Stray Fawn Community

community universe build is BACK!

Zixvir

this time there's already a star which was made by me and apple sauce.

it took a long time.

but that's not what I'm here to talk about.

wait, I just thought of something.

okay, time to create a planet builder.

anyways, you'll already know what you have to do.

It'll be even MORE explained.

if you have a question ask. but not there, here. 

this will be the questions thread.

link to the actual game here

make sure to actually read it, as it is very complex.

if you have trouble reading, for example, focusing is hard, then read it in chunks, or if hard to see, zoom in.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Applesauce said:

Sorry but I think I’ll pass this time

that's fine!

I'll make a planet.

I just realized, er, a while ago I realized that we're gonna want to start with a planet that can support the same stuff as earth, because non carbon based life-forms would be difficult.

of course, if the same asteroid of biology hits another planet it'll have to be a life-form that is the same type as the other planet that had a similar asteroid. for example, a carbon based life-form. If it survives, then it's still a caarbon based life-form, but the other planet will be different, as it will have to add matierials that normal carbon based lifeforms won't use, but it's still a carbon BASED life-form.

Just now, Zixvir said:

that's fine!

I'll make a planet.

I just realized, er, a while ago I realized that we're gonna want to start with a planet that can support the same stuff as earth, because non carbon based life-forms would be difficult.

of course, if the same asteroid of biology hits another planet it'll have to be a life-form that is the same type as the other planet that had a similar asteroid. for example, a carbon based life-form. If it survives, then it's still a caarbon based life-form, but the other planet will be different, as it will have to add matierials that normal carbon based lifeforms won't use, but it's still a carbon BASED life-form.

though you might still wanna check the planet builder.

unless you meant you don't wanna play, which is fine.

• Paw up 1