Stray Fawn Community

-Symbiosis V2- (CLOSED)

Cookboi

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

What does everyone else think?" asked Prisidon.
(also what sort of family does terracotta come from/whats his backstory?)
(also @Polly cause I dont think they've been on much yet)

(Terracotta is the child semi-highly respected couple. Unfortunately, the couple was bound out of necessity, not love. His father was the last nicheling in the tribe that had heat body, so he had lots of kids. Because of his reserved nature and lack of a heat body, he was lost in the fray. He mostly hangs out with Brimstone because she’s the only one that’ll listen to him.)

• Paw up 1

8 minutes ago, Polly said:

Meadow ignored these other nichelings, she didn't speak.

She was more interested in that crushed patch of grass then these nichelings.  

Brimstone not-so-subtlety elbowed Meadow in the ribs.

”Stick together or split up?”

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Polly said:

Meadow ignored these other nichelings, she didn't speak.

She was more interested in that crushed patch of grass then these nichelings.  

16 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Brimstone not-so-subtlety elbowed Meadow in the ribs.

”Stick together or split up?”

"Don't do that!" protested Rata, unable to keep silent any longer when his fellow outcast got hurt by another tribe member.
"It's alright if she doesn't answer," agreed Prisidon, "she doesn't know anything of use anyways. She can stay silent if she wants."

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Don't do that!" protested Rata, unable to keep silent any longer when his fellow outcast got hurt by another tribe member.
"It's alright if she doesn't answer," agreed Prisidon, "she doesn't know anything of use anyways. She can stay silent if she wants."

Brimstone grumbled, but obliged. Terracotta shot Meadow a sympathetic look.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"What does everyone else think?" asked Prisidon.
(also what sort of family does terracotta come from/whats his backstory?)
(also @Polly cause I dont think they've been on much yet)

"Let's split up, I want to find the killer plants" Rikyuma said after untangling herself from the vines

2 hours ago, Modiano the Business Snake said:

Let's split up, I want to find the killer plants" Rikyuma said after untangling herself from the vines

“Killer plants? Terracotta echoed with a ripple of unease. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Modiano the Business Snake said:

Yeah, the ones that eat you. Some wanderer guy told me about them" Rikyuma said as she prodded the ground for roots

Terracotta shivered unhappily. Brimstone bit her lip in excitement.

3 hours ago, Modiano the Business Snake said:

"Let's split up, I want to find the killer plants" Rikyuma said after untangling herself from the vines

44 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

“Killer plants? Terracotta echoed with a ripple of unease. 

42 minutes ago, Modiano the Business Snake said:

"Yeah, the ones that eat you. Some wanderer guy told me about them" Rikyuma said as she prodded the ground for roots

39 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Terracotta shivered unhappily. Brimstone bit her lip in excitement.

"Yeah let's go find the killer plants." Meadow stood up.

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"You scared me there," said Prisidon, "yeah I will. Should we split into groups? One to find food and the other to find a camp? Or stick together and do both at once?"

"OOOOO killer plants! That sounds fun.. and exciting! Come on Prisidon,w e should go see those instead!
@Polly @Cookboi@Modiano the Business Snake

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, da1sy said:

OOOOO killer plants! That sounds fun.. and exciting! Come on Prisidon,w e should go see those instead!

45 minutes ago, Polly said:

Yeah let's go find the killer plants." Meadow stood up.

“A..aren’t we supposed to, ya know, find food and a camp first?”

• Like 1

"Yeah!" Ruta agreed, "I want to go find some those. They sound cool!" Though a bit scary...
"We shouldn't be trying to intentionally run into plants that will kill you! At least not at first" said Prisidon, trying to instil a sense of caution into the group. "However, both groups should be on a look-out for them, stay away from them, if you find them, but note where they are." Prisidon was nervous about plants that EAT you....I mean that was pretty scary, More than anything he was unerved that the others didn't appear to be afraid of them.
Rata was a bit concerned that everyone was acting so cavilier, as if there wasn't danger in this place, but he was excited to show his worth protecting others from killer plants. I've never killed a plant before! First time for everything!

9 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

“A..aren’t we supposed to, ya know, find food and a camp first?”

(Is that Terracotta?)

7 minutes ago, Modiano the Business Snake said:

"The wanderer said there's clearings in the jungle. There's food, nests, stumps in them."

Ruta was a bit deflated about his brother saying they couldn't get close to the killer plants, but that didn't stop him from saying, "How come you got to meet all the wanderers? I was always trying to find them, but I could never find any!"

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(Is that Terracotta?)

Ruta was a bit deflated about his brother saying they couldn't get close to the killer plants, but that didn't stop him from saying, "How come you got to meet all the wanderers? I was always trying to find them, but I could never find any!"

"They were by the shore I think? They really like to dive under the waves. I  tried it and my tail almost fell off from the cold!"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"We shouldn't be trying to intentionally run into plants that will kill you! At least not at first" said Prisidon, trying to instil a sense of caution into the group. "However, both groups should be on a look-out for them, stay away from them, if you find them, but note where they are." Prisidon was nervous about plants that EAT you....I mean that was pretty scary, More than anything he was unerved that the others didn't appear to be afraid of them

“I agree with Prisidon” Brimstone said, although with a note of disappointment. “May I lead the the food gathering trip?”

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Modiano the Business Snake said:

"They were by the shore I think? They really like to dive under the waves. I  tried it and my tail almost fell off from the cold!"

"That's so cool!" said Ruta. (Also what was Rikyuma's backstory/status in tribe?)

6 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

“I agree with Prisidon” Brimstone said, although with a note of disappointment. “May I lead the the food gathering trip?”

"Sure," said Prisidon, Brimstone would be a good leader.

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Sure," said Prisidon, Brimstone would be a good leader.

Brimstone dipped her head in thanks. “Who would like to come with me?” She announced, turning toward the other nichelings.

• Eek! 1