Stray Fawn Community

-Symbiosis V2- (CLOSED)

Cookboi

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Also, how much damage would Rata do in one hit of the plant with all his strenght/how strong is he based on his genes? And thus how much damage should Meadow take before she gets out? Or should I roll some dice again to see if she makes it out and how much damage/how fast getting her out is working?) @Polly@Cookboi

(I’ll roll)

The plant rippled and shuddered beneath your fangs but Meadow was still trapped.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

YOUR GONNA KILL ME AND THE PLANT DOING THAT!"

Meadow tried stabbing the plant with her tail from the inside

The place where you stung it wilted and turned black. Maybe you could do that again?

6 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

(I’ll roll)

The plant rippled and shuddered beneath your fangs but Meadow was still trapped.

(So is the plant dead but we still can't get her out, or just taking damage? Also should nightfall come now or soon? And Kirlur still hasn't responded so IDK if we should have the tribe notice, and are the locals whoever they are gonna show up?)

Just now, Cookboi said:

The place where you stung it wilted and turned black. Maybe you could do that again?

She bit and stabbed the plant

6 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

(Also the nicheling inside can never attack it...but this isn't exactly the same as regular niche so)

1 minute ago, Polly said:

She bit and stabbed the plant

Slowly but surely the plant begin to unfurl and die around you. You are covered in small cuts and a strange slime is plastered around your tail, which begins to hurt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Slowly but surely the plant begin to unfurl and die around you. You are covered in small cuts and a strange slime is plastered around your tail, which begins to hurt.

Meadow was pretty freaked out

"Don't go looking for killer plants, noted."

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Rata was greatly relieved and pulled her out as the plant unfurled. (She probably will fight him but she must be weak from the ordeal so he's pulling her out whether she likes it or not LOL). His first instinct is to try and lick her off to stop the bleeding, but he fears she won't let him. He examines her, seeing that strange slime. It looks dangerous somehow... "We need to get that off your tail."

Just now, Polly said:

Meadow was pretty freaked out

"Don't go looking for killer plants, noted."

A slice under your eye trickled blood, and the sludge on your tail was starting to really hurt 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Rata was greatly relieved and pulled her out as the plant unfurled. (She probably will fight him but she must be weak from the ordeal so he's pulling her out whether she likes it or not LOL). His first instinct is to try and lick her off to stop the bleeding, but he fears she won't let him. He examines her, seeing that strange slime. It looks dangerous somehow... "We need to get that off your tail."

"The plant is trying to kill me even though it dead-"

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Polly said:

"The plant is trying to kill me even though it dead-"

"Turn around," commanded a frieghtened Rata, "I need to try and get that off, maybe I can pull it off with my fangs..." he didn't know if it was a good idea, and he might hurt her trying to do so, but it was the best one he had...

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

"Turn around," commanded a frieghtened Rata, "I need to try and get that off, maybe I can pull it off with my fangs..." he didn't know if it was a good idea, and he might hurt her trying to do so, but it was the best one he had...

"Okay-"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Turn around," commanded a frieghtened Rata, "I need to try and get that off, maybe I can pull it off with my fangs..." he didn't know if it was a good idea, and he might hurt her trying to do so, but it was the best one he had...

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

Okay-"

The moment your teeth touched the slime it felt like Rata swallowed fire.

A burning sensation had already covered your mouth and was inching its way down your throat.

• Sad 1

Just now, Cookboi said:

The moment your teeth touched the slime it felt like Rata swallowed fire.

A burning sensation had already covered your mouth and was inching its way down your throat.

"Why don't we just, put it in water? or try to find one of those healing plants or something-"

(OH IM DEAD)
Rata knew this was killing him, he wanted to keep trying though...he yelped and let go instinctively. This wasn't working....he couldn't think much of anything except about hwo much the burning hurt. Water....that sounded good right about now... "Water," he croaked.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

OH IM DEAD)
Rata knew this was killing him, he wanted to keep trying though...he yelped and let go instinctively. This wasn't working....he couldn't think much of anything except about hwo much the burning hurt. Water....that sounded good right about now... "Water," he croaked.

(If you can find water, you’ll live.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

(If you can find water, you’ll live.)

(have u already rolled or should I? Also do these guys not know what fire is I just realized?? or is this something else than fire?)

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(OH IM DEAD)

(find some water? @Polly I'm preoccupied with dying ATM, dunno if Rata has enough strength or focus, even though he's tough, maybe I roll)

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(OH IM DEAD)

"Okay-" Meadow stood up, then dragged Rata to the others, by the ocean.

• Like 1

(I rolled for strength)
Rata focused, he drowned out the pain as much as he could. He had to find water, it was his and Meadow's best chance at living. He stumbled forward a few steps, looking around for a puddle...nanything...