Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

I set my Custom Niche setting to be all 100 days. Can the Team fix Niche timelines of days?


Recommended Posts

Well, I wanted to try and play a niche game with the full life span of 100 days on every age stage.

The starting age maximum was 100 days, I accepted this for the niches starting as babies for a day. What is not happening for them is aging up. I allowed the game to correct itself by letting 2 more niche days to pass.

Their still babies, I'm disappointed for my Nicheling can't crack her shell or fly. I understand and would like to have the full life span potential that's suggested to be added, thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's supposed to happen, she couldn't do anything because the 100 days accounted for the baby stage, not the child stage.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand what your saying. It's suppose to happen? I just want to have Niche's to living the full life span of 400 days. Taking everything slowly with quality value. I set my niches to be 100 to become to be a baby for a day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sol.roseya478 said:

I don't understand what your saying. It's suppose to happen? I just want to have Niche's to living the full life span of 400 days. Taking everything slowly with quality value. I set my niches to be 100 to become to be a baby for a day.

so you put the baby stage at one day and the starter nicheling at 100 days old?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sol.roseya478 said:

nope. I set all baby, kid teen, and adult to 100 days. Had my Nichelings be 100 days old to match up to be kids in the next following day accepting that they would be starting as babies.

Then they only passed the baby stage (eyes closed, no gems). They still have 100 days before entering the teen stage and being able to do things

Link to post
Share on other sites

However, when I was passing the first days they still had a baby icon to them. babies always have one at least one gem to make their first step out of the mother. Hence still being able to step out of a nest when you still needing it in their following days. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sol.roseya478 said:

However, when I was passing the first days they still had a baby icon to them. babies always have one at least one gem to make their first step out of the mother. Hence still being able to step out of a nest when you still needing it in their following days. 

That icon is shared by both baby and child stages. The baby stage is the one they usually have for 1 day (when they can't be moved and have no gems). Child stage is when they have only one gem and can move one tile per movement

Link to post
Share on other sites

Babies can move, on day one I was able to move them a step. I still want to be able to. I don't know how it will be possible. The maximum starting age to be better, more days for adults. The math is hurting my head that they die before the babies become kids. Maybe a button to toggle for doubling the amount of days Through 100 days there's always to be a Bearyena. I don't know what to do though when I would like to play to that limit. It's a limitless battle. + possibly where adding the senior stage makes sense to help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

if I understand correctly, you set all the ages to 100 days. you set the Nichelings’ age to 100. they’re still in the one-gem child stage. try setting their age to 200 days and that should put them into teenage stage, or put the Baby and Child stages down to 1 day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Takoyama said:

if I understand correctly, you set all the ages to 100 days. you set the Nichelings’ age to 100. they’re still in the one-gem child stage. try setting their age to 200 days and that should put them into teenage stage, or put the Baby and Child stages down to 1 day.

You are missing that; that's not possible. I wish I could, but the maximum of starting days for a niche is 100. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sol.roseya478 said:

You are missing that; that's not possible. I wish I could, but the maximum of starting days for a niche is 100. 

ah, I see. well then, try putting the Baby and Child stages down to a day and moving your Nichelings’ ages down to 3, which should put them at the beginning of the Teen stage. your Nichelings might live slightly shorter lives, but you can move them at least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Takoyama said:

ah, I see. well then, try putting the Baby and Child stages down to a day and moving your Nichelings’ ages down to 3, which should put them at the beginning of the Teen stage. your Nichelings might live slightly shorter lives, but you can move them at least.

Babies already can move, the first day I was able to move them a step. It's just odd that kids can't use their cracking or flying when they can. aligned the one with both working order ability on a shell. Flying makes sense they be able to do as kids and makes sense not so for babies. Tuning the age down misses the point that I want to live through the full 400 days life span.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, sol.roseya478 said:

Babies already can move, the first day I was able to move them a step. It's just odd that kids can't use their cracking or flying when they can. aligned the one with both working order ability on a shell. Flying makes sense they be able to do as kids and makes sense not so for babies. Tuning the age down misses the point that I want to live through the full 400 days life span.

well then turn Bearyenas and Bluebirds off or something so you won’t die, and put the food up to a few hundred so you don’t die the first few hundred days

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't need to worry for that now. I accept waiting for the future. I don't want to turn that off permanently. It's alright for now, I have every stage 25dys, except adults being 100dys.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...