Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

23 hours ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(( annnyyywaaayyyysss recap?

For Silverpaw(Formerly Starrypaw)-

You woke in a dreamworld, and met Spiritstar. Then, the darkness faded, revealing the mountain.

Spiritstar said- "This is where a leader will fall, and a battle will be fought."

Then, you woke in the nursery, to see a couple of she-cats and kits.

You fell and cut yourself on a sharp rock while tripping over a thrush wing, which you were taking to Spiritsky, your 'mother', then you went to the medicine cats' den and met Shadownight. She went to fetch cobweb, and got back to you to see that you had some chewed up herbs smeared on the wound.

She found you interseting, and patched you up with cobweb.

Then, you said something about wanting to be her apprentice. She agreed to it, then asked why you were up so late. Then you told her about the dream when you first met Spiritstar, and she muttered to herself. Then you left.

Then, you took the thrush to Spiritsky, was was still asleep.

Then, your 'siblings' woke, then your mother. You gave her the thrush, and she was thankful.

You exited the nursery and grabbed a mouse, and ate.

Then, Shadownight came from the medicine den to the fresh-kill pile.

You were watching the clouds when you saw the clouds create a scene, which seemed to have been connected to Spiritstar's words from the dream.

Then, you had felt something ghostly laying next to you, but when you looked- nothing was there.

Then, you wanted a time skip, so i time skipped 2 moons, when you, Skypaw, and Moonpaw became apprentices.

You saw Eclipsemoon enter camp, bleeding. He had blacked out, then tou and Shadownight got him into the Med. Den.

Then, you and the medicine cat went to the Moon Pond inside the cave to make you officially a Med. Cat App.

For Eclipsemoon-

You were at Silverkit's apprentice ceremony, then it ended. No cat congratulated Silverpaw, but they did Skypaw and Moonpaw.

You went to congratulate your sister.

You went out to hunt, and was pounced on by a creature, who had caught you off guard.

The creature stole your catch and you made it back to camp as quickly as you could.

You blacked out and had a dream about an ugly, pretty eyed she-cat, who had a short-temper and sharp claws.

Then you woke in the Med. Den and went outside.  Outside the Med. Den, you dreamt that you were with Fox, your sister-like friend.

When you woke, you went outside of camp again.

You caught a glimpse of the creature: a lynx.

Yoy bit his paw, making his lossen his grip on you so you could escape.

You passed a pointed stone and the lynx stopped giving chase.

You hunted two squirrels for him, and left, back to camp.

You saw Moonstar sitting on the cliff.

After finishing off a rabbit, you went to the warriors den and fell to sleep. You saw Scarlet and Thorn this time.

For Calico-

You woke and thought you had heard fighting.

You went to Luca's den(Luca being the lynx that attacked Eclipsemoon) and he told you what happened.

You ate one of the squirrels Eclipse had hunted for Luca.

Here's where you left off-

On 6/4/2021 at 3:56 PM, __________________________ said:

The she-cat dipped her head in understanding. Thorn joined the two of you, "Hello, Eclipse," The pale brown tom greeted you.

After eating the squirrel, you noticed that the stream was flowing a little slower than it usually does. A cold breeze that ruffled your told you leaf-fall was near.

The vision faded, you awoke to see Shadownight counting juniper berries.

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2021 at 2:56 PM, Chiyanna said:

Constellationkit looked around, startled.

You realized that a cat had called out a name, but you didn't catch it.

The two she-cats darted ahead, crouching over something.

Some of the other older cats spread out and sat in a wide circle.

Moonstar and Shadownight sat down. Shadownight's head was bowed, but Moonstar's tail flicked dismissively,

Skykit tilted his head, "What's going on?"

• Like 1

13 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You realized that a cat had called out a name, but you didn't catch it.

The two she-cats darted ahead, crouching over something.

Some of the other older cats spread out and sat in a wide circle.

Moonstar and Shadownight sat down. Shadownight's head was bowed, but Moonstar's tail flicked dismissively,

Skykit tilted his head, "What's going on?"

Constellationkit curiously padded up to the circle, "Yeah, what is it?"

On 8/24/2021 at 8:38 AM, __________________________ said:

A tom looked at you, his eyes were full of sympathy.

Another she-cat just stared at the center, something you hadn't seen before showed in her gaze.

