Stray Fawn Community

community universe build(this time there's already a star)

Zixvir

this is the community verse build and am deciding to repost because the old post is dead. now with story I am not gonna be able to manage on my own and I want this to eventually run on it's own so I'll be making some stuff

1 universe, 4 galaxy's, all empty, void, darkness. time to become the gods of a universe, you can become the god of one galaxy, you can choose 2 classes, and you can (you kinda have to) work together to create vast planets, landscapes, and a big galaxy by working together, eventually there will be alot going on, space battles, farming, and whatever else we have ideas for.

(for the game, not other things, you just have to find those in this post. for things like galaxy's and star's, refer to the universe changelog for planets, refer to the planet making post that will be made same for biology, and tech.)changelog:

0.1: just the initial idea. no game existed.

0.7: didn't have the changelog, no rng manager, no explanation thing, no side classes or side side classes, less catagorizations(the game: section didn't exist, nor did the universe: section.

0.8(added stuff that didn't exist in 0.7)

0.8.1(added planet building link)

0.8.2(updated planet ant, Rng manager, A.I Governer, Admin, and updated the explanation list)

explanation:

classes:

you can have 2.6 classes, side classes function as 0.5 of a class, because they aren't very important. There are even less important ones called side side classes that function as 0.05 of a class. The decimels don't carry over to the whole numbers to prevent you from having 2 side classes.

game: This catagory is what lists all of the other catagories. Most of the gameplay stuff is here.

Universe: holds all of the galaxies and stars.

If I put "UPDATE!" in the chat without any context, it means that there is an update to how this works. 

game:

side classes:

A.I governer: You are like the influentual person, but you give out what actions they can do, by working together with the biologist and Techno Bot. You also control what the A.I of the Techno bot's creation does as a whole. Essentially, since there aren't enough people on the forums to all be influentual people, you have to take the roles of many of them. To make sure you don't have too much control the biologist controls the Creatures best intrests, while the Techno Bot controls other things about the Machines and Robots. But ultimately, the Rng Manager controls more. You will kinda be working against them, but do not do so explicitly.

Rng Manager: The things you manage are: The path of rouge planets.,Machinery malfunctions,weather on planets, genetic disorders and genetic mutations, (what genes get passed on essentialy.) You do this by creating variables and rolling dice.

side side classes:

classes: 

Planet Ant: you start the planet for everything to go on. You will create a planet, and maybe some moons. Create the planet and choose all the stats of your planet. Living things will be able to live on your planet. You can also create rouge planets that move around a path decided by the Rng manager. like a space ship without thrusters. You are able to create asteroids and comets. You can make them fall on any planet you own, and if you attempt to use an asteroid or comet on another planet, the Rng manager will decide based on what the planet has.

When creating a planet, go here

Biologist: you will create living things that you will evolve with the planet ant and ask the techno bot to help with the tech as well as creating a.i for the living governer to use and turns for  the influentual person to use, and abilities for the influentual person as well. you will add and create genes for your creatures,  and also voice them if you want,  create a language for them to use you do this by taking a already existing language or choosing something like Spanish and translate it all a bunch teaching the

Influentual Person: you will work together with the biologist, the techno bot and planet ant to be a life form to control, the admin and A.I governer will give you your turns to do stuff as well as working with 2 life forms, the life forms your charecter can die, but you will get a new charecter to fill the gap. you will influance the life of your world to do things as well as leading ships, planets and basically taking over all of the major roles for life to take place in.

Techno Bot: you will create the tech that the life forms will use. You can exist without biology, but you'll probably need to be robots. You'll have lot's of control, but also not much. This is pretty self explanatory.

Admin: admin is currently just me but will eventually expand onto other players as well so this doesn't shut down like the last one. I'm the only one who has access to all classes, and you won't get that from admin.(not availabe)

universe:

galaxy 1:

star(made by me and @Applesauce it took a quite long time)

the star is named zagarax , is a blue giant, it's very easy for object like asteroids and stray planets to get close, but almost impossible to escape it, gravity radius: 112812760000km a quirk is that when other stars have a greater gravitational pull it lowers to 167620000km  of gravity, the radiation goes across half of the gravitational pull.  lead is the most resistant mateirial to radiation.

the percents each zone takes up of the gravitational radius. Death Zone I - 15%, The Strange Zone - 10%, The Good Zone - 40%. The rest and beyond is Death Zone II. The Strange Zone magic will consist of a magic barrier between itself and The Good Zone. It's not impossible to pass, just really, really hard. Especially to get out of The Strange Zone.

Death Zone II has the most radiation, closely followed by The Strange Zone. Because of the magic barrier, 30-50% of the radiation is lost with only around 60% percent of it passing onto The Good Zone. And because of The Good Zone's size, 50% of it's radiation is lost by the time it reaches Death Zone II. It's around the same for heat as well. If you need more specifics I give.

death zone: 150°C/302°F or 90°C/194°F

the strange zone: 70°C/158°F

the good zone: 50°C/122°F or 30°C/86°F

death zone 2: 11°C / 52°F

when gravity normal                                             when big gravity round

DZI - 0.455651495m (miles)                              DZI - 10,415,423.924m         

SZ - 0.3417542m                                               SZ - 7,811,567.9432m

GZ - 1.48085183m                                            GZ - 33,850,127.754m

when the gravity is normal:                        when there is a bigger source of gravity:

death zone 1:  0.7333 km                           death zone 1: 16,762,000 km

the strange zone: 0.55 km                          the strange zone: 12,571,500 km

the good zone: 2.3832 km                         the good  zone: 54,476,500 km

also I've spent many an hour working on this so please read all of it(now I don't know, so yeah PLEASE read all of it)  

this game is heavily logic based and  physics based, it is made possible by our imaginations working together

• Like 1

• Zixvir changed the title to community universe build(this time there's already a star)
  • 3 months later...