Stray Fawn Community

Adventures in ai dungeon

Katumai

so recently me and cookie gamingcookie had an adventure in ai dungeon, and it was uh,,

interesting?

y'know, like my dead space crab coming back to life and uh

image.thumb.png.68d9b1d7fd17707444123b1c4ced5851.png

and then it,,sacrificed itself?? i dont know really but it was very sad,,

unknown.png?width=1440&height=480

anyway i made a promise to space crab that i would fight god so me and cookie went to challenge him with bean crocs and the gay blade

cookie beat him in a game of mariocart and it was all very cool they are super rad

and then we made god cry

image.thumb.png.0c522f941eebef34a599de910969cb63.png

a really strange battle happened that ended in me committing acts i didnt even tell the ai to do but y'know it all worked out

but then we met the real god

and he is horrifying

image.thumb.png.2a2f6ec3d66c49e22bdd31f514d702bd.png

like you could write creepypastas about him

so i went to hell to fight satan as cookie desperately tried to make the real god double die and. failed

unknown.png

unknown.png

and then the epic final battle commenced, with me and cookie fighting god and satan at the same time,,

image.thumb.png.48daf352fbf766f14e192f9037800b62.png

and thats how we became the new god and satan thank you for coming to my kat talk

,,,but then we went back home and everything changed when Tubby The Toe came along

image.png.771bcf760a387929f07e652230c13ba0.png

we were very intrigued, so after taking a shower and talking about deep ends in bathtubs which led us to believe we're both like 1 inch tall, we set off to go find Tubby The Toe and like. rob him or something

after meeting the bean crew and getting in some random guy's car to master the power of the ultimate evil: the bean croc, a,,,very VERY weird sequence of events happened that no i will talk about because i dont wanna think about it

then we got arrested twice by some sheriff guy, got in a car crash, and the sheriff got me a job at goddam radio shack can you believe this smh

so as he was driving i stabbed him with my gay blade and we stole his car and went on a road trip, driving off into the sun never to be seen again

the end. thats it

and finally heres some random parts that i didnt mention

unknown.png

unknown.png

image.png.7c9aa72fda01b4635eab803035a4aec0.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

image.png.761eacdbafb62cfcaf6889b41bd2a0a1.png

image.thumb.png.aef4db3ddb5033f34e9c2eacc058a1a7.png

unknown.png

and yeehaw foggie was there too for like 20 minutes

image.thumb.png.f56178e10343552485811f9a5848a454.png

moral of the story?

ai dungeon is cursed, the real god is terrifying, and bean crocs are the ultimate evil

also i know i talk about god and satan a lot but please know im not trying to like attack religion or anything its just a stupid ai game dont come for me i beg of y

• Haha 2

Just now, Polly said:

oh wait just code

have

Use this code to join my AI Dungeon game: Cof7O8Is

maybe tommorow, I have to go to bed I realize.

• Paw up 1

I had an adventure where I died 3 times, adopted a creepy forest child, stopped a rebellion by marrying the leader (I was the princess, the leader was a hobgoblin). Then the they kissed and he died. The king appeared and he had a son: a cat. I killed the cat. I revived THE HOBGOBLIN LEADER (how I wrote it since the AI kept switching him) but he ditched me, even after telling him I was pregnant with twins. It ended with the birth of my triplets ( who were red, blue and brown respectively) and another king declaring his love for me. Also it began with a kidnapping.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Modiano said:

I had an adventure where I died 3 times, adopted a creepy forest child, stopped a rebellion by marrying the leader (I was the princess, the leader was a hobgoblin). Then the they kissed and he died. The king appeared and he had a son: a cat. I killed the cat. I revived THE HOBGOBLIN LEADER (how I wrote it since the AI kept switching him) but he ditched me, even after telling him I was pregnant with twins. It ended with the birth of my triplets ( who were red, blue and brown respectively) and another king declaring his love for me. Also it began with a kidnapping.

Sounds wild

• Paw up 1