Stray Fawn Community

How did you find the forums?

Modiano Urania

I found it through searching up Niche challenges and after a while realized they were attached to a site. Lurked a bit in the playthrough section and then decided to join. What about you, did you find it through the giant JOIN THE FORUMS on Niche's main screen?

• Like 1

I think I did find it through niche!

I can't remember very far back, so I'm not really sure, but I do think it was through the niche title screen or somethin

I think I went through the help thing when I pressed it by accident and just decided that I wanted to join.

• Like 3

I finally realized there was a green box thing in the corner of the main menu and decided to try. I joined because of the fanart section and I remember the first day when I was getting art requests from my request topic I got so excited every time someone posted to it. It was one of the first times I got to show off my style :) 

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

I finally clicked that button on Niche's title screen. I liked the feature requests section and decided to join. Then I proceeded to be an annoying child.

• Haha 3

The giant button that says "Join the forums"

Not very exciting, though actually it was twice, once near where it first came out years ago on an account I can't remember the username to, and again once I started playing Niche again and made this account.

• Like 3

think through the game menu button. I joined the day after getting the game. Proceeded to post a few suggestions (all in one post) + a bug. Thn I vanished for 4 months before becoming a permanent member of the forums :) (I'm actually surprised at how mature my posts were as a newly-12-ear-old)

my first posts:

Interestingly, of my 5 suggestions, 3 have since been added (based on other people's suggestions though)!

• Like 1
  • Eek! 3

12 hours ago, Modiano said:

I found it through searching up Niche challenges and after a while realized they were attached to a site. Lurked a bit in the playthrough section and then decided to join. What about you, did you find it through the giant JOIN THE FORUMS on Niche's main screen?

same

7 hours ago, potato yeeter said:

I finally clicked that button on Niche's title screen. I liked the feature requests section and decided to join. Then I proceeded to be an annoying child.

same.

I found the button on nimbatus, and knew that it meant I could suggest things for the game, I also found the niche section on here, and could think of more things for that.

like my old rainbow fur post. and my boatload of nimbatus posts.

but now I have learned some form of biology and decided to scroll through.

the way I got here now is: off topic, and found forum games, and I progressively got here.

I don't think I changed much.

I'm gonna find my rainbow fur post.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

i experienced a bug with the achievements, so i went and made a topic on it...and later found out that practically a million other people are constantly experiencing the same thing lol

i definitely stayed for the fanart section tho! i got inspired to start up commissions after seeing a bunch of other people do them. i still remember waking up and checking the forums to see that i had a bunch of notifications all from people who wanted art! it made me really happy :] that was such a fun summer...sorry now im gettin all nostalgic lol

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

(bringing this back)]

I was just looking up bases on google and a realized a ton of them were from "Do you want all the WoF bases you could possibly need?' on this mysterious website called "Stray Fawn Studios" and then after procrastinating for liek A month I F I N A L L Y decided to see what it was. Then I procrastinated for another week over whether I should made an account. And here I am! Oh I also convinced @ItzFadeDaNightwing and @Bookworm Fawn to join after that ^w^

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

• 3 months later...

Saw the button leading to the forums in niche around early 2019, promised myself that in 2020 I would make an account. I did not do that and proceeded to lurk here for 3 years, I was bored one afternoon and then decided to make an account.

• Like 1

I was in school and Green told me about SFS (the Minecraft realm). I wanted to join, and Green emailed me the link to the forums to ask to join. I created an account, and this is where I ended up.