Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

ask me any question


 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 11:03 PM, CanDLinkZz said:

You really seem to like pumpkins, don't you?

pumpkins are Evil and the Worst Thing Ever. every pumpkin ever teamed up to murder me and all of my loved ones. i barely survived. this is why i love pumpkin pie, each pie costs one pumpkin's life

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Eggs are cooked said:

pumpkins are Evil and the Worst Thing Ever. every pumpkin ever teamed up to murder me and all of my loved ones. i barely survived. this is why i love pumpkin pie, each pie costs one pumpkin's life

lol.

what's your favorite color

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Zixvir said:

lol.

what's your favorite color

pink the hottest hot pink it's the only color i wear because im a girl and girls can only wear pink or the god of girls who is completely pink will descend from the pink heavens and bring a horrible painful pink death to the girl who doesn't wear pink and the blood is pink and then they become a mindless pink angel completely pink only existing to serve the god of girls

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Eggs are cooked said:

pink the hottest hot pink it's the only color i wear because im a girl and girls can only wear pink or the god of girls who is completely pink will descend from the pink heavens and bring a horrible painful pink death to the girl who doesn't wear pink and the blood is pink and then they become a mindless pink angel completely pink only existing to serve the god of girls

This is making me regret saying pink is one of my favorite colors..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Polly said:

This is making me regret saying pink is one of my favorite colors..

just remember, that this is only wrong answers lol.

why is this a thread that you'll only give wrong answers on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...