Stray Fawn Community

Rain Drops - [A Warriors Sim/RP] {CLOSED}

Pancake

7 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He nodded vigorously.

“Alright then.” She cleared her throat again.

”It was a rainy day when it happened, and me and my mate CeaderPelt, A Handsome Ginger Cat with Amber eyes, were hunting Near FallClan’s Forests when four OwlClan Cats came out of the forest and hissed at us,

”What are you doing here?” They snarled

”We’re just hunting for our clan, Why are you in FallClan’s Forest?” I responded.

They went silent, then Began attacking us, Even though they were smaller than us they were quite the strong ones, on of them even got my eye, that’s how I got this scar.” She said, showing her blind, scarred eye. “anyways, I Ended up Losing CeaderPelt to those little Fox-Hearts, but I managed to kill them.” She smiled proudly.

”And that’s the story.” She opened her eyes. “You want the story of FallowStar now?” She seemed excited that somebody would finally listen to her stories, you guessed she hadn’t had someone to talk to in a while.

”Oh! Wait, Where are my manners, I’m PetalStalk.” She introduced herself.

18 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

“Alright then.” She cleared her throat again.

”It was a rainy day when it happened, and me and my mate CeaderPelt, A Handsome Ginger Cat with Amber eyes, were hunting Near FallClan’s Forests when four OwlClan Cats came out of the forest and hissed at us,

”What are you doing here?” They snarled

”We’re just hunting for our clan, Why are you in FallClan’s Forest?” I responded.

They went silent, then Began attacking us, Even though they were smaller than us they were quite the strong ones, on of them even got my eye, that’s how I got this scar.” She said, showing her blind, scarred eye. “anyways, I Ended up Losing CeaderPelt to those little Fox-Hearts, but I managed to kill them.” She smiled proudly.

”And that’s the story.” She opened her eyes. “You want the story of FallowStar now?” She seemed excited that somebody would finally listen to her stories, you guessed she hadn’t had someone to talk to in a while.

”Oh! Wait, Where are my manners, I’m PetalStalk.” She introduced herself.

"WHOA!"

"I'm Vulture'kit!"

"I do want to hear that story!"

6 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"WHOA!"

"I'm Vulture'kit!"

"I do want to hear that story!"

“Nice to meet you VultureKit.” She smiled.

”Alright, here we go.” She cleared her throat once again. “So FallowStar was the leader before Our current leader, LarchStar, Fallow Was  a Good leader, at least, at first, but a few moons in she started becoming something.. wrong, she would lead us into battle for no reason, Not break up fights and kill the cats that spoke up against her. She wasn’t a good leader and was gonna lead us to our demise, a war against all the three clans, that bride could be Unfixable.

But that’s when Moonclan had enough, they sent the med-cat, MistyLeap a message to kill FallowStar and so, she did, she put Death Berries in FallowStar’s Prey and FallowStar died a little while later, everyone celebrated and The deputy, LarchBreeze was Appointed Leader, and we’ve never had a problem since.” PetalStalk told the tale.

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

“Nice to meet you VultureKit.” She smiled.

”Alright, here we go.” She cleared her throat once again. “So FallowStar was the leader before Our current leader, LarchStar, Fallow Was  a Good leader, at least, at first, but a few moons in she started becoming something.. wrong, she would lead us into battle for no reason, Not break up fights and kill the cats that spoke up against her. She wasn’t a good leader and was gonna lead us to our demise, a war against all the three clans, that bride could be Unfixable.

But that’s when Moonclan had enough, they sent the med-cat, MistyLeap a message to kill FallowStar and so, she did, she put Death Berries in FallowStar’s Prey and FallowStar died a little while later, everyone celebrated and The deputy, LarchBreeze was Appointed Leader, and we’ve never had a problem since.” PetalStalk told the tale.

"Whoa!"

9 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"I have a question. What was going on back there in the big space?... There was nobody there and one weird cat that disappeared, then you all appeared..."

“What do you mean? What weird cat?” She asked confusedly.

4 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He tried to remember.

They were a really dark brown and had a white or cream Belly and paws, along with Piercing yellow eyes.

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"They were very dark brown and had white belly and paws and yellow eyes."

“Hmm..” she thought for a moment.

”Dang it, I remember who it it but I don’t remember their name, but I do remember they weren’t the best so stay away from them, okay?”

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

“Hmm..” she thought for a moment.

”Dang it, I remember who it it but I don’t remember their name, but I do remember they weren’t the best so stay away from them, okay?”

He nodded.

Just now, Pancrack said:

“Alright, well, I don’t have any more stories to offer but it was nice to meet you.” She smiled.

"You too!" He ran out, sneaking past any other cat he could. He didn't want to talk to anyone right now...

5 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"You too!" He ran out, sneaking past any other cat he could. He didn't want to talk to anyone right now...

In your efforts to get around everyone you bumped into another kit and fell.

”Ow... Oh! Are you okay?” They asked.