Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

"Alright..." she still felt bad that she had a cushy life while these guys were out here fighting for their lives, but maybe now with Pallet's brother around things would be better... "I'm itching to hunt and I don't want the prey to go to waste. Do you guys want some prey before I head back?"

-

Constellationkit squeaked and jumped back

"I'm sure we can manage." Amethyst mewed, her usual hostile tone returning.

"No, thank you.. I'm sure my sister is waiting for me back at the den," Selene added.

-

Skykit gasped and fell onto his back.

"Grr.." Spiritsky hissed playfully.

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"I'm sure we can manage." Amethyst mewed, her usual hostile tone returning.

"No, thank you.. I'm sure my sister is waiting for me back at the den," Selene added.

-

Skykit gasped and fell onto his back.

"Grr.." Spiritsky hissed playfully.

"Your sister?" asked Celina, taken aback but completely unsure of what she had just heard.

-

"I'll defend you!" squeaked Constellationkit, catapaulting herself ontk Spiritsky's back.

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Your sister?" asked Celina, taken aback but completely unsure of what she had just heard.

-

"I'll defend you!" squeaked Constellationkit, catapaulting herself ontk Spiritsky's back.

"Yes, my sister," Serene purred. "She gets a little.. Concerned.. When I'm not back by sunrise."

-

"Oh no! The mighty warrior of MountainClan is too strong for me!" Spiritsky mewed, falling to her stomach.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Yes, my sister," Serene purred. "She gets a little.. Concerned.. When I'm not back by sunrise."

-

"Oh no! The mighty warrior of MountainClan is too strong for me!" Spiritsky mewed, falling to her stomach.

"What's your sisters name?" asked Celina, calmed by Serene's demeanor. Maybe her sister was not Pallet, after all.

-

Constellationkit giggled and batted her stomach gently. Then she paused, "What is Mountain Clan?"

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"What's your sisters name?" asked Celina, calmed by Serene's demeanor. Maybe her sister was not Pallet, after all.

-

Constellationkit giggled and batted her stomach gently. Then she paused, "What is Mountain Clan?"

"Raven," Serene answered.

"Oh! You're talking about Raven!" Amethyst mewed. "I know her,"

-

Something like fear flickered in Spiritsky's eyes, but quickly vanished.

"I said MoonClan," Spiritsky mewed.

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Raven," Serene answered.

"Oh! You're talking about Raven!" Amethyst mewed. "I know her,"

-

Something like fear flickered in Spiritsky's eyes, but quickly vanished.

"I said MoonClan," Spiritsky mewed.

Celina was relieved, "Thanks for telling me," she purred. She was a bit curious as to what Amethyst had to say, and didn't want to be rude and cut her off, so she stood there another moment.

-

No, you said Mountain Clan! Constellationkit's eyes narrowed. But remembering the way everyone had acted earlier when she saw the cats, she decided not to press the issue. "That's our clan, right?" she couldn't hide the confusion and annoyance in her tone.

44 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina was relieved, "Thanks for telling me," she purred. She was a bit curious as to what Amethyst had to say, and didn't want to be rude and cut her off, so she stood there another moment.

-

No, you said Mountain Clan! Constellationkit's eyes narrowed. But remembering the way everyone had acted earlier when she saw the cats, she decided not to press the issue. "That's our clan, right?" she couldn't hide the confusion and annoyance in her tone.

"She's a good cat. I'll have to bring her to meet you someday." Amethyst purred.

-

Spiritsky nodded. "Yes. This is Moun- MoonClan." She mewed.

25 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"She's a good cat. I'll have to bring her to meet you someday." Amethyst purred.

-

Spiritsky nodded. "Yes. This is Moun- MoonClan." She mewed.

"I would like that," said Celina, "well I better go back and check on my kits now."

-

She was about to say Mountain Clan! Constellationkit was curious as to why...but now she had a cynicalness overlaying her once innocent curiosities. "Alright," she said, trying to keep her tone light, she turned to Skykit, "what do we do now?"

25 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I would like that," said Celina, "well I better go back and check on my kits now."

-

She was about to say Mountain Clan! Constellationkit was curious as to why...but now she had a cynicalness overlaying her once innocent curiosities. "Alright," she said, trying to keep her tone light, she turned to Skykit, "what do we do now?"

"Alright then," Serene mewed.

"Serene, could accompany you to your den? It's been awhile since I've seen Raven." Amethyst asked.

"Of course!" Serene replied.

Amethyst purred. "Great!" She mewed. "Well, we'll see you later, Celina!"

Serene turned to you. "You can find your way home, right?"

-

"I wanna go to the elders for a story!" Skykit mewed.

15 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Alright then," Serene mewed.

"Serene, could accompany you to your den? It's been awhile since I've seen Raven." Amethyst asked.

"Of course!" Serene replied.

Amethyst purred. "Great!" She mewed. "Well, we'll see you later, Celina!"

Serene turned to you. "You can find your way home, right?"

-

"I wanna go to the elders for a story!" Skykit mewed.

"See you later!" she called after Amethyst, glad to see she had dropped her hostility again.

"Yes," said Celina, "do you not wish to accompany me?" her tone was curious, not at all hostile.

-

"Alright," said Constellationkit, "lead the way."

"See you later!" she called after Amethyst, glad to see she had dropped her hostility again.

"Yes," said Celina, "do you not wish to accompany me?" her tone was curious, not at all hostile.

-

"Alright," said Constellationkit, "lead the way."

"I would love to accompany you!" Serene looked genuinely hurt. "The thing is, that it's already past sundown.."

