Stray Fawn Community

-Symbiosis V2- (CLOSED)

Cookboi

15 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Rata began walking toward the stream assuming he was hallucinating about Meadow being there, but the sight of her, real or fake, and the sound of water, not knowing whether that was a hallucination as well, kept him going.

Although forest seemed to grow bigger and bigger the longer you walked, the stream still became closer and closer. Still, you couldn’t shake the horrible feeling of...unease... that seemed to hang in the air. It was like someone was watching you.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Although forest seemed to grow bigger and bigger the longer you walked, the stream still became closer and closer. Still, you couldn’t shake the horrible feeling of...unease... that seemed to hang in the air. It was like someone was watching you.

Finally, Rata reached the stream. He tripped over a rock and landed in the water, but he didn't care. He bent his head down to drink.

11 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Finally, Rata reached the stream. He tripped over a rock and landed in the water, but he didn't care. He bent his head down to drink.

Meadow watched Rata, she had already gotten eaten by a plant, what else would she do? 

Meadow thought for a moment, and made up her mind to leave . 

I'm doing this so no one else gets hurt

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

Meadow watched Rata, she had already gotten eaten by a plant, what else would she do? 

(Makes sense with the character and circumstances, but like the whole reason Rata came after Meadow and ultimately got his mouth on fire was to prevent this)

27 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The icy water soothed the burns almost immediately, the cool numbness spreading around your mouth and throat. 

Still, the “watched” feeling was so strong now it was almost suffocating. You shuddered involuntarily.

11 hours ago, Polly said:

Meadow watched Rata, she had already gotten eaten by a plant, what else would she do? 

It was cooler then earlier, making you realize just how long you had spent in the jungle. The sky was a pinkish gray, and blanketing shadows covered the understory. Thorns seemed to snag on your paws particularly often, and every red flower or fern made you flinc- wait, were those footsteps?

45 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

It was cooler then earlier, making you realize just how long you had spent in the jungle. The sky was a pinkish gray, and blanketing shadows covered the understory. Thorns seemed to snag on your paws particularly often, and every red flower or fern made you flinc- wait, were those footsteps?

Meadow froze, looking around for anything to hide her scent.

10 minutes ago, Polly said:

Meadow froze, looking around for anything to hide her scent.

Terracotta tumbled out of the grass.

”Uh.... I... didn’t expect to find you so quickly. I guess I’ll have to...”  He trailed off, staring at her bloodied cheek and slime-covered tail 

26 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Terracotta tumbled out of the grass.

”Uh.... I... didn’t expect to find you so quickly. I guess I’ll have to...”  He trailed off, staring at her bloodied cheek and slime-covered tail 

"I got beat up by a killer plant." Meadow said bluntly, "Don't go looking for killer plants please."

24 minutes ago, Polly said:

"I got beat up by a killer plant." Meadow said bluntly, "Don't go looking for killer plants please."

“So they are real...” Terracotta murmured shakily, glancing around as if might pop out of the bushes and swallow him whole.

3 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

“So they are real...” Terracotta murmured shakily, glancing around as if might pop out of the bushes and swallow him whole.

"There's a dead one right over there if you want to get beat up too."

4 minutes ago, Polly said:

There's a dead one right over there if you want to get beat up too."

“NO!” Terracotta shouted. “I-i mean no, I do not want to get eaten by a plant. He shook his head violently.  W-where’s Rata?”

2 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

“NO!” Terracotta shouted. “I-i mean no, I do not want to get eaten by a plant. He shook his head violently.  W-where’s Rata?”

Meadow took a few steps back, a bit startled,

"I have no idea." 

that is.. she did know where Rata is, but she knew she'd be exiled from the group if she told them.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, Polly said:

Meadow took a few steps back, a bit startled,

"I have no idea." 

that is.. she did know where Rata is, but she knew she'd be exiled from the group if she told them

(GtG)

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(I'm on for a bit rn, maybe half an hour or so if people are available to rp @Cookboi@da1sy@Polly@Modiano the Business Snake)

23 hours ago, Cookboi said:

The icy water soothed the burns almost immediately, the cool numbness spreading around your mouth and throat. 

Still, the “watched” feeling was so strong now it was almost suffocating. You shuddered involuntarily

^^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

I want to do the scene of the exploring group sending Terracotta (or him sneaking away) to find Meadow which happened sometime before she's found and Rata reaches the river first. But to do that we need @da1sy to respond)

(We need Da1sy to respond first.)

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

(We need Da1sy to respond first.)

(I'm sure she will, but anyways, I don't want the story to get too ahead of itself. We should wait to do earlier scenes before continuing with later ones if we can help it.)

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

but if u really want I guess I could rp as rata for a bit now and then not rp for him again until the story is caught up seeing as only me and u are online rn)

(I think that’s a good idea, considering the Da1sy hasn’t been on since yesterday)

• Like 1