Stray Fawn Community

can’t brag on Reddit because it’s down, so I’ll have to brag here

takoyamaaaS

7 hours ago, Takoyama said:

I beat Ballistic on normal. Sure it’s normal, but it’s Ballistic,,

A9546714-1BFD-4423-A92F-6FA42D2C1F0A.png.c7d8ed5936d092253155a449369ce230.png

!?!?!?!?1!?!?!?!?

well I think that battle is hard, so yeah.

most people are worse than you.

your youtube channel is cool, but there are some things that could be tuned.

1. if you don't like your voice, (plus you don't have a very good mike setup) use text. 

2. explain things better, it will help.

3. I don't know what you use to record, but if you use games audio in combination with microphone, and don't know what recording software to use, use obs.

4. when there was mike segments, I couldn't understand  what you said, so if you ever want to use a microphone again, maybe get a better setup so that your courage isn't wasted.

I get that making videos is hard, so this is only if you want to do this.

if you want your channel to get popular, you should probably make more obscure videos.

for example, obscure things you like, that way when someone searches it up, you will get found more easily.

• Like 1

Just now, Zixvir said:

for example, obscure things you like, that way when someone searches it up, you will get found more easily.

I searched up cheeky chooks on youtube, and found basically nothing, so yeah, it can and will definetly work if you want to get popular.

2 hours ago, Zixvir said:

!?!?!?!?1!?!?!?!?

well I think that battle is hard, so yeah.

most people are worse than you.

your youtube channel is cool, but there are some things that could be tuned.

1. if you don't like your voice, (plus you don't have a very good mike setup) use text. 

2. explain things better, it will help.

3. I don't know what you use to record, but if you use games audio in combination with microphone, and don't know what recording software to use, use obs.

4. when there was mike segments, I couldn't understand  what you said, so if you ever want to use a microphone again, maybe get a better setup so that your courage isn't wasted.

I get that making videos is hard, so this is only if you want to do this.

if you want your channel to get popular, you should probably make more obscure videos.

any videos where I talked were old as hell so yeah. I’m kind of fine with my voice now but my mic is my generic iPad mic, and my mic in any videos where I talked was my old generic Android mic. also I was like 7-9 lmao

yeah I use OBS, you can see it in the background of that video

I might make more obscure videos soon, like nobody really makes Wobbledogs videos so I might make some of those 

14 hours ago, Takoyama said:

any videos where I talked were old as hell so yeah. I’m kind of fine with my voice now but my mic is my generic iPad mic, and my mic in any videos where I talked was my old generic Android mic. also I was like 7-9 lmao

I might make more obscure videos soon, like nobody really makes Wobbledogs videos so I might make some of those 

what is wobble dogs?

ehhhhhhhhhhhh...

stomach ache.

tummy hurt.

jiofjigsoireajio.

huthnieohangne.

my stomach hurt.

I am curios though. I will search it up.

ulp. ksowjojaowjejaofiwjelkfjlwj.

I dont. throw up, just wait for it to end. this happens every week. It's been getting worse.

sfdhfgtycddf777777777777777777777. ughhhhhhhh

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Takoyama said:

yeahh, that should work.

heugh.

• Like 1