Stray Fawn Community

-Symbiosis V2- (CLOSED)

Cookboi

A small group of carefully selected travelers, chosen for the arduous journey to

the Deep Jungle to see if it would be a suitable home 

soon find themselves in trouble when they meet the locals...

ARCHIVES:

Terracotta:

(He/Him) Muted red teen with two berry paws, hammer tail, and antenna. (NPC)

Brimstone:

(She/Her)Brown adult with two wings, savanna horns, and spit-snout. (NPC)

Ruta: 

Name: Ruta
Personality: Is adventurous and curious. Also a bundle of energy. He gets bored picking berries but loves to find new things. Volunteered to go on this mission and was mainly selected to get him out of the main tribe's way because he's annoying and has too much energy. They also figured his genes could be helpful in a new place, since they weren't exactly the greatest for the Frost Lands. Plus his father is a respected member of the tribe and thought it would be good for his son to go on an adventure and maybe mature a little before coming back to the tribe. Ruta is super excited about this and isn't really aware of the dangers. Is sometimes blunt and rash (since he's in a hurry) and doesn't pay a whole lot of attention to what others say, generally pays attention to what his elder siblings tell him though.
Picture (and genes😞
Ruta.thumb.PNG.6d3c8cec4fb429b8a2c4f755b8dace44.PNG
Extra: As mentioned above his father is a respected member of the tribe, named Kirdon. Kirdon's first mate died to a balance bear while Prisidon, Ruta's half-brother, was a child. After Prisidon grew up, Kirdon fell in love again and took a new mate, Kirta. They had Kirlur, and finally Ruta. Ruta is the youngest child and has a strong bond with his sister Kirlur and his half-brother. So of course he wanted them to come on the mission too and is glad to have them with him. (Also if you want to be one of his siblings and edit this stuff let me know cause the story is flexible). Has no mate and doesn't really think about that.

(Owned by @Chiyanna)

Kirlur:

Created by @Chiyanna, owned by @da1sy

Prisidon:

Name: Prisidon

Personality: Is quite responsible. Eldest son of Kirdon, only son of his first mate Prisada Wants to continue on his father's name and mother's line. Is very protective (and a bit controlling) of his siblings. Wants to make sure they are all safe, and can continue on their father's legacy as well. Really loves them and wants the best for them. Is respectful of tribe norms and traditions. Will generally obey the orders of those with more experiance and in authority, though if he thinks they're wrong he's not afraid to make his voice herd. Doesn't trust Meadow (mainly because of her personality but there might be some family rivalry there as well), or Rata, (he's broken up with a couple mates before their deaths, doesn't settle down, and is an orphan with no real family line, whose parents were not respected by the tribe). Though thinks they could be good fighters and defenders of the tribe anyways, if carefully watched.

Pic:

Prisidon.PNG.7ed893637ddfcf2f9c605726205a4d68.PNG

Extra: Has a mate back on the tribe's island. Neither of them knew but at the time he left they were expecting his first child. He didn't want to leave her behind to go and do this mission, but she encouraged him to go because she knew it was important for him to protect his siblings and he would never forgive himself if he let them go alone and they died. He didn't want her to come in case it was dangerous, because again he couldn't forgive himself if he brought her along and she died. So he went along with his siblings, and she stayed behind.

Owned by @Chiyanna

Rata:

Name: Rata

Personality: Doesn't like commitments, has had bad experiances with love but gets into relationships anyways, it's like he's searching for acceptance in it...or maybe he's just a playboy. Is looked down upon by much of the tribe. He only finds joy and worth in fighting. He'll jump into any battle to defend the tribe. He's gained a measure of respect this way. His first instinct is to fight until either he or the creature he's fighting is dead, but he's learned over the years to retreat whenever the tribe is safe again and he's done some damage. Has fogught even defender bears. Isn't too afraid of dying, but he's afraid of not having lived and not being accepted.

Pic:

Rata.PNG.a3d2c5e0e9a1c9cb04dff7d1feccb245.PNG

Extra: Was an orphan. His parents had no respect in the tribe, and many say it was their own fault they dided so young. The tribe continued to raise him out of pity. Growing up he looked for acceptance in a relationship, which led to his first few romances and first mate. They broke up, not even having had children. It was generally thought to be his fault. The tribe began to look on him as a liability after that, and his mate was treated better than him and remarried. Then the tribe was attacked by ram foxes, and they cornered Rata. He fought back, and killed one all by himself. Then another tribe member came to help him, and they killed the rest of the 6. This tribe member was his second mate. This relationship lasted the longest of all his. They defended the tribe together. They had one child, a son. Then one day, his mate died in a balance bear attack. He never forgave himself, but found worth in raising their son to adult-hood. A while later, Rata tried again. His son was angry at him for doing so. And after a while of no children and getting push-back from his son and the tribe, the relationship fell apart. His mate died soon after. Rata again couldn't forgive himself, and so he decided to leave the island on the expedition. His son has taken his place as defender of the tribe, so there wasn't much reason to stay. And he is running away from his past, looking for a new future, and exceptance in the tribe again. Is up there in age, hasprobably lived 75% of his life at this point

