Stray Fawn Community

`,Pools,` [A WoF Sim/Rp]

GreenTheGreat

1 minute ago, dragon lagon said:

im falling down off the tree

I've ignored this long enough, just s t o p

you have not entered a character and I have not given you any scenarios to respond to, so please stop spamming my rp with meaningless junk

• Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, dragon lagon said:

IDC

3 minutes ago, Polly said:

i am also done.

i'm trying to be nice but because you keep spamming and being super rude to my friends it's impossible to do that.

Ditto!

Ok sorry but that's it.
I also tried to be patient and explain how things work around here. But it seems this didn't help.
I don't think you tried to be harmful @dragon lagon, but you really need to learn how forums work if you'd like to be a member. So this is a 6 months ban for you. We're happy to welcome you back once you understand how to interact in a community.

1 minute ago, Philo said:

Ok sorry but that's it.
I also tried to be patient and explain how things work around here. But it seems this didn't help.
I don't think you tried to be harmful @dragon lagon, but you really need to learn how forums work if you'd like to be a member. So this is a 6 months ban for you. We're happy to welcome you back once you understand how to interact in a community.

Thank you, I know you have tried to stay calm and patient through all of this, even with all the drama that has been caused. Hopefully they will learn how the forums work in that time. :) 

Don't worry about it dragon lagon.
We are not angry or anything and we don't think you wanted to be mean to anyone.
It just seems like you need to take a step back and learn how things works.
We wish you all the best :)

44 minutes ago, Polly said:

Belief started walking to her class

You had a class for fighting training first.

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

They realized they didn’t know where to go so they just kinda walked inside and looked around.

You remembered you had a history class first.