Stray Fawn Community

Topic for all my playthroughs because i keep forgetting they exist

Katumai

APNP

Ah yes, my very first playthrough and my third ever topic on the forums. It was boring and had like no story, but I did use one of the characters from there in another playthrough later. If you've read OBBACL, you know.

• Like 1

WP

Not much to say, it was a warrior cats playthrough with nichelings from other people and in all honesty, I hated writing it-I'm not sure why?? I guess writing other peoples' characters was something I never really enjoyed

• Like 1

Does this one even count? It was one of those playthroughs where you pass the save around and all I remember is that I really liked this one nichelng with digging trunk

• Like 1

LND

Mmmm yes, the one where people got mad at me for breeding choices and the fact I couldn't get their nichelings just right-and I'm not trying to be mean that's literally what happened

• Sad 1

Again, this one was pretty boring and didn't really have story. I did, however, basically repurpose all of the characters into RR, and I think they were presented a lot better there.

• Paw up 1

Just now, Katumai said:

W: NL

oh god this is when i couldnt take screenshots

i forgot this even existed in all honesty

Oh wait I forgot-Peach Meringue from OBBACL came from this I believe

• Like 1

TGT

I still like the idea of a playthrough full of fish, but again, this thing died pretty damn fast. And yet again another nicheling from OBBACL came out of this playthrough, Meara.

• Like 1

BIL

Ah yes, my baby, my firstborn, the hot girl in my comp-sci class   my first real and successful playthrough. It uh...honestly wasn't that good, but a lot of people enjoyed it and it still holds a special place in my heart and influences a lot of my current stories. It was supposed to be my last topic before I left the forums, but uh...as you can see that didn't work out. Without it I wouldn't have the much better stories I have today, so for that I appreciate what it was.

• Eek! 1

RR

This thing was a spur of the moment idea based off of a little short story I wrote, and in all honesty I actually liked writing it. Again, it wasn't very good, but it was enjoyable to write. However I should probably come clean that the whole premise of this is actually a lot darker than you would think and I still feel guilty for even coming up with the idea-

theres some white text below this

Rain never actually survived, the whole playthrough was just her living in an eternal dream after drowning so she could have a chance at being happy-fun, i know

• Sad 2

if you think im abbreviating this thing youre insane

Technically the first playthrough I ever completed. Again, there isn't much to say, but Radio was born here. She's an um...important character in another playthrough.

• Like 1

shut up im not abbreviating this

AH KEVIN, MY BABY. This thing was super fun to write because I didn't need to take things seriously and could focus on character interactions. I do actually plan to update this at some point because it feels wrong to leave my guy Kevin in purgatory.

• Eek! 1

OBBACL

Ah yes, my second baby. I think was the real first time I had a cohesive story going on. I still have the save somewhere and I really liked writing this while it lasted, a lot of the characters are very near to my heart still and I still use them for stuff (mostly my lore), it just started to become draining.

• Paw up 1

Wicked

Okay, while I still LOVE the idea of nichelings with magic, this thing just kinda...died. I don't even have an explanation, I literally just stopped playing it-I think it was my laptop's terrible graphic speed which caused a ton of lag but I don't even know

oh and Crosskill is also still being used-

D E S P A I R

OKAY LISTEN-This isn't discontinued, I honestly don't know what the hell I'm going to do with it, I got more focused on my actual DR ocs and in all honesty I was scared of writing an entire class trial like HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE THINGS

it might be updated, it might not, but I do really like Acacia still 

• Like 1

IL

Ah yes, my third baby. This isn't discontinued if anyone was wondering, I've mostly just been trying to sort out the plot. Also there's a uh...questionable story choice in there I've been holding off on showing-

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

APoD

And finally, who could forget this one? God there's so much I wanna say about this playthrough, but to keep it brief-Doxx is great, everyone has some form of twisted backstory and no, i dont feel bad for killing Agnes it needed to happen guys

• Confused 1