Stray Fawn Community

-Symbiosis V2- (CLOSED)

Cookboi

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(I rolled for strength)
Rata focused, he drowned out the pain as much as he could. He had to find water, it was his and Meadow's best chance at living. He stumbled forward a few steps, looking around for a puddle...nanything...

Meadow walked back the way she came, back to the others.

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Rata focused, he drowned out the pain as much as he could. He had to find water, it was his and Meadow's best chance at living. He stumbled forward a few steps, looking around for a puddle...nanything...

You hear a faint rushing in the distance. Water?

1 hour ago, Cookboi said:

Slowly but surely the plant begin to unfurl and die around you. You are covered in small cuts and a strange slime is plastered around your tail, which begins to hurt.

1 minute ago, Polly said:

(it's not on my mouth though- it's on my tail)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Polly said:

it's not on my mouth though- it's on my tail)

(I love how how Rata’s just dying in the background after he tried to save Meadow and she’s just like “like hey bro can you wait for a minute I need to go fix my tail”)

• Haha 1

Just now, Cookboi said:

(I love how how Rata’s just dying in the background after he tried to save Meadow and she’s just like “like hey bro can you wait for a minute I need to go fix my tail”)

541wqr.jpg.e86c18d81a704316c7ce244724f5fba1.jpg

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

You hear a faint rushing in the distance. Water?

Meadow stopped, she couldn't just leave him.

She ran back to Rata.

meadow redemption arc 

• Eek! 2

26 minutes ago, Polly said:

Meadow stopped, she couldn't just leave him.

She ran back to Rata.

meadow redemption arc

(MEADOW REDEMPTION ARC MEADOW REDEMPTION ARC MEADOW REDEMPTION ARC MEADOW REDEMPTION ARC MEADOW REDEMPTION ARC MEADOW REDEMPTION AR-)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Rata stumbled around, his vision getting worse and his pain coming more and more. Had Meadow left? No, she was coming, he saw her. (should I roll for if we find water or there's some nearby or do you already know/have rolled

(There is water nearby)

The pain was so fierce now that you thought you were going to faint. The only thing that kept you on your paws was the faint burbling of a distant stream.

• Eek! 1

22 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

(There is water nearby)

The pain was so fierce now that you thought you were going to faint. The only thing that kept you on your paws was the faint burbling of a distant stream.

Rata couldn't walk another step on his own. His legs didn't seem to work right anymore. But Meadow was there, wasn't she? Could she help him, or was he imagining her standing there? It all felt not real anymore anyways, he felt like he was drifting into unconsciousness

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Rata couldn't walk another step on his own. His legs didn't seem to work right anymore. But Meadow was there, wasn't she? Could she help him, or was he imagining her standing there? It all felt not real anymore anyways, he felt like he was drifting into unconsciousness

@Pollyhelp

36 minutes ago, Polly said:

a

31 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

hes gonna die 

(Fine, I’ll do it myself. @Chiyanna)

Although Rata’s mind was far away, his paws where in the present. Slowly but surely, he began to make the painful trek toward the stream. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

(Fine, I’ll do it myself. @Chiyanna)

Although Rata’s mind was far away, his paws where in the present. Slowly but surely, he began to make the painful trek toward the stream. 

(HEY! Don't rp my character for me! I was just sending that to Polly first, then I was gonna have him go towards stream)

Rata began walking toward the stream assuming he was hallucinating about Meadow being there, but the sight of her, real or fake, and the sound of water, not knowing whether that was a hallucination as well, kept him going.

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

HEY! Don't rp my character for me! I was just sending that to Polly first, then I was gonna have him go towards stream)

(Oh shoot sorry.)