Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

1 hour ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

"Not really." Eclipsemoon admitted.

(Hhhh afk till two, need to get an allergy shot, wait 30 minutes to make sure theres no reaction, then im gonna get a mcdonalds cone and chil in the car and eat it, then come home. I'm gussing ill be back around 2, atleast)

"Hi, Luca. Was there fighting?" Calico asked, tipping her head.

"Well, now.. Fox has been asking about you, so has Jay if I'm being honest.." The she-cat paused, "Tell me, what bothering you?"

"Yes, just this morning." Luca replied

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, now.. Fox has been asking about you, so has Jay if I'm being honest.." The she-cat paused, "Tell me, what bothering you?"

"Yes, just this morning." Luca replied

(New page pog)

(Also I just realized by following you I'm getting notifs when you post of that lion and jaguar sim rp I saw that you were in on your profile-)

"I don't think most of the Clan trusts me, and I think Moonstar doesn't either." Eclipsemoon confessed. "She likes all her warriors to be completely under her control, but I think she knows I don't like her and I think she might kick me out of the Clan forever."

"With one of those Clan cats?" Calico asked, confused.

Silverpaw was asleep in the medicine cat den.

10 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(New page pog)

(Also I just realized by following you I'm getting notifs when you post of that lion and jaguar sim rp I saw that you were in on your profile-)

"I don't think most of the Clan trusts me, and I think Moonstar doesn't either." Eclipsemoon confessed. "She likes all her warriors to be completely under her control, but I think she knows I don't like her and I think she might kick me out of the Clan forever."

"With one of those Clan cats?" Calico asked, confused.

Silverpaw was asleep in the medicine cat den.

I feel unworthyyyyy--)

"Don't think like that, my dear.. It just takes time.." Scarlet responded.

"I believe so.." Luca said. "He also hunted for us-" The lynx shook his head, "No, he didn't know you were here, so technically he hunted for me. Two squirrels!" The gray lynx said. "Of course, I saved one for you, buried next to the stream,"

The stream wasn't too far from where you were, just a little past the Jagged Stone.

You saw Spiritstar, the silver she-cat's eyes glittered with secrets of mysterious prophecies.

"Evil will be destroyed. Four will become one. And two will be lost." The she-cat repeated the words.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

I feel unworthyyyyy--)

"Don't think like that, my dear.. It just takes time.." Scarlet responded.

"I believe so.." Luca said. "He also hunted for us-" The lynx shook his head, "No, he didn't know you were here, so technically he hunted for me. Two squirrels!" The gray lynx said. "Of course, I saved one for you, buried next to the stream,"

The stream wasn't too far from where you were, just a little past the Jagged Stone.

You saw Spiritstar, the silver she-cat's eyes glittered with secrets of mysterious prophecies.

"Evil will be destroyed. Four will become one. And two will be lost." The she-cat repeated the words.

(XD i put a form in The Black Sea and I customized the follow prefernce so I don't get notifs when you post on something I haven't followed or somethin)

Eclipsemoon nodded, then remembered Scarlet was blind. "Yeah..."

"Oh. Thanks!" Calico said, then noticed Luca's paw was bleeding. "Are you okay?"

Silverpaw was still confuzzled. "What does that mean?!?!"

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(XD i put a form in The Black Sea and I customized the follow prefernce so I don't get notifs when you post on something I haven't followed or somethin)

Eclipsemoon nodded, then remembered Scarlet was blind. "Yeah..."

"Oh. Thanks!" Calico said, then noticed Luca's paw was bleeding. "Are you okay?"

Silverpaw was still confuzzled. "What does that mean?!?!"

Scarlet blinked, love for you filled her blind eyes. "You know you can always come back, don't you?"

Luca looked at his paw, "Oh, yes, he bit me, is all,"

"Nothing is what it seems." The spiritual cat said. "Beware a cat you cannot trust."

The cat faded, revealing a vision of a dirty, ungroomed she-cat with pretty deep blue purple-streaked eyes.

(The dream Fox and Eclipsemoon had, because I don't feel like explaining it again.)

Just now, __________________________ said:

Scarlet blinked, love for you filled her blind eyes. "You know you can always come back, don't you?"

Luca looked at his paw, "Oh, yes, he bit me, is all,"

"Nothing is what it seems." The spiritual cat said. "Beware a cat you cannot trust."

The cat faded, revealing a vision of a dirty, ungroomed she-cat with pretty deep blue purple-streaked eyes.

(The dream Fox and Eclipsemoon had, because I don't feel like explaining it again.)

(Ik. Silverpaw doesn't know that though. I do :/)

(Also I gtg, oof. See you tomorrow)

"I do. But I can't leave my sister."

"Oh. Well, if it gets infected or anything, come to see me." Calico said, trying to sound stern and failing. She walked over to the stream, quickly finding the place where Luca buried one of the squirrels, and dug it up.