Owned by @Chiyanna

Rikyuma: 

Name: Rikyuma

Pronouns: She/her

Personality: Clumsy, airheaded and faithful

Pic:

rikyuma.png.10d711cca66a14c7d0f144d0514f6171.png

(Owned by @Modiano the Business Snake)

Meadow:

Name: Meadow

Pronouns: She/They

Personality: Keeps to herself mostly, an introvert

Pic/Description:

meadow2.thumb.png.5bac56915a86f65bcab51c8ce826c456.png

Extra: She's gay, TS: Antihero

Owned by @Polly

SIGN-UP FORM: 

Name:

Pronouns:

Personality:

Pic/Description:

Extra: (items, family, skills, etc etc...  basically anything that doesn’t fit into the categories above) 

( since I left before symbiosis v1 started, i’ve decided to try again with v2)

• Eek! 1

(Imma join lemme go randomly generate some nichelings, and also were they all specially selected to go to jungle by their previous tribe? Or did they leave in a mad dash/whoever got on the port first? Also did the nichelings know anything about jungles who sent them? It will help me with story/genes)

• Eek! 1

30 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Imma join lemme go randomly generate some nichelings, and also were they all specially selected to go to jungle by their previous tribe? Or did they leave in a mad dash/whoever got on the port first? Also did the nichelings know anything about jungles who sent them? It will help me with story/genes)

1: The travelers were carefully and slowly selected depending on their strong suits and weaknesses.

2: the nichelings know absolutely nothing about the jungle,  and sent the travelers as scouts to see if the jungle would be a good home. And if you want a better grasp on the genes, remember the tribe comes from a Frost Lands island.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cookboi said:

1: The travelers were carefully and slowly selected depending on their strong suits and weaknesses.

2: the nichelings know absolutely nothing about the jungle,  and sent the travelers as scouts to see if the jungle would be a good home. And if you want a better grasp on the genes, remember the tribe comes from a Frost Lands island.

(Frost lands is mountains right? Like where all the snow and balance bears are? Also did the stepping stones crumble into ocean or can other nichelings travel here and they can go back?)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Frost lands is mountains right? Like where all the snow and balance bears are? Also did the stepping stones crumble into ocean or can other nichelings travel here and they can go back?)

1: Yea, Frost Lands is mountains. 

2: The stepping stones do crumble, but grow back in a few weeks.

• Paw up 1

8 hours ago, Cookboi said:

1: Yea, Frost Lands is mountains. 

2: The stepping stones do crumble, but grow back in a few weeks.

(Can I have multiple characters/nichelings? Also can I be related to the two npcs/archived characters? Also, r u gonna put their genes/pictures? I did randomly generate nichelings, and I rolled for which one is gonna be the character. I think I got a decent one for the jungle but one that really doesn't make sense for the frost lands where they came from and had some ones with really high mountain-genes and I'm wondering if I can have one of each lol. And if my character can have a mate/silbings and who they should be)

• Paw up 1

33 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Can I have multiple characters/nichelings? Also can I be related to the two npcs/archived characters? Also, r u gonna put their genes/pictures? I did randomly generate nichelings, and I rolled for which one is gonna be the character. I think I got a decent one for the jungle but one that really doesn't make sense for the frost lands where they came from and had some ones with really high mountain-genes and I'm wondering if I can have one of each lol. And if my character can have a mate/silbings and who they should be)

1:Yes, but the max is four.

2: No, you can’t be related to the archived characters.

3: Yes, your characters can have mates and siblings.

• Like 1

This is my randomly picked character:
Ruta.thumb.PNG.12ce2c948827d12283ea5bf364fd7c88.PNG
And these are his two siblings, (Kirlur is full, Prisidon is half):
Kirlur.thumb.PNG.d8d1fda859ce8bec777ac16af0161006.PNGPrisidon.PNG.2be5a48f651e428972d871251893b6ec.PNG
So I could play just one of them, or all three, but I was hoping someone else would maybe rp one or both of his siblings. @Impy10@Nightfire@Modiano the Business Snake@da1sy  Do you guys want to join this rp? You can be your own characters too or one of my characters siblings and one of your own characters. Also sorry if I wasn't supposed to ping ppl or you didn't want to be pinged by me.

