Stray Fawn Community

-Symbiosis V2- (CLOSED)

Cookboi

"So, who wants to be in which group? Both groups will probably find some killer plants and food-sources. The difference is the ones looking for a camp will find a good spot for a camp and then settle there, though they won't stop moving until they've found a good place. And the food-gathering group will scout out food sources and potential dangers, when they find some food they may settle down to gather it for a turn. Or gather as much as they can before moving on," Prisidon had thought about this and thought this was the best possible plan for the two groups.

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

"So, who wants to be in which group? Both groups will probably find some killer plants and food-sources. The difference is the ones looking for a camp will find a good spot for a camp and then settle there, though they won't stop moving until they've found a good place. And the food-gathering group will scout out food sources and potential dangers, when they find some food they may settle down to gather it for a turn. Or gather as much as they can before moving on," Prisidon had thought about this and thought this was the best possible plan for the two groups.

"I'm good with roots, I'll feed everyone"

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Cookboi said:

(Terracotta is the child semi-highly respected couple. Unfortunately, the couple was bound out of necessity, not love. His father was the last nicheling in the tribe that had heat body, so he had lots of kids. Because of his reserved nature and lack of a heat body, he was lost in the fray. He mostly hangs out with Brimstone because she’s the only one that’ll listen to him.)

(Also, Rata and Prisidon have heat-body recessive, are they related somehow to Terracotta or did it skip a generation? How old is Terracotta? I could say Prisidon's mother was related to him somehow?? Or just say they're all kinda loosely related and their parents had it recessive or it skipped a generation)

1 minute ago, Modiano the Business Snake said:

I'm good with roots, I'll feed everyone"

“I’m a good berry-picker” Terracotta said, scooting in beside Brimstone and Rikyuma.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Also, Rata and Prisidon have heat-body recessive, are they related somehow to Terracotta or did it skip a generation? How old is Terracotta? I could say Prisidon's mother was related to him somehow?? Or just say they're all kinda loosely related and their parents had it recessive or it skipped a generation)

(it skipped a generation. He is 14-15 in human years.)

• Paw up 1

8 minutes ago, Modiano the Business Snake said:

"I'm good with roots, I'll feed everyone"

"You're going with the food-gathering group then?" asked Prisidon, "Or are you going to help feed the camp-finding group as they search for a camp? The camp-finders will get most of what's left of our provisions, but we only have 15 meat-chuncks left." (the equivilant of 15 berries in meat and roots)

Just now, Chiyanna said:

"You're going with the food-gathering group then?" asked Prisidon, "Or are you going to help feed the camp-finding group as they search for a camp? The camp-finders will get most of what's left of our provisions, but we only have 15 meat-chuncks left." (the equivilant of 15 berries in meat and roots)

"Food obviously!"

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Polly said:

She didn't look at them, she ran off into the jungle.

Rata was torn...he wanted to protect this nicheling, but why? That wasn't going to elevate his status in the tribe. In fact, it would lower their respect for him if he ran off with her. But he felt a kin-ship with her that came from them bth being at the bottom of the totem-pole, and perhaps something else too... You've been down that road before, all it brings is pain. Yet he wanted so much to be loved, and to love. The tribe could defend themselves for a bit, he had to make sure she was OK. Even if she never loved him back, he had to protect her. He couldn't endure a loss like that again, knowing he could've prevented it. While the rest of the tribe was deciding who would do what, he slipped away into the grasses after her. [Also if anyone is wondering, Rata's picker is really broken.....so yeah....]

7 minutes ago, Polly said:

no lol it's okay 

this makes me want to make a @Polly thread where you just @Polly

(That would be beautiful, though you could never actually tell when somebody pinged you for something important your notifications would be so full all the time!)

Rata was torn...he wanted to protect this nicheling, but why? That wasn't going to elevate his status in the tribe. In fact, it would lower their respect for him if he ran off with her. But he felt a kin-ship with her that came from them bth being at the bottom of the totem-pole, and perhaps something else too... You've been down that road before, all it brings is pain. Yet he wanted so much to be loved, and to love. The tribe could defend themselves for a bit, he had to make sure she was OK. Even if she never loved him back, he had to protect her. He couldn't endure a loss like that again, knowing he could've prevented it. [Also if anyone is wondering, Rata's picker is really broken.....so yeah....]

(do it, confess rata's love to meadow d o  i t)

Meadow kept walking, why did Rata care?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

1 hour ago, Cookboi said:

Brimstone dipped her head in thanks. “Who would like to come with me?” She announced, turning toward the other nichelings.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"Alright then, that's 3 food-gatherers," said Prisidon, "what do you guys want to do?" he asked Ruta and Kirlur @da1sy. He wanted to try and stay with them, so he hoped they wouldn't split up...

Ruta wanted to see what his sister would choose first. Either one sounded exciting to him, but boring in some ways too. Like picking food? BORING. Settling down when the right spot was found BORING! He would rather just keep exploring forever, but this island would be alot more exciting than being back home. And at least he would have his sister and brother to talk to, hopefully anyways. @da1sy

8 minutes ago, Polly said:

(do it, confess rata's love to meadow d o  i t)

Meadow kept walking, why did Rata care?

(Oh no he'll probably get his heart broken LOL, I don't think he can handle it...)
"Hey, uh....I think we should stick together. It's dangerous to be completely alone in a new place." (Speaking of danger we should roll to see if Meadow walks right into a maneating plant, ape, or whatever else is on this island because she doesn't appear to be paying any attention to her surroundings, of course neither is Rata but he's following behind. Also they could find a plant that has food on it, ROLL DICE, I love dice LOL))

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Oh no he'll probably get his heart broken LOL, I don't think he can handle it...)
"Hey, uh....I think we should stick together. It's dangerous to be completely alone in a new place." (Speaking of danger we should roll to see if Meadow walks right into a maneating plant, ape, or whatever else is on this island because she doesn't appear to be paying any attention to her surroundings, of course neither is Rata but he's following behind. Also they could find a plant that has food on it, ROLL DICE, I love dice LOL))

(D o   i t  /j) (also rolled random number generator and- killer plant)

Meadow ignored them and, fell straight into a killer plant

"WELL GREAT I'M GONNA GET EATEN! OF COURSE THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

" (Speaking of danger we should roll to see if Meadow walks right into a maneating plant, ape, or whatever else is on this island because she doesn't appear to be paying any attention to her surroundings, of course neither is Rata but he's following behind. Also they could find a plant that has food on it, ROLL DICE, I love dice LOL))

(Don’t worry, this was the perfect thing to get the plot moving ;))

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Polly said:

(D o   i t  /j) (also rolled random number generator and- killer plant)

Meadow ignored them and, fell straight into a killer plant

"WELL GREAT I'M GONNA GET EATEN! OF COURSE THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"  

Rata ran right at the plant, going into destroyer mode despite being terrified. He slamed into it with his body and bit with his saber fangs, trying to get Meadow out of there with his one more delicate paw while smashing with his mammoth foot.

(Also, how much damage would Rata do in one hit of the plant with all his strenght/how strong is he based on his genes? And thus how much damage should Meadow take before she gets out? Or should I roll some dice again to see if she makes it out and how much damage/how fast getting her out is working?) @Polly@Cookboi

Rata ran right at the plant, going into destroyer mode despite being terrified. He slamed into it with his body and bit with his saber fangs, trying to get Meadow out of there with his one more delicate paw while smashing with his mammoth foot.

"YOUR GONNA KILL ME AND THE PLANT DOING THAT!"

Meadow tried stabbing the plant with her tail from the inside

• Haha 1