Constellationkit pushed her way to the center even if nobody will tell me, I'm going to find out!  she defiantly thought

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Constellationkit pushed her way to the center even if nobody will tell me, I'm going to find out!  she defiantly thought

You reached the center to find the burned body of a cat. The cat looked familiar..

The cat looked black.

The first she-cat, the one that scolded Skykit earlier, gazed up at you, her eyes filled with something similar to the other she-cat.

The second she-cat, the calmer one, stood. She approached you and nudged you towards the nursery.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You reached the center to find the burned body of a cat. The cat looked familiar..

The cat looked black.

The first she-cat, the one that scolded Skykit earlier, gazed up at you, her eyes filled with something similar to the other she-cat.

The second she-cat, the calmer one, stood. She approached you and nudged you towards the nursery.

"Who is that cat? What is it?" she asked the she-cat. Constellationkit thought frantically. Something didn't seem quote right. Deep down inside, she knew something was very wrong. But she didn't know what it was! 

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Who is that cat? What is it?" she asked the she-cat. Constellationkit thought frantically. Something didn't seem quote right. Deep down inside, she knew something was very wrong. But she didn't know what it was! 

"It doesn't matter right now.." She mewed softly, her voice barely more than a whisper. She nudged you again.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"It doesn't matter right now.." She mewed softly, her voice barely more than a whisper. She nudged you again.

"It does matter!" insisted Constellationkit, "Tell me!"

On 8/26/2021 at 8:55 AM, __________________________ said:

The she-cat sighed, she looked at you with sympathy. "That's Nightfur," She paused, hesitating, "Your mother.."

How could I forget who my mother is? Consteallationkit felt there was something wrong with her mother they were all trying to hide, "And? What's wrong with her? Why does nobody want to tell me?"

On 8/27/2021 at 11:36 AM, Chiyanna said:

How could I forget who my mother is? Consteallationkit felt there was something wrong with her mother they were all trying to hide, "And? What's wrong with her? Why does nobody want to tell me?"

The she-cat hesitated again, glacing back at your mother, who was laying there motionless.

"The burns were severe, and she inhales to much smoke.." She meowed, turning back to you. "She's.." The she-cat trailed off.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, __________________________ said:

The she-cat hesitated again, glacing back at your mother, who was laying there motionless.

"The burns were severe, and she inhales to much smoke.." She meowed, turning back to you. "She's.." The she-cat trailed off.

Constellationkit didn't understand many of the words, but the she-cat's voice, the way she said things, it was...sadness... 

"I'm sorry to make you sad," said Constellationkit, glancing at the ground.

19 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"No!" The she-cat hissed.

Constellationkit backed up, startled. Suddenly it hit her that her mother may not wake up. I didn't appreciate her enough. Maybe she will hear me even in her sleep. She turned to head toward her mother

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Constellationkit backed up, startled. Suddenly it hit her that her mother may not wake up. I didn't appreciate her enough. Maybe she will hear me even in her sleep. She turned to head toward her mother

"Sorry.." The she-cat mewed, her voice now soft yet panicked.

Shadownight was crouching next to your mother, pushing her muzzle into the burned fur of the motionless cat.

The medicine cat's ears were pinned back against her head, and her tail lay curled behind her.

What could be making the medicine cat grieve like this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Sorry.." The she-cat mewed, her voice now soft yet panicked.

Shadownight was crouching next to your mother, pushing her muzzle into the burned fur of the motionless cat.

The medicine cat's ears were pinned back against her head, and her tail lay curled behind her.

What could be making the medicine cat grieve like this?

"Why is mother sleeping? Why are you so..."

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"She just needs rest, dear.." The she-cat mewed, her voice full of something you hadn't heard before..

Constellationkit felt she was being lied to again. Maybe I can rouse her.

She walked over to her mother and nudged her. "Mother?"

26 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She didn't wake.

Constellationkit felt sadness, but also a rage bubbling up inside. Nobody wants to tell me why she's asleep! Maybe they have something to do with it! "Did you cause this?" she asked Shadownight angrily, "Who did?"

13 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Constellationkit felt sadness, but also a rage bubbling up inside. Nobody wants to tell me why she's asleep! Maybe they have something to do with it! "Did you cause this?" she asked Shadownight angrily, "Who did?"

The medicine cat shook her head, "Nobody caused this.." She meowed, you heard sadness in her voice.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The medicine cat shook her head, "Nobody caused this.." She meowed, you heard sadness in her voice.

Constellationkit realized that she spoke with true sadness, not fakeness, "Is she going to sleep forever?"