Stray Fawn Community

Refugee

MATTRESS

casaway2.thumb.png.b9d517463f05c0004389052e9cc11a87.png

Every month, a two-gemed nicheling must be throw into the Ocean of Blood

Unspeakable things will happen if not.

Five young ones will survive this massacre

They must save the tribes from the incoming doom.

Or the Ocean of Blood will take over all..

______

Welcome to Refugee! 

This is inspired by Symbiosis V2! 

______

Map

image.thumb.png.a89a65712345a00d2f209b1c6ab4545b.png

______

Players

______

Form

Name:

Gender/Pronouns:

Looks

Other 

______

• Eek! 1

I haven’t done much niche role playing but I will try

Name: Skittles

Gender/Pronouns: Any

Looks

FDA95566-E2D2-4A5C-ABF0-D3562BC8A0BB.thumb.jpeg.15a0c4a13e0aa9526103388e05bc450d.jpeg

Other: They’re very Hard to impress and are usually a pessimist. They are almost always grumpy despite their name. Overly-Happy Nichelings are like, attracted to them, they don’t know why and they don’t like it. TS: Hello World / idfc

Just now, Pancrack said:

I haven’t done much niche role playing but I will try

Name: Skittles

Gender/Pronouns: Any

Looks

FDA95566-E2D2-4A5C-ABF0-D3562BC8A0BB.thumb.jpeg.15a0c4a13e0aa9526103388e05bc450d.jpeg

Other: They’re very Hard to impress and are usually a pessimist. They are almost always grum..py despite their name. Overly-Happy Nichelings are like, attracted to them, they don’t know why and they don’t like it. TS: Hello World / idfc

(this rp is more like warrior cats, but without clans and their not cats, also they have no memory of their past lol) 

DAY 1

You awoke..

You were halfway in water in a place you have never seen..

You didn't remember anything..

6 minutes ago, Polly said:

(this rp is more like warrior cats, but without clans and their not cats, also they have no memory of their past lol) 

DAY 1

You awoke..

You were halfway in water in a place you have never seen..

You didn't remember anything..

Oh

They looked around.

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Does this have magic in it? Also I guess Mirudu war is dead?)

(nope! also war isn't dead still doing it.)

• Eek! 1

(I guess I can join this then, and yay whenever ur ready have Abelia wake up and have something interesting be happening or a nicheling there or whatever

I shall submit my nicheling/form sometime this week though probably not tomorrow and I have to go to bed tonight. Also what island type do the nichelings that throw their children into see live on? Are there any predominate families or genes in the tribe? Or is there multiple tribes/scattered genes and customs? I need some background info to properly make my nicheling and their backstory)

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(I guess I can join this then, and yay whenever ur ready have Abelia wake up and have something interesting be happening or a nicheling there or whatever

I shall submit my nicheling/form sometime this week though probably not tomorrow and I have to go to bed tonight. Also what island type do the nichelings that throw their children into see live on? Are there any predominate families or genes in the tribe? Or is there multiple tribes/scattered genes and customs? I need some background info to properly make my nicheling and their backstory)

(They live on any kind of islands, multiple islands.  most of the tribes on the islands  are starving and very small.)

• Paw up 1

Form

Name: Nulurduk

Gender/Pronouns: Male he/him

Looks (and genes):

1463629993_Nulurduk1.PNG.7b78b086a94415f4a68166d3c1aaa483.PNG1051123947_Nulurduk2.PNG.f6b8bb4ba7b62fb59f62ccfb0a592540.PNG

Other: (I randomly generated this nicheling for another roleplay and he wasn't chosen so I put him in dice roll this time and he was.) Was cast into the sea because his parents thought he couldn't contribute much to survival on land and he would have the best chance of all their children surviving in the sea since he can literally breathe underwater. His parents thus actually did not hate him. They tried to tell him all that, but everyone knows the Sea of Blood is far more dangerous than simply drowning, even a two-gemed child. The violent waves can toss you around and smash you against sea-rocks and disorient you. Sea creatures lurk beneath the depths. And sometimes you encounter other dying children, who use you to try and claw their way out of the water even for a moment. He argued with his parents, telling them to choose someone else. That one of the other families who don't even love their children should do their part instead. But it was his parent's turn. The other nicehlings on the island would track them down and kill them if they didn't provide a child of their own. So Nulurduk was guarded on all sides and walked down to the ocean. He had seen others fight and try and escape, he knew that would only make him hurt and worn out. He needed his energy to try and survive now. His parents were dead to him, this island was too. He would try and escape the ocean of blood, he would use his gills and webbed paw to try and swim his way to another island. He dived right into the ocean, and never looked back. Despite all the odds, Nulurduk was one of the few that made it. Perhaps it was his gills, webbed paw, and fishing tail, genetic gifts. Perhaps it was his strategy and willingness to survive. Perhaps it was luck. Perhaps all three.

Is there still space? I haven't done this before so I'll like to try.

Name: Miminana

Gender and Pronouns: She/They

Look:

Me.thumb.png.1d72b947bef5676779dae9bbbdf4ffb8.png

Other: Miminana is shy and not that good at making friends, it's usually the other Nicheling that makes the first move. She is creative and loves to imagine what the world really looks like.

Her favourite foods are roots and berries. 

Also, If you can't tell what the genes are, she has nimble fingers and a runner leg, lean body, medium tail, and normal hind legs.

She was picked to be thrown in the ocean because she is blind.

• Paw up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...