Stray Fawn Community

-Symbiosis V2- (CLOSED)

Cookboi

(Also I'm just curious, do you plan on using dice/random generators for this? Or a sort of formula like if a character does A, B happens? Or just whatever seems right/logical/most interesting? Or a combination of the above? I like to know how things work....but if I'm being nosy you don't have to tell me, I'm sure I'll enjoy this thing anyways)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Also I'm just curious, do you plan on using dice/random generators for this? Or a sort of formula like if a character does A, B happens? Or just whatever seems right/logical/most interesting? Or a combination of the above? I like to know how things work....but if I'm being nosy you don't have to tell me, I'm sure I'll enjoy this thing anyways)

The Symbiosis universe has multiple different “timelines”. Some of those timelines are good, some are bad. It’ll be up to you to figure out which one you will follow ;).

• Eek! 1

Name: Prisidon

Personality: Is quite responsible. Eldest son of Kirdon, only son of his first mate Prisada Wants to continue on his father's name and mother's line. Is very protective (and a bit controlling) of his siblings. Wants to make sure they are all safe, and can continue on their father's legacy as well. Really loves them and wants the best for them. Is respectful of tribe norms and traditions. Will generally obey the orders of those with more experiance and in authority, though if he thinks they're wrong he's not afraid to make his voice herd. Doesn't trust Meadow (mainly because of her personality but there might be some family rivalry there as well), or Rata, (he's broken up with a couple mates before their deaths, doesn't settle down, and is an orphan with no real family line, whose parents were not respected by the tribe). Though thinks they could be good fighters and defenders of the tribe anyways, if carefully watched.

Pic:

Prisidon.PNG.7ed893637ddfcf2f9c605726205a4d68.PNG

Extra: Has a mate back on the tribe's island. Neither of them knew but at the time he left they were expecting his first child. He didn't want to leave her behind to go and do this mission, but she encouraged him to go because she knew it was important for him to protect his siblings and he would never forgive himself if he let them go alone and they died. He didn't want her to come in case it was dangerous, because again he couldn't forgive himself if he brought her along and she died. So he went along with his siblings, and she stayed behind.

• Eek! 2

Name: Rata

Personality: Doesn't like commitments, has had bad experiances with love but gets into relationships anyways, it's like he's searching for acceptance in it...or maybe he's just a playboy. Is looked down upon by much of the tribe. He only finds joy and worth in fighting. He'll jump into any battle to defend the tribe. He's gained a measure of respect this way. His first instinct is to fight until either he or the creature he's fighting is dead, but he's learned over the years to retreat whenever the tribe is safe again and he's done some damage. Has fogught even defender bears. Isn't too afraid of dying, but he's afraid of not having lived and not being accepted.

Pic:

Rata.PNG.a3d2c5e0e9a1c9cb04dff7d1feccb245.PNG

Extra: Was an orphan. His parents had no respect in the tribe, and many say it was their own fault they dided so young. The tribe continued to raise him out of pity. Growing up he looked for acceptance in a relationship, which led to his first few romances and first mate. They broke up, not even having had children. It was generally thought to be his fault. The tribe began to look on him as a liability after that, and his mate was treated better than him and remarried. Then the tribe was attacked by ram foxes, and they cornered Rata. He fought back, and killed one all by himself. Then another tribe member came to help him, and they killed the rest of the 6. This tribe member was his second mate. This relationship lasted the longest of all his. They defended the tribe together. They had one child, a son. Then one day, his mate died in a balance bear attack. He never forgave himself, but found worth in raising their son to adult-hood. A while later, Rata tried again. His son was angry at him for doing so. And after a while of no children and getting push-back from his son and the tribe, the relationship fell apart. His mate died soon after. Rata again couldn't forgive himself, and so he decided to leave the island on the expedition. His son has taken his place as defender of the tribe, so there wasn't much reason to stay. And he is running away from his past, looking for a new future, and exceptance in the tribe again. Is up there in age, has probably lived 75% of his life at this point.

• Sad 3

(BTW I rolled for most that stuff on Rata, so blame the dice for sadness lol. But it turned out alright cause now he can be tribes meatshield.....ok I don't not care about him that much. He has such a tragic backstory I have to love him. I hope he can redeem himself in this, but I don't even know what redemption looks like. Is it in fighting apes? Sacrificing himself? Finding a mate that works and/or successfully raisng children? Navigating? Hunting? Becoming a leader? Who knows. This will be interesting for sure.)

On 3/28/2021 at 9:07 PM, Chiyanna said:

(If you're referring to Kirlur, they're female, but u may be referring to Polly's character, in which case it says on their form)

I'm sorry I was gone, let me fill this out!

(And @Chiyanna, I read Ruta's bio and will try to make Kirlur fit into his story!)
Name: Kirlur

Pronouns: She/her

Personality: She has a light personality, and seems to not take her situation seriously. Not easily scared by her environment. She's also a bit brash, but has a good memory.

Pic/Description:
Kirlur.thumb.PNG.d8d1fda859ce8bec777ac16af0161006.PNG

Extra:

Very well fit for snowy biomes, overheats very quickly.
Is terrified of bearyenas, even though she somehow has a bearyena claw...
Ruta's sibling, Prisidon's half-sibling.
Biromantic.

@Cookboi

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

On 3/28/2021 at 9:07 PM, Cookboi said:

You leap across the stepping stones, the sound of them crumbling echoing in your ears.

And...wow. The jungle is so much more...colorful...then you expected 

Bright red trees that could scrape the sky form a thick, emerald roof over the forest. Ivys tangle through the branches, and ferns creep across the jungle floor. Alongside that, flowers in shades of red, yellow, blue, and purple explode in starbursts of color, crisscrossing the forest.

”Wow” Terracotta murmured, gazing at the canopy

On 3/28/2021 at 10:37 PM, Polly said:

Meadow glared at here surroundings, she didn't even want to be here! She knew how this would play out.

We anger the locals, who ever they may be.. and then they kill us. 

The tribe would never know where the few nichelings they sent went

@Polly @Chiyanna @Modiano the Business Snake @da1sy

8 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Kirlur pushed through the deep grasses, and tripped on an unseen stone, bumping into her brother. She landed roughly, but it wasn't long before she was back on her feet and giggling.
"Can you believe it? The tribe chose us! US! For a GREAT adventure! Aren't you excited??"

• Eek! 1

28 minutes ago, da1sy said:

Kirlur pushed through the deep grasses, and tripped on an unseen stone, bumping into her brother. She landed roughly, but it wasn't long before she was back on her feet and giggling.
"Can you believe it? The tribe chose us! US! For a GREAT adventure! Aren't you excited??"

Brimstone nodded half-heartedly, still staring at the canopy.

“I’ve never seen so many colors before” Brimstone muttered.

Just now, Cookboi said:

"Me neither!"
She approached the other nicheling, and peered at where he was staring.

52 minutes ago, da1sy said:

7 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

5 minutes ago, da1sy said:

"Me neither!"
She approached the other nicheling, and peered at where he was staring.

Meadow stared at the other nichelings, why were they happy about a death trap?

7 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

"What colors are there?" Rikyuma asked while taking in all the new smells and sounds

33 minutes ago, Modiano the Business Snake said:

"What colors are there?" Rikyuma asked while taking in all the new smells and sounds

"SOO many! Deep reds and mahoganies, emerald greens, yellows that look like fruit!"
They kept listing all the colors, even repeating a few out of excitement.