Stray Fawn Community

The Taole tribe

Lilytuft

Do not rp in this thread! This is only for info and joining!

kuva.png.88e9383dfc214be580643f91b373e43b.png

The Taole tribe is the newest of the three tribes. They live on the eastern island, which is abundant with berries. Most of the nichelings are skilled resource gatherers and they prefer to clear out large areas rather than make paths. A large portion of the island still remains unexplored. The nichelings also worship crabbits. Not because they think they're connected to the spirits or anything, they just do it for fun.

The Taole tribe uses traditional tribe names usually consisting of the familiar ana, me, re, si, is, la, ra and ko for females and duk, ta, van, kir, ro, nu and ku for males. Exeptions do exist. Common genes include: Spots, mask, nimble fingers, runners leg, digging paw, long nose, short snout, cracker jaw, blue eyes, ram horns, antlers and vibrant fur colors.

kuva.png.f149ad6d9a069e9c7c886779a846f72f.png

Members: (NPCs can be adopted but you can also submit your own character) (pictures will be added later)

Meresi

A sort of leader to the tribe. She doesn't really boss the others around, but they always listen to her anyways and come to her for advice.

Vanku

A young scout who likes to venture out into the grass in search for new berry bushes, nests and pretty much anything.

Kokome

A young berry gatherer who also likes collecting clams. She came up with the crabbit worshipping and the other young nichelings just kinda went along with it.

Ronu

One of the more serious young ones. He's sure he's seen a ghost at least once, maybe twice, but at the same time he doesn't want to believe it.

Isra

A grandma figure to most of the tribe. Her sight isn't as good as it used to be. She likes to tell the young ones stories about her youth. Many of them include strange nichelings.

Rara

A friendly berry gatherer. She loves listening to Isra's stories and believes literally every one of them.

kuva.png.d5e8f6232077e644301fd6af65590cb8.pngkuva.png.255a4228f71458d3542a360773ad22fd.pngkuva.png.9cc11498463de7d0b8ad4e6052e60e68.png

17 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Isra

A grandma figure to most of the tribe. Her sight isn't as good as it used to be. She likes to tell the young ones stories about her youth. Many of them include strange nichelings.

does that remind you of someone? someone...in a certain discord server?

anyways.

gosh darn it now I like Vanku...as it seems from another thread that Kernon has purr snout (which I hate the look of with a passion) I'll probably take Vanku instead once everything's ready

• Eek! 1