-

Skykit trotted off toward a stone den.

47 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I would love to accompany you!" Serene looked genuinely hurt. "The thing is, that it's already past sundown.."

-

Skykit trotted off toward a stone den.

"Oh, I understand," said Celina, "maybe I could show you where I live some other time."

-

Constellationkit followed, ears pricked curiously.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

"Oh, I understand," said Celina, "maybe I could show you where I live some other time."

-

Constellationkit followed, ears pricked curiously.

"Sure! I can come with Amethyst and Raven when they go," Serene mewed. "I'll see you later, Celina! Take care!" She called as she raced off after Amethyst, who had already began trotting away.

-

Skykit paused outside the den. "You first,"

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Sure! I can come with Amethyst and Raven when they go," Serene mewed. "I'll see you later, Celina! Take care!" She called as she raced off after Amethyst, who had already began trotting away.

-

Skykit paused outside the den. "You first,"

"Bye!" called Celina, watching the two go.

-

"Alright," said Constellationkit.

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You heard a rustle in the undergrowth.

-

Once inside, you saw a light gray she-cat, a black tom, and a white tom.

Skykit joined you.

Celina grew alert, her senses primed.

-

"Hi," said Constellationkit.

51 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"You're new here, aren't you?" A voice mewed from a nearby bush.

-

"Hello," The she-cat purred.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," she said, tense, "and who are you?"

-

"Can you tell us a story?" asked Constellationkit.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," she said, tense, "and who are you?"

-

"Can you tell us a story?" asked Constellationkit.

"Who I am doesn't matter." The voice mewed. "But, you should really be careful. The Mountain Cats come down here every now and then." They hissed.

-

"Of course!" The she-cat purred. "Which story?"

1- The Rise of MoonClan

2- Mountainstar's Secret

3- Spiritstar's Adventure

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Who I am doesn't matter." The voice mewed. "But, you should really be careful. The Mountain Cats come down here every now and then." They hissed.

-

"Of course!" The she-cat purred. "Which story?"

1- The Rise of MoonClan

2- Mountainstar's Secret

3- Spiritstar's Adventure

"Do you mean Pallet's group? Or is there another group of wild cats?" 

-

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Do you mean Pallet's group? Or is there another group of wild cats?" 

-

"There are other cats. Whom Pallet doesn't know.." The voice said.

"Nightblood, stop scaring the poor thing." A new voice hissed from a bush opposite of the first.

-

"Very well." The she-cat mewed.

"Oh, you don't know anything about Mountainstar." The first tom hissed.

"How can I now know him if I'm his mother?" The she-cat retorted.

• Like 1

Just now, __________________________ said:

"There are other cats. Whom Pallet doesn't know.." The voice said.

"Nightblood, stop scaring the poor thing." A new voice hissed from a bush opposite of the first.

-

"Very well." The she-cat mewed.

"Oh, you don't know anything about Mountainstar." The first tom hissed.

"How can I now know him if I'm his mother?" The she-cat retorted.

Who Pallet doesn't know? Maybe these cats could help free the group from Pallet's rule! "Where do these cats live?" she asked, hoping to get some information.

-

"Tell us!" pleaded Constellationkit, "Why don't both of you tell the story?" She wanted to know more about this 'Mountainstar' because it sounded like 'Mountain Clan'

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Who Pallet doesn't know? Maybe these cats could help free the group from Pallet's rule! "Where do these cats live?" she asked, hoping to get some information.

-

"Tell us!" pleaded Constellationkit, "Why don't both of you tell the story?" She wanted to know more about this 'Mountainstar' because it sounded like 'Mountain Clan'

"We are not going to give a Kittypet our location." The second voice hissed, as the cat pushed their way into the open. Two Tom's followed her.

The first cat was a black she-cat with piercing yellow eyes.

One tom was Blue-gray, and the other was black and gray.

(I assume you can guess who these cats' are)

-

"Alright." The tom mewed. "Dovesky, you begin."

Dovesky cleared her throat before speaking. "Mountainstar was kitted as Mountainkit, after our Clan that had been created many moons ago."

"Mountainstar was a very curious kit," The tom added.

18 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"We are not going to give a Kittypet our location." The second voice hissed, as the cat pushed their way into the open. Two Tom's followed her.

The first cat was a black she-cat with piercing yellow eyes.

One tom was Blue-gray, and the other was black and gray.

(I assume you can guess who these cats' are)

-

"Alright." The tom mewed. "Dovesky, you begin."

Dovesky cleared her throat before speaking. "Mountainstar was kitted as Mountainkit, after our Clan that had been created many moons ago."

"Mountainstar was a very curious kit," The tom added.

"Why do you reveal yourselves to me, then?" asked Celina.

-

That reminded Constellationkit of herself. Her eyes lit up, "Go on."

"Why do you reveal yourselves to me, then?" asked Celina.

-

That reminded Constellationkit of herself. Her eyes lit up, "Go on."

"Because I know that not even you would dare challenge me." The she-cat hissed.

"Hey, if she isn't going to bother us, shouldn't we be looking for that Birch Tree? Y'know, so we can get back and you can cure Lunakit before it's too late?" The black and gray tom mewed.

"Oh, yes, I'm sure you're right, Shadowcreek. But why would I leave Nightblood to get under her fur?" The she-cat mewed.

-

"Mountainkit always got into trouble with the warriors," The tom mewed. "He would always ask questions."

"When he was 3 moons old, his father died in a fight with a lynx." Dovesky added.