Stray Fawn Community

~Tides Turning-Remade Sim/RP~

Impy10

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

she scoffed. she’s just catch it really quick then leave.

You jumped onto the wall and jumped for the pigeon. It noticed you, but was too slow. You got it. "Hey!" You looked to see to young apprentices. You hadn't seen them before. "Get out of out of our territory!"

7 hours ago, Impy10 said:

He was quite a bit away. When he reached the end of the pipe, he stopped and waited for you.

She picked up Speed and caught up with him.

On 3/28/2021 at 2:20 AM, Pancrack said:

She picked up Speed and caught up with him.

When you reached him, he smiled and looked at a dove on the ramp. "Watch this." He said and ran towards it. The dove took off, but he leaped up in the air and caught it mid flight. He finished it off and brought it back to you. "Pretty cool, right? Moss taught me it."

35 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

When you reached him, he smiled and looked at a dove on the ramp. "Watch this." He said and ran towards it. The dove took off, but he leaped up in the air and caught it mid flight. He finished it off and brought it back to you. "Pretty cool, right? Moss taught me it."

She nodded.

On 3/27/2021 at 11:17 AM, Impy10 said:

You jumped onto the wall and jumped for the pigeon. It noticed you, but was too slow. You got it. "Hey!" You looked to see to young apprentices. You hadn't seen them before. "Get out of out of our territory!"

@Flower?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Impy10 said:

@Chiyanna wanna join?

(IDK, I'm unsure about the whole cats standing on two legs thing, also I am in alot of roleplays atm. I don't really know why that bothers me since I like all sorts of stories with personified animals. Also what is limbo? I may join though...I shall think about it)

• Paw up 1

39 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(IDK, I'm unsure about the whole cats standing on two legs thing, also I am in alot of roleplays atm. I don't really know why that bothers me since I like all sorts of stories with personified animals. Also what is limbo? I may join though...I shall think about it)

Don't worry, it's ok if you don't want to :))

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Flower said:

she just hissed and jumped back onto her territory before walking away

The cats didn't bother you past that.

You buried the pigeon and saw a flock of seagulls sitting.

10 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Jewel went outside

Rabbit and Urban Skies where talking with your mother, Sunset. Rabbit spotted you. "We're good to go! Come on!" She rushed away, Urban Skies following behind her. Sunset smiled and turned to you. "You going with them?"