Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I was talking about the ones in the woods and mountains beyond the road. I've never heard of Flower befofe. What's her group like? Not good, I'm guessing?"

-

"Let's go then," said an eager Constellationkit, "the sooner we find out if she needs help or not the better."

"Not good?" The tom echoed. "Her group is amazing! She makes everything fair, and doesn't force anything on us,"

-

"Alright," Skykit agreed.

You Got to the medicine den, and Starkit was crouching next to Lunakit.

27 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Not good?" The tom echoed. "Her group is amazing! She makes everything fair, and doesn't force anything on us,"

-

"Alright," Skykit agreed.

You Got to the medicine den, and Starkit was crouching next to Lunakit.

She sounds like a good leader...unlike the other wild cat leaders. Maybe she would help me get rid of Moonstar. "I think I'd like to meet this Flower, she sounds great," Celina purred.

-

"Hey Starkit, I heard Shadownight isn't back yet," began Constellationkit.

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

She sounds like a good leader...unlike the other wild cat leaders. Maybe she would help me get rid of Moonstar. "I think I'd like to meet this Flower, she sounds great," Celina purred.

-

"Hey Starkit, I heard Shadownight isn't back yet," began Constellationkit.

"It's Floral.." He mewed. "And, she only allows visitors at dusk to dawn.."

-

"Shhh!" Starkit hissed, then flicked her tail to Lunakit. "I finally got her to sleep." She whispered.

45 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"It's Floral.." He mewed. "And, she only allows visitors at dusk to dawn.."

-

"Shhh!" Starkit hissed, then flicked her tail to Lunakit. "I finally got her to sleep." She whispered.

"Oh, I apologize for getting her name wrong, I've met so many new cats lately, hard to get all the names straight. The time is fine for me, I'll just get my owners to let me out in the afternoon and stay out past dark," Celina said, friendly but a bit embarressed.

-

"Oh," whispered Constellationkit, motioning with her tail for Starkit to come closer

29 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Oh, I apologize for getting her name wrong, I've met so many new cats lately, hard to get all the names straight. The time is fine for me, I'll just get my owners to let me out in the afternoon and stay out past dark," Celina said, friendly but a bit embarressed.

-

"Oh," whispered Constellationkit, motioning with her tail for Starkit to come closer

"That's alright," He mewed. "Oh! I'm Cliff, by the way."

-

Starkit walked over. "Did you need something?" She whispered.

39 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"That's alright," He mewed. "Oh! I'm Cliff, by the way."

-

Starkit walked over. "Did you need something?" She whispered.

"I'm Celina," she mewed, "and the sleeping scraps of fur behind me are my kits."

-

"We were just wondering if we could help with anything, since Shadownight isn't back yet."

44 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I'm Celina," she mewed, "and the sleeping scraps of fur behind me are my kits."

-

"We were just wondering if we could help with anything, since Shadownight isn't back yet."

"You don't look like the type to even want kits," Cliff purred. "But hey, who am I to judge?"

You heard one of the three sneeze.

You heard the hiss of Kitty, too.

And Sleepy's soft mew.

-

"Oh, yeah.." Starkit mewed. "I guess you could do something.."

16 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"You don't look like the type to even want kits," Cliff purred. "But hey, who am I to judge?"

You heard one of the three sneeze.

You heard the hiss of Kitty, too.

And Sleepy's soft mew.

-

"Oh, yeah.." Starkit mewed. "I guess you could do something.."

"They're a handful," she purred, "but I love them anyways."

-

"Like what?" asked Constellationkit, her ears perking up.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"They're a handful," she purred, "but I love them anyways."

-

"Like what?" asked Constellationkit, her ears perking up.

"All Mothers love their kits," Cliff mewed, then his eyes filled with something you couldn't read. "Most, anyway."

-

"Like.." Starkit began. "Staying out of this den until I ask for your help personally."

"But.. That means we can't help at all..?" Skykit mewed.

"Exactly." Starkit replied.

On 11/30/2021 at 11:47 AM, __________________________ said:

"All Mothers love their kits," Cliff mewed, then his eyes filled with something you couldn't read. "Most, anyway."

-

"Like.." Starkit began. "Staying out of this den until I ask for your help personally."

"But.. That means we can't help at all..?" Skykit mewed.

"Exactly." Starkit replied.

Celina realized he must not have the best relationship with his own mother...but of course probing would be rude, since she barely knew him, "So, you're apart of Flower's group, then?"

-

Constellationkit wasn't much phased, Starkit was perfectly capable of handling it, now she was sure. And this way she could go search for her siblings. "Oh alright, looks like you have this handled. We have something exciting planned anyways. See you later!" 

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina realized he must not have the best relationship with his own mother...but of course probing would be rude, since she barely knew him, "So, you're apart of Flower's group, then?"

-

Constellationkit wasn't much phased, Starkit was perfectly capable of handling it, now she was sure. And this way she could go search for her siblings. "Oh alright, looks like you have this handled. We have something exciting planned anyways. See you later!" 

"I.. Guess you could say that.." Cliff mewed. "I'm more of a.. daily visitor,"

-

"See you." Starkit mewed, returning to her spot next to Lunakit.

On 12/2/2021 at 6:13 AM, __________________________ said:

"I.. Guess you could say that.." Cliff mewed. "I'm more of a.. daily visitor,"

-

"See you." Starkit mewed, returning to her spot next to Lunakit.

