Stray Fawn Community

This is funny but it's a bug

BirbMonster

Once I changed the age of a female for a challenge. I exited the save and came back later. She had a baby in her nest and when I came back the female became a baby and shared a tile. Males could still breed with her for some reason, so I ended up watching a baby give birth 🤣

• Haha 4

3 replies to this post

Yeah, commands can cause bugs sometimes which is why it's always good to back up your savefile before using them! I hope they'll make the commands less buggy in a future update. Although, I'm pretty sure that they do go back an age level if age them back enough, though it sounds like it just kept going past what you set it to. As for breeding, for some reason niche uses if a female has had a child before as a marker. Like, if you use commands to make a female pregnant without them having had a baby before, it breaks the game and spawns in a demon. So maybe it's just that she had been bred with before and the game used that as a marker to say she could breed again. Or maybe it's that the game still recognised her as an adult. Could she only move one square or not at all? Regardless, it's a bug and a funny one at that.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:51 PM, Chiyanna said:

Yeah, commands can cause bugs sometimes which is why it's always good to back up your savefile before using them! I hope they'll make the commands less buggy in a future update. Although, I'm pretty sure that they do go back an age level if age them back enough, though it sounds like it just kept going past what you set it to. As for breeding, for some reason niche uses if a female has had a child before as a marker. Like, if you use commands to make a female pregnant without them having had a baby before, it breaks the game and spawns in a demon. So maybe it's just that she had been bred with before and the game used that as a marker to say she could breed again. Or maybe it's that the game still recognised her as an adult. Could she only move one square or not at all? Regardless, it's a bug and a funny one at that.

None at all like she was 0 gems old but her head still followed the camera like she was 1 gem old

• Confused 1

On 3/31/2021 at 8:51 AM, Chiyanna said:

As for breeding, for some reason niche uses if a female has had a child before as a marker. Like, if you use commands to make a female pregnant without them having had a baby before, it breaks the game and spawns in a demon.

wait so does the command work if the female has given birth before?? what does the resulting child look like??

• Like 1