Stray Fawn Community

Looking for people with disabilities to check our comic story

Philo

Hey folks

We're currently working on a script for a potential Niche comic :)
The star of the show is Noki, a young Nicheling with a deformed paw.
It's important to us that the story is not disrespecting in any way.
So now we're looking for people with disabilities who would be willing to read through our script (only 2.5 pages long) and let me know what they think about it. Know anybody that could help? Reply here or send me a DM!

1209266849_Screenshot2021-04-07at15_22_38.thumb.png.3c3064d56c031c5844b4a170ebf52757.png

• Like 10
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 5

• Philo changed the title to Looking for people with disabilities to check our comic story

I could try, though I don't know how much help I would be-I don't have any kind of disability that would equate to something like a deformed paw, but I do have ADD and a (pretty much) blind eye

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Philo said:

Hey folks

We're currently working on a script for a potential Niche comic :)
The star of the show is Noki, a young Nicheling with a deformed paw.
It's important to us that the story is not disrespecting in any way.
So now we're looking for people with disabilities who would be willing to read through our script (only 2.5 pages long) and let me know what they think about it. Know anybody that could help? Reply here or send me a DM!

1209266849_Screenshot2021-04-07at15_22_38.thumb.png.3c3064d56c031c5844b4a170ebf52757.png

Omg, he is so cute! I can't wait to see the comic! If anything bad happens to him I swear I'll KILL. ok no.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

As a disabled person, I'm glad you're allowing people to volunteer to sensitivity read through the comic script. That being said, I'd be happy to help read through the script and see if anything should be changed or tweaked. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Philo said:

Thanks for the offer @Pancrack, but I think we'll leave that to the comic artist :)
That said, it's not sure yet wether or not the comic will happen.
Would you be interested in giving feedback for the script?

Sure!

• Like 1

I don't think nichelings can get diabetes (and if they did they'd just...die, sooo) so I suppose I'll sit this one out ;)

also... NOKI IS BABEY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He reminds me of my boi Jey (adopted son of Meringue), who is also a kid with runner's leg + deformed paw!

• Eek! 3