Stray Fawn Community

Story Mode but I'm hungry

Modiano Urania

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

He looks kinda like Ketchup, or Poop, so I'm going with Ketchup. Also why is fish face considered bad?

I don't really like gills, they are kinda useless in most situations (The only use I can think of is to leave the body slot open for lean body in the Oasis)

I shall use that suggestion, thank you

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 1

On 4/13/2021 at 8:20 PM, Modiano said:

I don't really like gills, they are kinda useless in most situations (The only use I can think of is to leave the body slot open for lean body in the Oasis)

I shall use that suggestion, thank you

My dislike of gills is really minor, I just heightened it for this SERIOUS PLAYTHOROUGH WHERE I'LL EVENTUALLY REACH HOME ISLAND AND GET MURDERED BY ADAM

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

Do more please

Also how do you use those glitches with Adam  Macadamia and Eve Fusilli? Like to make Fusilli a baby?

click an empty save slot while on the menu where you select which sandbox settings you want to use. The age will be passed.

I'll continue this

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PANINI DON'T CLONE CHILDREN

image.thumb.png.736ba9333a0fd78c606ee93d3be4cb83.png

Panini is imprisoned for her crimes against anti-piracy policies since item duplication is illegal

Oh and Lobster Thermidore had this lil' cutie!

image.thumb.png.af2f9bef6e3763d64892f08281c93c50.png

These two haven't progressed much it seems

image.thumb.png.9f42b0a297c028727c5c68c2704219ae.png

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2021 at 6:06 AM, MODTRESS said:

Glitch exploitation

teach me

22 hours ago, Katumai said:

ah yes i see you used my favorite glitch

which one?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

I've tried doing this and apparently I'm incapable which makes me question myself more that I'd like to admit.

You have to select a setting and click on an empty save. You must still be on the setting selection screen when you do this, you can't change old savefiles

16 minutes ago, MODTRESS said:

You have to select a setting and click on an empty save. You must still be on the setting selection screen when you do this, you can't change old savefiles

So like, as in, I have two empty saves and on one I select the settings and then I switch to the other? The way I tried to do it was by having one empty save slot, clicking on it as if I wanted to do a sandbox playthrough, selected a setting and then switched from sandbox to story mode.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

So like, as in, I have two empty saves and on one I select the settings and then I switch to the other? The way I tried to do it was by having one empty save slot, clicking on it as if I wanted to do a sandbox playthrough, selected a setting and then switched from sandbox to story mode.

Click on the empty save slot in which you selected the settings

• Like 2