GreenTheGreat

WE'RE GONNA DO A BUNCH OF ALIEN PLANETS

Ask and I will assign you a planet!

Use Ran Gen if you want!

Use the worlds section!

https://www.rangen.co.uk/

8 planets!

This is in order of the planets!

To begin, choose a planet! The star's 'goldilocks' zone is between planet 3 and planet 6, 3 being the warmest and 6 being the coldest

Planet 1-

Planet 2-

Planet Begjal

@Zixvir

the atmosphere will filter the sun's energy to just light, and x-radiation (x-rays)

so there will be purple light cause of the atmosphere. I don't know what it's made of, but it blocks radio signals. 

it has a thicc atmosphere.

the temperature would be 1689C

the atmosphere would be part calcium.

Planet 3-

@PincerClaw420

Planet 4-

Planet fiox

@Green the Fiery Fox

Fiox is a small, earth-like planet that easily supports life. It has a pale red sky opposed to the blue like earth. Going along with this, it's waters are also this pale red because of the way life reflects off things on this planet. it is 0.74x the size of earth and it's radius is 2929 miles. The temperature ranges from 26.6 F to 100.4 F. The length of a day is 47 hours and a year is 196 earth days.

Map-

1935904439_PlanetFioxmap1.thumb.png.a6c1495d2eeca6ec871d60570e4237e3.png

Heat map-

389109748_PlanetFioxmap2.thumb.png.43bae87453116acbc0543d524759638e.png

Terrain Map-

853657333_PlanetFioxmap3.thumb.png.9f7c139759f146500f310156611b4f34.png

Plant life-

Forest Tree

140704100_Shatteredwillowtreeoffiox.thumb.png.875abc08f6775e6c10b3adb68c52fa3b.png

Jungle Tree

2021344449_Twistedperchoffiox.thumb.png.e9493464b18ddb009e9c05b597294b2d.png

Cold Climate Tree

1321207183_aliencoldtree.thumb.png.d44a96362a0f9fd2615f319b7b11efc0.png

Animal Life-

Kehbu

Kehbu.thumb.png.630049f73490ee6b66e35dc638cbf227.png

A small creature that's around 19 in tall. It lives in the jungle and is adapted to blend into the canopy. They eat leaves, seeds, and sometimes grass. They try not to touch the ground too often unless absolutely necessary. They seem to mutate very often and can evolve very quickly. They seem to be at the bottom of the food chain, yet they are not skittish and not really afraid of things.

Ocau

ocau.thumb.png.9307cbcc77aacf1ff87ff277c0520d8f.png

A large, bird-like creature that stands at 15 ft tall. It lives in and jungle and burrows underground, it's patterns making it look like dead leaves and fallen branches. They are predators, eating any herbivore it can find, though herbivores that hunt the undergrowth for food are the easiest for it to hunt. They will also scavenge. They nest in burrows under trees, though store their prey much like shrikes, impaling it with branches. They evolve slowly, hence the odd coloration. They are mesopredators. They form life-long bonds. They communicate with tapping.

Titax

Titax.thumb.png.ec6d78d502c4544e64ec9aa1cfdc34ba.png

The titax is a colossal creature at 45 ft tall. It is an amphibious jungle creature that seems to be covered in a thick slime. It is a predator creature that has creative ways of hunting. It uses it's patterns to make it look like leaves floating on the water and branches sticking up. They will impale small creatures on it's horns and claws to look like an Ocau stash, attracting scavengers. They make one-time pairings and leave the babies to fend for themselves. They have vast territories. They are Apex predators. They evolve slowly, as they have no need to evolve with how well their species is doing. They are deaf. They can life 22x their own weight, making them able to push down trees. If they are out of the water for too long, they will dry out and die. 

Planet 5-

@Polly

Planet 6-

Planet Bailey (B081962)

@Pancrack

heres the log entry for it

“The newly discovered planet’s Name is Bailey (after one of the 1639 Crew sent down to explore but sadly passed away upon return) But the scientific name is B081962

B081962 is a small planet, it has no forms of life that have men documented so far but it does seem life is possible, as there is a Water cycle and breathable “smog”

about the Smog, it is said to feel like breathing slime when Documented. It seems to be a sort of Light Orange when brought back to the ship but Bailey Said she couldn’t see it when she entered the atmosphere. We’re not sure if this had something to do with it altering something in your brain, as Bailey suffered from breathing problems and neurological complications when she entered the ship.

The gravity there is truly a phenomenon, as it is said to be heavier in certain areas and lighter in others.

B081962 Seems to be livable but we are yet to see any life yet but we will test it out on a few animals to make sure conditions are stable for living before sending any humans down, and of course if we will bring back all the animals that survive and Run tests to see if the same things that happened to Bailey happens to the animals.

this has been professor [REDACTED FOR YOUR SAFETY], log 283, goodbye for now.”

Planet 7-

Planet 8-

@hamingcookie

-

Planet map base-

1558083045_Planetmap.thumb.png.70f34621f62bd75b22a9b5eb828c1751.png

is this like my idea but in a single solar system? just curios.

I could also give advice

I want planet 2, and on it, the atmosphere will filter the sun's energy to just light, and x-radiotion (x-rays)

so there will be purple light cause of the atmosphere. I don't know what it's made of, but it blocks radio signals. 

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I could also give advice

I want planet 2, and on it, the atmosphere will filter the sun's energy to just light, and x-radiotion (x-rays)

just a single solar system!

I'll add u!

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I could also give advice

It's name will begjal

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

is this like my idea

it's an rp I made that has a lot of explanation. I now realize that if there is zero building blocks to start with, people won't wanna create.

actually.

that just gave me an idea.

also, maybe it would be cool if you could port planets between the 2 games, just to see how they would hold up.

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

You come up with temperatures-

the planet you chose is really hot btw

it has a thicc atmosphere.

the temperature would be 1689C

the atmosphere would be part calcium.

also look at this website because it will help.

https://ptable.com/#Properties

I forgot about this tbh

heres the log entry for it

“The newly discovered planet’s Name is Bailey (after one of the 1639 Crew sent down to explore but sadly passed away upon return) But the scientific name is B081962

B081962 is a small planet, it has no forms of life that have men documented so far but it does seem life is possible, as there is a Water cycle and breathable “smog”

about the Smog, it is said to feel like breathing slime when Documented. It seems to be a sort of Light Orange when brought back to the ship but Bailey Said she couldn’t see it when she entered the atmosphere. We’re not sure if this had something to do with it altering something in your brain, as Bailey suffered from breathing problems and neurological complications when she entered the ship.

The gravity there is truly a phenomenon, as it is said to be heavier in certain areas and lighter in others.

B081962 Seems to be livable but we are yet to see any life yet but we will test it out on a few animals to make sure conditions are stable for living before sending any humans down, and of course if we will bring back all the animals that survive and Run tests to see if the same things that happened to Bailey happens to the animals.

this has been professor [REDACTED FOR YOUR SAFETY], log 283, goodbye for now.”

• 2 weeks later...