• Paw up 1

11 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(Ik. Silverpaw doesn't know that though. I do :/)

(Also I gtg, oof. See you tomorrow)

"I do. But I can't leave my sister."

"Oh. Well, if it gets infected or anything, come to see me." Calico said, trying to sound stern and failing. She walked over to the stream, quickly finding the place where Luca buried one of the squirrels, and dug it up.

The she-cat dipped her head in understanding. Thorn joined the two of you, "Hello, Eclipse," The pale brown tom greeted you.

After eating the squirrel, you noticed that the stream was flowing a little slower than it usually does. A cold breeze that ruffled your told you leaf-fall was near.

The vision faded, you awoke to see Shadownight counting juniper berries.

On 6/4/2021 at 9:06 AM, __________________________ said:

Now that you could see him clearly, the kit was a black tom, his silver eyes glittered withbjoy when he say you.

The medicine cat seemed satisfied, until she looked at you, then she seemed suspicious. "Did.. Everything go well?" She asked.

It was Spiritsky, who jumped back in surprise.

"Hey! Remember me?" asked Constellationkit

21 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The kit nodded, "Yeah!" The kit pushed past an older cat, and trotted next to you, "I'm Skykit,"

"Constellationkit," she said, remembering the sharing of names ritual.

On 6/12/2021 at 1:14 PM, Chiyanna said:

"Constellationkit," she said, remembering the sharing of names ritual.

Skykit's eyes glittered with friendliness.

Before Skykit could speak, his name was called, "Skykit," Scolded a she-cat, "You almost knocked Lunarowl off the cliff. What do you have to say for yourself?" The she-cat hissed

"Spiritsky, it's alright, I'm fine.." another she-cat broke in.

"He still needs to learn respect." The first she-cat hissed, then added more calmly, "Especially when uour so close to kitting.."

• Like 1

On 6/14/2021 at 5:57 AM, __________________________ said:

Skykit's eyes glittered with friendliness.

Before Skykit could speak, his name was called, "Skykit," Scolded a she-cat, "You almost knocked Lunarowl off the cliff. What do you have to say for yourself?" The she-cat hissed

"Spiritsky, it's alright, I'm fine.." another she-cat broke in.

"He still needs to learn respect." The first she-cat hissed, then added more calmly, "Especially when uour so close to kitting.."

Constellationkit was confused, so many new words! Unable to remember all of them, she went with the last one, "What's kitting?"

21 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Constellationkit was confused, so many new words! Unable to remember all of them, she went with the last one, "What's kitting?"

The first she-cat answered, "Uh.. It means Lunarowl will have kits of her own.."

That wasn't an answer to the question you asked, but it was still an answer

• Like 1

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

The first she-cat answered, "Uh.. It means Lunarowl will have kits of her own.."

That wasn't an answer to the question you asked, but it was still an answer

"Kits?" asked Constellationkit, "What are kits?"

On 6/17/2021 at 6:41 AM, __________________________ said:

"A kit is a very young cat, who should never go off on their own." The she-cat replied

"Oh yes, but the word could be used for foxes, badgers, rabbits, and more," The second she-cat said

"Huh? What's a cat? Or a foxes, or a rabbits?" asked Constellationkit.

19 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Huh? What's a cat? Or a foxes, or a rabbits?" asked Constellationkit.

The second she-cat giggled, "Answers will come to you, young one. You just have to wait," Then, she walked past you, her tail brushed your cheek.

"Let's keep moving," The first she-cat meowed. Skykit nodded, following the first she-cat, who had trotted past you.

39 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The second she-cat giggled, "Answers will come to you, young one. You just have to wait," Then, she walked past you, her tail brushed your cheek.

"Let's keep moving," The first she-cat meowed. Skykit nodded, following the first she-cat, who had trotted past you.

Constellationkit didn't like the she-cat's reply. I don't like wait, whatever that is! She kept up with the she-cat, but decided to ask Skykit, "What's a cat?"

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Constellationkit didn't like the she-cat's reply. I don't like wait, whatever that is! She kept up with the she-cat, but decided to ask Skykit, "What's a cat?"

"We are cats. Your appearance, from the tips of your ears to the base of your tail, makes you a cat." He replied.

• Eek! 1

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"We are cats. Your appearance, from the tips of your ears to the base of your tail, makes you a cat." He replied.

"You know alot!" squeaked Constellationkit

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, I've had time," He pointed out, "I was only born four moons ago,"

"Moons? Can you tell me what it means?" questioned Constellationkit with enthusiasm.

On 6/25/2021 at 7:12 PM, Chiyanna said:

"Moons? Can you tell me what it means?" questioned Constellationkit with enthusiasm.

"Well-" Skykit was cut off by a loud sound.

Had something happened?

On 6/25/2021 at 7:21 PM, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(( I AM BACK FROM CHURCH CAMP! POGGERS ALSO YES I DID GO THERE AND I DONT THINK I TOLD ANYONE

I was wondering where you were

• Like 1