"Oh, well that's alright," she purred, "I've become a visitor of wild cat groups myself. Though not a very welcome one." And I'm about to get even more involved and unwelcome, at great risk to myself... She turned to look at her kits. Am I putting them in danger?

-

Constellationkit crept out of the den to avoid waking Lunakit.

26 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Oh, well that's alright," she purred, "I've become a visitor of wild cat groups myself. Though not a very welcome one." And I'm about to get even more involved and unwelcome, at great risk to myself... She turned to look at her kits. Am I putting them in danger?

-

Constellationkit crept out of the den to avoid waking Lunakit.

"Your.. Your Housefolk can take care of them.." You heard Cliff mew. "..Right?"

-

Skykit followed you silently.

Once outside, Skykit turned yo you.

"Well, do we start our adventure now?" He asked.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Your.. Your Housefolk can take care of them.." You heard Cliff mew. "..Right?"

-

Skykit followed you silently.

Once outside, Skykit turned yo you.

"Well, do we start our adventure now?" He asked.

"Yeah, my owners would take good care of them, that's why I figure I can take risks...but still, they'd miss me I'm sure. And they still need me around to show them the ropes!"

-

"Of course!"

16 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yeah, my owners would take good care of them, that's why I figure I can take risks...but still, they'd miss me I'm sure. And they still need me around to show them the ropes!"

-

"Of course!"

"Are they old enough to come with you?" He asked.

-

"Lead the way, oh great Constellationstar of MoonClan!" Skykit purred playfully.

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Are they old enough to come with you?" He asked.

-

"Lead the way, oh great Constellationstar of MoonClan!" Skykit purred playfully.

"I wouldn't put them in a dangerous situation like-" she realized he must think she was planning to join a wild cat group. But in reality she was doing something much more risky; trying to overthrow a leader. And did she really want to tell him? Could she really trust him? 

-

"Of course faithful deputy, we'd best hurry on our important mission." Head held high and her tail playfully swishing she paraded toward the camp entrance.

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I wouldn't put them in a dangerous situation like-" she realized he must think she was planning to join a wild cat group. But in reality she was doing something much more risky; trying to overthrow a leader. And did she really want to tell him? Could she really trust him? 

-

"Of course faithful deputy, we'd best hurry on our important mission." Head held high and her tail playfully swishing she paraded toward the camp entrance.

"Like... Meeting with Floral and her group of cats?" He asked, then added. "I can promise you, Floral is an amazing cat. She left her mate because he tried to hurt on of her cats."

-

Skykit followed you with his head and tail held high.

Both of you reached the entrance.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Like... Meeting with Floral and her group of cats?" He asked, then added. "I can promise you, Floral is an amazing cat. She left her mate because he tried to hurt on of her cats."

-

Skykit followed you with his head and tail held high.

Both of you reached the entrance.

Celina felt bad keeping the truth from Cliff...and he couldn't do anything to stop her from completing her mission, could he? Not as long as he was locked in that cage, anyways. "No, I believe you about Floral. But there are other wild cat groups that are not so nice. And some that just have bad leaders..."

-

Constellationkit padded out the entrance.

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina felt bad keeping the truth from Cliff...and he couldn't do anything to stop her from completing her mission, could he? Not as long as he was locked in that cage, anyways. "No, I believe you about Floral. But there are other wild cat groups that are not so nice. And some that just have bad leaders..."

-

Constellationkit padded out the entrance.

"Oh! You're talking about Myris's group, aren't you?" He asked.

-

Nobody stopped you.

Skykit trotted behind you.

8 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh! You're talking about Myris's group, aren't you?" He asked.

-

Nobody stopped you.

Skykit trotted behind you.

"No, I've never heard of this Myris, but I've met and heard about plenty like her," growled Celina, just thinking of Pallet and Moonstar.

-

"So, where do we look first?"

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"No, I've never heard of this Myris, but I've met and heard about plenty like her," growled Celina, just thinking of Pallet and Moonstar.

-

"So, where do we look first?"

"Oh.." Cliff mewed. "Sorry for misunderstanding.."

You heard one of your kits mew.

-

"Uhhmmmm....." Skykit thought. "I guess.... Down?" He suggested.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh.." Cliff mewed. "Sorry for misunderstanding.."

You heard one of your kits mew.

-

"Uhhmmmm....." Skykit thought. "I guess.... Down?" He suggested.

"It's alright," purred Celina, you still don't know the half of it...

She turned to her kits and trotted over, "Is everything alright?" she asked them.

-

"Down where?" asked Constellationkit.

"It's alright," purred Celina, you still don't know the half of it...

She turned to her kits and trotted over, "Is everything alright?" she asked them.

-

"Down where?" asked Constellationkit.

Cotton mewed. Sad was trying her best to get out of the basket.

-

"Down there," Skykit mewed, flicking his tail toward the Cliffside.

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Cotton mewed. Sad was trying her best to get out of the basket.

-

"Down there," Skykit mewed, flicking his tail toward the Cliffside.

(sad? I'm assuming that's a typo. They're 2 weeks, right?)

-

"Alright, let's go!" Constellationkit scurried over.

(sad? I'm assuming that's a typo. They're 2 weeks, right?)

-

"Alright, let's go!" Constellationkit scurried over.

(Supposed to say 'She'. I believe they were 2 or 3 weeks, yeah)

-

You just barley stopped yourself from falling off the Cliffside.

It was a long way down.

There was a path that led in that direction, though.