Stray Fawn Community

~Tides Turning-Remade Sim/RP~

Impy10

On 3/24/2021 at 5:50 PM, Impy10 said:

"I did catch something. Well a few things." He looked at the prey pile. "The seagull, that fish..." He took a bite of the thing he was eating

She nodded and did a little clapping motion with her paws.

1 hour ago, Pancrack said:

She nodded and did a little clapping motion with her paws.

Scorchwind chuckled (Scorchwind is Scorchpaw btw). "Thanks." He handed you a fish. "Come on."

i need to figure out motives for seaglass other than haha murder :)) i’m thinking maybe she leans on someone to much and takes from them without giving and they just cut ties with her and she goes poof angry murder? idk if that’s possible for the story you have but 🤷‍♀️

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

i need to figure out motives for seaglass other than haha murder :)) i’m thinking maybe she leans on someone to much and takes from them without giving and they just cut ties with her and she goes poof angry murder? idk if that’s possible for the story you have but 🤷‍♀️

Or she could just be a murder hobo

(Also how did you guess the motives of another villain of mine that isn't related to this??)

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Or she could just be a murder hobo

(Also how did you guess the motives of another villain of mine that isn't related to this??)

yeah but it’s so rewarding when your character has a reason for their actions so i’m trying to work on getting better at that 

no i haven’t :’)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Flower said:

yeah but it’s so rewarding when your character has a reason for their actions so i’m trying to work on getting better at that 

no i haven’t :’)

I have ideas now

Seaglass didn't kill anyone but Night. Raven Feather is cliny and baby's her because she doesn't know this, as well as Raven having self esteem problems and being paranoid all the time. Seaglass one day snaps.

That's the basic outline :))

• Eek! 1

I have ideas now

Seaglass didn't kill anyone but Night. Raven Feather is cliny and baby's her because she doesn't know this, as well as Raven having self esteem problems and being paranoid all the time. Seaglass one day snaps.

That's the basic outline :))

alright sounds fun! what would cause sea to snap?

She just gets sick of Raven going on while she has her own life

or maybe she snaps of the guilt of having not told raven she killed night?

@Flower

It was the day of the assessment. You were looking forward to it just to get out of being controlled by Pebble. You wake up in your den and see Aqua, the kit who started walking around a few days ago bating you.

@Flower

It was the day of the assessment. You were looking forward to it just to get out of being controlled by Pebble. You wake up in your den and see Aqua, the kit who started walking around a few days ago bating you.

‘’knock it off..’’ she groaned, rolling onto her side so she could face away from the kit.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’knock it off..’’ she groaned, rolling onto her side so she could face away from the kit.

"Isn't it you assessment? I'm so jealous!" He said

"Isn't it you assessment? I'm so jealous!" He said

‘’mhm..’’ she mumbled, getting to her feet and stretching her arms above her head while yawning. she blinked open her eyes and looked down at the kit.

‘’mhm..’’ she mumbled, getting to her feet and stretching her arms above her head while yawning. she blinked open her eyes and looked down at the kit.

His light pink eyes were wide and curious

Pebble walked in. "Come on, your awake, time to do it." He walked out

4 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

His light pink eyes were wide and curious

Pebble walked in. "Come on, your awake, time to do it." He walked out

she rolls her eyes and salutes Aqua playfully. ‘’I’ll be back later little dude.’’

she wakes out of the den after Pebble.

Raven Feather was there being told off by Frecklefern. Pebble was ignoring the conversation. "Good, you made it. Your first task is to catch ten prey. Anything. And I'll be watching."

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Raven Feather was there being told off by Frecklefern. Pebble was ignoring the conversation. "Good, you made it. Your first task is to catch ten prey. Anything. And I'll be watching."

‘’Alrighty.’’ she grumbled, striding out of camp and to the sea shore.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Alrighty.’’ she grumbled, striding out of camp and to the sea shore.

You waded out and dived under. You saw some fish a little way away