but is there more?

and how would it be in general?

but thank you.

1 hour ago, Moptimus Prime said:

Mopformers - members in disguise

The cleaning team has got to clean the dirty grime, off the {insert thing}

i have another

what would you do if you had time travel

in theory i would literally be timekeeper cookie (haha get it bc id be a timekeeper and im cookie.) just playing with the timeline for fun but i would probably feel too bad to do that

i know i would at least get the whole time traveler fit whether i used it for good or not like the steampunk coat, the goggles, the gears on all my clothes everywhere, steampunk is honestly so cool and poggers omg wait maybe i should make a steampunk oc omg omg

25 minutes ago, MATTRЕSS said:

i have another

in theory i would literally be timekeeper cookie (haha get it bc id be a timekeeper and im cookie.) just playing with the timeline for fun but i would probably feel too bad to do that

i know i would at least get the whole time traveler fit whether i used it for good or not like the steampunk coat, the goggles, the gears on all my clothes everywhere, steampunk is honestly so cool and poggers omg wait maybe i should make a steampunk oc omg omg

I would  probably not do anything.

Though time travel is kinda impossible.

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

I would  probably not do anything.

Though time travel is kinda impossible.

i mean sure it probably is impossible but its just a fun question like what if it Was possible

2 hours ago, MATTRЕSS said:

i have another

22 minutes ago, MATTRЕSS said:

i mean sure it probably is impossible but its just a fun question like what if it Was possible

yeah.

I still wouldn't do anything though

3 hours ago, MATTRЕSS said:

i have another

I would go to times with inconclusive history to get an unbiased view on those events. For instance: the death of Aztec leader Moctezuma is still a mystery. There are multiple different stories on how he died and it's unknown which, if any, of those are true. So, I would go there to see what really happened

Also, I would go to see the dinosaurs because dinosaurs

32 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Turn them into chicken nuggets

then you need to bring vegtable oil, something to fry them in, flour, and optionally eggs, to kill the dinosaurs, and take the eggs, then take turn that into nuggets.

Just now, Zixvir said:

then you need to bring vegtable oil, something to fry them in, flour, and optionally eggs, to kill the dinosaurs, and take the eggs, then take turn that into nuggets.

It was a joke

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

It isn’t possible

dont take everything so seriously

I  know it's impossible, but just in case.

also I like hypotheticals.

5 hours ago, MATTRЕSS said:

i have another

I would sneeze on someone, infecting someone with the flu, thus killing everyone

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

46 minutes ago, MODTRESS said:

I would sneeze on someone, infecting someone with the flu, thus killing everyone

why not just bring a gun?

5 hours ago, MODTRESS said:

Because it's not my goal to kill everyone and I cuold just be ambushed. Also I'd run out of bullets eventually. And get sniped with arrows. And rocks

but then why would you kill everyone  by sneezing then?

• 6 months later...