Stray Fawn Community

-Symbiosis V2- (CLOSED)

Cookboi

1 hour ago, da1sy said:

Kirlur pushed through the deep grasses, and tripped on an unseen stone, bumping into her brother. She landed roughly, but it wasn't long before she was back on her feet and giggling.
"Can you believe it? The tribe chose us! US! For a GREAT adventure! Aren't you excited??"

(Which brother is she referring to? Prisidon or Ruta?)

3 minutes ago, da1sy said:

SOO many! Deep reds and mahoganies, emerald greens, yellows that look like fruit!"
They kept listing all the colors, even repeating a few out of excitement

Brimstone nodded as Kirlur spoke, forgetting that Rikyuma was blind.

7 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Brimstone nodded as Kirlur spoke, forgetting that Rikyuma was blind.

9 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Which brother is she referring to? Prisidon or Ruta?)

(Ruta)
"They're bright and vivid, and also deep and mysterious! The colors are like berries, sweet and strong at the same time!"

7 minutes ago, da1sy said:

They're bright and vivid, and also deep and mysterious! The colors are like berries, sweet and strong at the same time!"

“Uh... yeah. What they said.” Terracotta interrupted “But aren’t we supposed to be scouting? And, by the looks of it, finding a place to bed down for the night?” He motioned toward the sky.

1 minute ago, Cookboi said:

“Uh... yeah. What they said.” Terracotta interrupted “But aren’t we supposed to be scouting? And, by the looks of it, finding a place to bed down for the night?” He motioned toward the sky.

"I guess.. but do we need to rush? Shouldn't we just take time to... relax??"

4 minutes ago, da1sy said:

“I’m with Terra-cotta.” Brimstone said. “We should get the hardwork done first, and then we’ll have time to relax.”

(I am hanging out with my sister right now, I shall roleplay more later)

Ruta was very excited. Excitement was in the air, the vivid colors drew him. He was eager to explore. He was also sweating a bit already, the air was hot and humid, something he wasn't used to.

1 hour ago, da1sy said:

(Ruta)
"They're bright and vivid, and also deep and mysterious! The colors are like berries, sweet and strong at the same time!"

"They are," agreed Ruta, "I'm so excited sis!"

Prisidon felt nervous about everyone being so overly excited and care-free. He was about to say something when Terracotta spoke.

57 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Then Kirlur:

57 minutes ago, da1sy said:

Prisidon was about to debuff his sister, when Rikuma agreed. There's no time to relax, he thought, but we shouldn't be rushing right into this either, we have to plan and be careful.

51 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

“I’m with Terra-cotta.” Brimstone said. “We should get the hardwork done first, and then we’ll have time to relax.”

"I'm in agreement. First order of buisiness is finding a place to sleep for the night and restoring our food supplies" said Prisidon.

"But can't we explore some?" asked an excited Ruta.
"Not yet," said Prisidon firmly, "they'll be plenty of time for that later."

(OK now I'm gonna go play roblox with my sister, I shall be back on later, don't go too far without me!)

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

I'm in agreement. First order of buisiness is finding a place to sleep for the night and restoring our food supplies" said Prisidon.

Brimstone nodded, instinctively bowing her head toward Kirdon’s son.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Brimstone nodded, instinctively bowing her head toward Kirdon’s son.

Prisidon noticed this and acknowledged her with a pleased look. It wasn't about him, he just liked that she respected tribe traditions and good family lines like his father's.
(Also how old is Brimstone and what status in the tribe was her family?)
Rata stood in the back of the group, letting the more respected tribe members discuss things. He would try and stay out of any decision making process.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

risidon noticed this and acknowledged her with a pleased look. It wasn't about him, he just liked that she respected tribe traditions and good family lines like his father's.
(Also how old is Brimstone and what status in the tribe was her family?)
Rata stood in the back of the group, letting the more respected tribe members discuss things. He would try and stay out of any decision making process

(Her family is moderately respected, although she climbed the ranks quite quickly because of her skill in hunting. She is 19-21 in human years.)

Terracotta settled next to Rata. 

“So...um...what do you think about the jungle so far?”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I am hanging out with my sister right now, I shall roleplay more later)

Ruta was very excited. Excitement was in the air, the vivid colors drew him. He was eager to explore. He was also sweating a bit already, the air was hot and humid, something he wasn't used to.

"They are," agreed Ruta, "I'm so excited sis!"

Prisidon felt nervous about everyone being so overly excited and care-free. He was about to say something when Terracotta spoke.

Then Kirlur:

Prisidon was about to debuff his sister, when Rikuma agreed. There's no time to relax, he thought, but we shouldn't be rushing right into this either, we have to plan and be careful.

"I'm in agreement. First order of buisiness is finding a place to sleep for the night and restoring our food supplies" said Prisidon.

(OK now I'm gonna go play roblox with my sister, I shall be back on later, don't go too far without me!)

"Fine! I'll go find food!" She yelped, rushing into the jungle alone.

1 hour ago, Cookboi said:

(Her family is moderately respected, although she climbed the ranks quite quickly because of her skill in hunting. She is 19-21 in human years.)

Terracotta settled next to Ruta. 

“So...um...what do you think about the jungle so far?”

"It's amazing! This is all so amazing, I can't wait to explore."

15 minutes ago, da1sy said:

"Fine! I'll go find food!" She yelped, rushing into the jungle alone.

"Kirlur!" cried Prisidon, worried for his sister, "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Please come back!"

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Kirlur!" cried Prisidon, worried for his sister, "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Please come back!"

It turned out she had been waiting behind the grass.
"Got you!" She teased. "Besides, I'm not mad. I just think that you guys are all too worried about this! Now, are you going to help me find food, or not?"

• Eek! 2

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

It's amazing! This is all so amazing, I can't wait to explore."

“I’m a bit mor-OOF!” Terra-cotta cried as Kirlur rushed past him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, da1sy said:

It turned out she had been waiting behind the grass.
"Got you!" She teased. "Besides, I'm not mad. I just think that you guys are all too worried about this! Now, are you going to help me find food, or not?"

"You scared me there," said Prisidon, "yeah I will. Should we split into groups? One to find food and the other to find a camp? Or stick together and do both at once?"

Just now, Chiyanna said:

You scared me there," said Prisidon, "yeah I will. Should we split into groups? One to find food and the other to find a camp? Or stick together and do both at once?"

“Stick together!” And “Split up.” Where said in unison by Terracotta and Brimstone, respectively.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

“Stick together!” And “Split up.” Where said in unison by Terracotta and Brimstone, respectively.

"What does everyone else think?" asked Prisidon.
(also what sort of family does terracotta come from/whats his backstory?)
(also @Polly cause I dont think they've been on much yet)

Rata knew that by everyone else, Prisidon meant only those with respect in the tribe...so he kept his mouth shut. Also, he didn't much care whether they split up, except that if they did he would have to choose which group to go with.
Ruta said, "split up." Because he wanted things to go faster and in order to explore more and wanted to be finding a camp because he would be a bit bored collecting food. Though everything on this island was exciting, on second thought, and the food in this place would be exotic.

8 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"What does everyone else think?" asked Prisidon.
(also what sort of family does terracotta come from/whats his backstory?)
(also @Polly cause I dont think they've been on much yet)

Meadow ignored these other nichelings, she didn't speak.

She was more interested in that crushed patch of grass then these nichelings.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1