Stray Fawn Community

obscure games

Zixvir

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

there is one called space is key.

THE SOUNDTRACK IS AWESOME link to the game:https://www.coolmathgames.com/0-space-is-key

and for the music:

you can listen to it on 0.25 speed, normal, 1.25 speed, and 2x speed

btw there's a second game and I think maybe a third game too.

I haven't done space is key deathless yet though so I'm not gonna listen to those games and play them until then.

or maybe until I get a good highscore.

my lowest death count is 173 if you can pass that, then I'll try again.

49 minutes ago, Polly said:

soo.. spore with extra steps?

yeah.

a load.

and it's gonna get more drawn out.

I liked the microbe stage in spore, but I wasn't allowed to actually stay there or try out the  other things.

it's also about constant maintainment.

you have to constantly  and consistantly maintain an amount of food.

so you have food, and it depletes.

it took me a good hour or 2 to beat what we have.

it's planned to take 4-2 hours to beat that section of the game.

oh no.

12 hours ago, Pancrack said:

cooking mama

I guess?

I am the kind of person who likes obscure games, so I have found this.

it's the low level tier of obscure.

still obscure, but  there's a bunch of content  on it.

there's something called

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball

I heard of it from a youtube video.

it became popular because of a character which is very obscure.

4 hours ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

A free game on steam called Cheeky Chooks, I'm not sure if others think it's obscure but I think so.

It's the only game where chickens can apparently use arcade machines.

cool

4 hours ago, hamingcookie said:

uhhhh i know some i think but i can't think rn haven't gotten my braincell yet today

do you have it now?

• 2 weeks later...

ok uh some mobile games i guess!!

love nikki dress up queen you might know it from the ads they're a bit misleading but actually a good game! u collect clothes and compete in dress up Battles to a certain theme but also theres a Story!!! man that actually sounds pretty lame now that im describing it but like

underworld office!!!!!! it's a visual novel kinda thing idk but its really good

castle cats or dungeon dogs both are similar but with different stories and characters!

ok now Not mobile games uh

fran bow it's a horror game that ranboo chat reminded me of like 2 days ago i watched a playthrough when i was like 8 and somehow i'm not scarred! i don't remember anything that happens but it was really good, i might play it myself

oneshot! i havent played it but i want to, i dont know much about it but ive heard its good!!!

ok thats all i can think of ive used my braincell too much for this day can't use it much for the rest of the day

RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize. I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions! RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free! So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™️. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™️ devs.

Sorry I just had to

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, alex602h said:

RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize. I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions! RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free! So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™️. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™️ devs.

Sorry I just had to

pfffffft.

there is a game on steam called changed.

it's interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

ooblets 👉👈 i don't actually know how obscure it is but ive only seen sqaishey talking about/playing it, i don't have it tho 😔 it's like 20 dollar i think