• Love 3

@Cookboi Can you mark Kirlur and Prisidon as open for claiming for now (now owned by me)? If no-one else claims them by the time we get 10-15 nichelings (how many were sent anyways/how many could fit on ports) or start, I will play them. Also, I'm going to make an actual form for Ruta now for his personality and backstory.

• Paw up 1

Also there's Rata. I got him by rolling dice for how many mountain-like genes I could set in their genes and how many genes I could put in forbidden genes and getting really lucky and high rolls, then randomizing the nicheling. I didn't get him to play as when I rolled and he isn't siblings with Ruta. I'm not submitting him as a character I'll play as. Just showing him off cause he's cool-looking. But if anyone else wants to play as him and/or make up a story for him go ahead ;)

Rata.PNG

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

This is my randomly picked character:
Ruta.thumb.PNG.12ce2c948827d12283ea5bf364fd7c88.PNG
And these are his two siblings, (Kirlur is full, Prisidon is half):
Kirlur.thumb.PNG.d8d1fda859ce8bec777ac16af0161006.PNGPrisidon.PNG.2be5a48f651e428972d871251893b6ec.PNG
So I could play just one of them, or all three, but I was hoping someone else would maybe rp one or both of his siblings. @Impy10@Nightfire@Modiano the Business Snake@da1sy  Do you guys want to join this rp? You can be your own characters too or one of my characters siblings and one of your own characters. Also sorry if I wasn't supposed to ping ppl or you didn't want to be pinged by me.

If I had the time, I would love to!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nightfire said:

If I had the time, I would love to!

(Thanks for replying. It's alright, we all only have so much of it, better to not get involved rather than doing so and just disappearing I suppose!)

• Thanks 1

Personality: Is adventurous and curious. Also a bundle of energy. He gets bored picking berries but loves to find new things. Volunteered to go on this mission and was mainly selected to get him out of the main tribe's way because he's annoying and has too much energy. They also figured his genes could be helpful in a new place, since they weren't exactly the greatest for the Frost Lands. Plus his father is a respected member of the tribe and thought it would be good for his son to go on an adventure and maybe mature a little before coming back to the tribe. Ruta is super excited about this and isn't really aware of the dangers. Is sometimes blunt and rash (since he's in a hurry) and doesn't pay a whole lot of attention to what others say, generally pays attention to what his elder siblings tell him though.
Picture (and genes):
Extra: As mentioned above his father is a respected member of the tribe, named Kirdon. Kirdon's first mate died to a balance bear while Prisidon, Ruta's half-brother, was a child. After Prisidon grew up, Kirdon fell in love again and took a new mate, Kirta. They had Kirlur, and finally Ruta. Ruta is the youngest child and has a strong bond with his sister Kirlur and his half-brother. So of course he wanted them to come on the mission too and is glad to have them with him. (Also if you want to be one of his siblings and edit this stuff let me know cause the story is flexible). Has no mate and doesn't really think about that.

• Eek! 2

37 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Personality: Is adventurous and curious. Also a bundle of energy. He gets bored picking berries but loves to find new things. Volunteered to go on this mission and was mainly selected to get him out of the main tribe's way because he's annoying and has too much energy. They also figured his genes could be helpful in a new place, since they weren't exactly the greatest for the Frost Lands. Plus his father is a respected member of the tribe and thought it would be good for his son to go on an adventure and maybe mature a little before coming back to the tribe. Ruta is super excited about this and isn't really aware of the dangers. Is sometimes blunt and rash (since he's in a hurry) and doesn't pay a whole lot of attention to what others say, generally pays attention to what his elder siblings tell him though.
Picture (and genes):
Extra: As mentioned above his father is a respected member of the tribe, named Kirdon. Kirdon's first mate died to a balance bear while Prisidon, Ruta's half-brother, was a child. After Prisidon grew up, Kirdon fell in love again and took a new mate, Kirta. They had Kirlur, and finally Ruta. Ruta is the youngest child and has a strong bond with his sister Kirlur and his half-brother. So of course he wanted them to come on the mission too and is glad to have them with him. (Also if you want to be one of his siblings and edit this stuff let me know cause the story is flexible). Has no mate and doesn't really think about that

HOLY S**T, THATS AMAZING! 

• Eek! 1

46 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

HOLY S**T, THATS AMAZING! 

(I write alot and like to make stories [I guess I'm decent at it too], it's a natural outgrowth of these two facts lol. I'm glad you like my character's backstory and personality :) )

• Love 1

1 hour ago, da1sy said:

Can I save a spot? I need to get a picture of a character, but I'd like to join!
Unless @Chiyanna would want me to use one of their adoptable characters?

(I would, but you can make your own if you want. Also, you can have up to 4 characters so you could make one of your own and adopt one of mine. It took me a couple days to submit my characters so I'm sure she's fine with that)

• Thanks 1