Stray Fawn Community

community universe planet builing thread.

Zixvir

yes, I know, it's misspelled, I changed it, then changed it back. Deal with it.

here is the rp where you turn in planets:

if your head hurts reading this then go here to have a split up version.

you will have to choose materials, so go to https://ptable.com/#Properties

here is the chart for you to fill in:

atmosphere material (if any)

atmosphere length:

starting air type material(this can change because of organisms):

how planet came into existence(optional if first planet or if there is no tech for finding planets yet, but only if it's out of view range):

planet  geography history(just flavor text to be discovered, and only the natural movements, other things will be documented😞

core material(core is optional):                                      core properties(spinning, can it use the star magic etc.):

tectonic plates(they only exist to be moved, by something, it doesn't have to a spinning core, could be star magic(if the creator approves) or even the creatures of the planet):

layers(how hot, and what materials): 

life entrance mechanism(the way that life  can be introduced to the planet, if you want life on that planet, that is):

and that's all!

I think?

if you have any other ideas, put  a comment here.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll create the first planet.

what star is it located at: Zagarax                                                   What zone: In the section between the strange zone and the good zone.

atmosphere material: Ne2He molucules and Cl2 molucules

atmosphere length (from surface): 10,000,000 kilometers from surface

starting air type material: Ne4O3N4 (I didn't intend for it to be NeON but it is.)

how planet came into existence: first the core was created with asteroids of silicon, that also had, Co, and Fe, creating a core of iron, cobalt, and silicon. Then the silicon rose to the surface, almost solid.  Some more asteroids came, of Si,Fe,Al, and a bunch of Co. Adding aluminum to the core resulted in bunch of heat, resulting in mostly liquid. now some Zn, Cu and Si asteroids come along and hit, creating more heat and adding enough mass for a weak gravitational pull (like our moon) so even more asteroids came, adding Co, Cu, Zn, Al, Ag, Ti, Cr,W, Au, some Ne,  and Cl, and a small amount of Si. The planet cooled down, but not before some Ne, and Cl,  got out. Then some more asteroids came, and They we just Si, H and some ON, an actual mixture of gasses. They hit and broke the surface releasing Ne, Cl, and Co, Cu, And Zn. The gasses mixed as the radiation hit them, creating the atmosphere and air, First the Ne rose, Then the O and Cl rose, creating Cl2O But then the N and He rose, along with the bond Of Cl2O breaking to create Cl2. Then the air bonded, along with the atmosphere being created. The Ne2He lifted up the Cl2, and the air below was heavy. Then some comets came, some bringing h20, scorching hot, with life in them.

core material(core is optional): Iron cobalt and aluminum                                      core properties(spinning, can it use the star magic etc.): it spins, but doesn't create a gravitational pull. The core takes the star magic of the barrier between the strange zone and the good zone and adds it to the atmosphere, creating a barrier for space junk and stuff to pass, but it's weaker than the actual barrier, so it's easier to go through the strange zone here.

core diameter: 393 kilometers.

tectonic plates(they only exist to be moved, by something, it doesn't have to a spinning core, could be star magic(if the creator approves) or even the creatures of the planet):

layers(how hot, and what materials):  core: inner core: iron, aluminum, and cobalt in a fully liquid state. outer core: iron and cobalt, along with some floating silicon at the surface and aluminum chunks at the bottom.                       mantle:  bottom layer: mostly silcon closely followed by iron, and then there's cobalt.       middle layer: mostly silicon but there is a small amount       top layer:          layer height from air/sea level to core : 5,000,000 kilometers                layer lengths:

life entrance mechanism:

ocean stuff:(if any ocean):

will finish later.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 7:03 PM, Polly said:

My brain hurts from reading one sentence of this 

is there any way I can help?

also I updated the main post to have a link to a thing which should hypothetically make it easier to read.

31 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

is there any way I can help?

also I updated the main post to have a link to a thing which should hypothetically make it easier to read.

I need access to the document 

• 1 month later...