Stray Fawn Community

only the most important of questions

Pancake

1 minute ago, Night said:

Well, it's not one of my main fears, but yeah. Mainly because it's dark, but apart from that, night isn't that bad. Like, am I?

well, it's not very dark.

just go out on full moons, or on a lit street?

maybe with a mining helmet.

• Haha 1

Being alone outside at night freaks me out, also being alone in a house, especially those that make noises. But if I have either an animal or human nearby that usually makes me less afraid. And as long as a person is in the house I'm fine alone in my bed at night. I'm cautious of some dangerous animals, but not afraid. In fact spiders facinate me and most aren't even deadly in North America anyways.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Being alone outside at night freaks me out, also being alone in a house, especially those that make noises. But if I have either an animal or human nearby that usually makes me less afraid. And as long as a person is in the house I'm fine alone in my bed at night. I'm cautious of some dangerous animals, but not afraid. In fact spiders facinate me and most aren't even deadly in North America anyways.

same.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Being alone outside at night freaks me out, also being alone in a house, especially those that make noises.

Yeah I think that thinking your alone and you aren’t is why being “alone” scary

• Like 3

On 4/25/2021 at 8:26 AM, Pancrack said:

What Phobias do you have?

i don’t think I have any severe ones but I am scared of spiders and the dark :[

arachnophobia :((( and wasps :(((( sometimes i think im more scared of wasps than spiders but then the other day i saw a spider on the kitchen floor and for 30 minutes i just like. tried to build up the confidence to either walk past it or kill it. obviously i couldn't kill it but when i couldn't see it anymore i was able to go get water and my mac and cheese which sat in the microwave for 30 minutes and became dry and clumpy and sad. but then i closed my door and shoved a blanket in the bottom so i could watch my funny little musical without thinking about the spider for literally the entire time

but everything changed when i needed to piss. i held it for a while but when i finally did i barely could but at least i did right!!

anyway i kept the blanket under my door until like 10 am bc it was 3 am when this all happened and nobody was awake

also is it normal to feel things crawling on you that aren't because when that happened i did

On 4/28/2021 at 12:00 PM, Pancrack said:

Because we are degenerates

well we could just stop being that way.

9 hours ago, Eggs are cooked said:

arachnophobia :((( and wasps :(((( sometimes i think im more scared of wasps than spiders but then the other day i saw a spider on the kitchen floor and for 30 minutes i just like. tried to build up the confidence to either walk past it or kill it. obviously i couldn't kill it but when i couldn't see it anymore i was able to go get water and my mac and cheese which sat in the microwave for 30 minutes and became dry and clumpy and sad. but then i closed my door and shoved a blanket in the bottom so i could watch my funny little musical without thinking about the spider for literally the entire time

but everything changed when i needed to piss. i held it for a while but when i finally did i barely could but at least i did right!!

anyway i kept the blanket under my door until like 10 am bc it was 3 am when this all happened and nobody was awake

also is it normal to feel things crawling on you that aren't because when that happened i did

I think that was paranoia, because I also get that feeling sometimes.

are you always afraid in general, or do you want to know what kind of spider it is.

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

well we could just stop being that way.

I think that was paranoia, because I also get that feeling sometimes.

are you always afraid in general, or do you want to know what kind of spider it is.

??? what? im just scared of all of them i guess,?? if that's what you meant

1 minute ago, Eggs are cooked said:

??? what? im just scared of all of them i guess,?? if that's what you meant

ahhh, so it's not really a phobia.

in that case you can train yourself.

maybe just teach yourself different types of spiders.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

ahhh, so it's not really a phobia.

in that case you can train yourself.

maybe just teach yourself different types of spiders.

it doesn't matter the type my guy

Just now, Eggs are cooked said:

it doesn't matter the type my guy

hmmm...

maybe when you find a spider, just try, it's something you can do.

I understand the same feeling, you don't do anything till you have to.

Is it only sometimes?

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

hmmm...

maybe when you find a spider, just try, it's something you can do.

I understand the same feeling, you don't do anything till you have to.

Is it only sometimes?

my dude i DO try but like. Can't idk why

its whenever i see one anywhere kinda close to me ill just get out of there, but if it's in my path WUH OH GONNA BE THERE TRYING TO DO WHATEVER IT IS FOR LIKE AN HOUR!!

1 minute ago, Paincake said:

how long does someone have to be dead before its considered archeology instead of grave robbing

asking for a friend

There isn't a time until it's legal, you must have permits to excavate

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Paincake said:

how long does someone have to be dead before its considered archeology instead of grave robbing

asking for a friend

it doesn't have to be either if nobody finds out

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1