Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Recommended Posts

@Polly

would you like to play raft?

we're about to get the 6 bricks we need to make a furnace.

or are you not  really in a mood to play raft, I'd understand what you mean.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

@Polly

would you like to play raft?

we're about to get the 6 bricks we need to make a furnace.

or are you not  really in a mood to play raft, I'd understand what you mean.

Just finished eating so yes!

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Polly what is your opinion on Ruv and Sarvente without hat

also this isn’t my art, idk who made it, probably the creator of the mod

A3467250-5E6C-4D3A-9D05-1E18FB9507CA.thumb.jpeg.f03889012794a945da4b026ec7f2a2f4.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

who are they?

from a Friday Night Funkin’ mod, Mid-Fight Masses. they’re the creator of the mod’s OCs, basically.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Takoyama said:

from a Friday Night Funkin’ mod, Mid-Fight Masses. they’re the creator of the mod’s OCs, basically.

ahh cool.

I like that game.

  • Eek! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Takoyama said:

@Polly what is your opinion on Ruv and Sarvente without hat

also this isn’t my art, idk who made it, probably the creator of the mod

A3467250-5E6C-4D3A-9D05-1E18FB9507CA.thumb.jpeg.f03889012794a945da4b026ec7f2a2f4.jpeg

they look cool, never have played the game but still look very cool

  • Eek! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 2:08 PM, Takoyama said:

from a Friday Night Funkin’ mod, Mid-Fight Masses. they’re the creator of the mod’s OCs, basically.

I have watched merg play that mod now.

kudos to whoever made the art.

and thank you for sharing it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...