@Polly)

hey please don't ping me here it's getting super annoying 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cookedboi said:

(Sorry, I didn’t know. I won’t do it again.)

14 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Sorry, yeah double pinging is really unnecessary. I won't ping you either if you don't want.)

it's okay : ) 

• Eek! 1

18 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Prisidon was discouraged and stressed out, but he still didn't trust Meadow, "Why'd you run off?" he asked, turning to her. @Polly

(Now that you're here can you reply to this? If you can't atm let me know when u can)

• Eek! 1

On 4/19/2021 at 7:10 PM, Polly, The Squirrel Queen said:

it's okay : ) 

On 4/19/2021 at 2:22 PM, Chiyanna said:

(When you want to continue, this is where we left off. I can also summarize things that happened if you missed anything between when you last posted and we pinged you)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, da1sy said:

"...."
She gulped and ran for it.

The brush is thick, but fear fuels you. It’s so dark you nearly knock into a tree, but your heart is beating so fast you can’t feel it. Eventually, you trip on a patch of bracken and tumble directly into camp.

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Cookboi said:

The brush is thick, but fear fuels you. It’s so dark you nearly knock into a tree, but your heart is beating so fast you can’t feel it. Eventually, you trip on a patch of bracken and tumble directly into camp.

Kirlur skidded to a stop, panting  and shaking in terror. Her head whipped around, making sure whatever it was hadn't followed her.