Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

Just now, __________________________ said:

The medicine cat looked at you, you though you saw a flash of concern in the short-tempered she-cat's eyes, but it was gone in a heartbeat.

Shadownight flicked her tail, beckoning for you to follow, as she exited the small inside cave.

Silverpaw padded behind her mentor, getting a little scared as she was plunged back into darkness. 

(I'm making a creepy house in MC rn lol)

• Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Silverpaw padded behind her mentor, getting a little scared as she was plunged back into darkness. 

(I'm making a creepy house in MC rn lol)

You could hear the medicine cat's pawsteps, which made it a little less scary.

The urge to dash out of the cave was strong, but you managed to keep pace with the medicine cat as the hill started upwards.

Once you were halfway down the mountain, you realized that you were being followed.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You could hear the medicine cat's pawsteps, which made it a little less scary.

The urge to dash out of the cave was strong, but you managed to keep pace with the medicine cat as the hill started upwards.

Once you were halfway down the mountain, you realized that you were being followed.

When she saw the exit out of the caves, Silverpaw yeeted herself out.

Eclipsemoon whipped around, growling. He did NOT want anyone following him, thank you very much.

3 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

When she saw the exit out of the caves, Silverpaw yeeted herself out.

Eclipsemoon whipped around, growling. He did NOT want anyone following him, thank you very much.

The risen sun shone down on your pelt, warming you.

Shadownight emerged from the cave after you, "Come, we must be going back to camp." She said, flicking her tail and going downhill, the way you had came last night.

It was a scarred lynx. It looked like it's been through lots of battle, and it could do for another one..

The lynx pounced, knocking you off your paws, and pinning you.

Was this the creature that had attacked you yesterday?

The risen sun shone down on your pelt, warming you.

Shadownight emerged from the cave after you, "Come, we must be going back to camp." She said, flicking her tail and going downhill, the way you had came last night.

It was a scarred lynx. It looked like it's been through lots of battle, and it could do for another one..

The lynx pounced, knocking you off your paws, and pinning you.

Was this the creature that had attacked you yesterday?

Silverpaw followed Shadownight.

Eclipsemoon snarled and sank his teeth into one of the lynx's paws.

1 minute ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Silverpaw followed Shadownight.

Eclipsemoon snarled and sank his teeth into one of the lynx's paws.

Eventually, you reached MoonClan camp. The medicine cat went for her den after telling you to get something to eat.

The lynx let out a yowl of pain as a small amount of blood trickled from it's paw. The creature got off you, letting you up. It ran past you only to rake it's sharp claws down your side.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Eventually, you reached MoonClan camp. The medicine cat went for her den after telling you to get something to eat.

The lynx let out a yowl of pain as a small amount of blood trickled from it's paw. The creature got off you, letting you up. It ran past you only to rake it's sharp claws down your side.

Silverpaw nodded and padded over to the fresh-kill pile. She got a thrush and began eating.

Eclipsemoon started yeeting himself back to camp, glancing behind him every few seconds to see if the lynx was following him.

5 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Silverpaw nodded and padded over to the fresh-kill pile. She got a thrush and began eating.

Eclipsemoon started yeeting himself back to camp, glancing behind him every few seconds to see if the lynx was following him.

The thrush was filling.

You noticed Shadownight trotting up to the fresh-kill pile, full of calmness. She laid down next to you after grabbing a vole for herself. "You haven't seen Eclipsemoon wandering around camp, have you?" She asked before she took a bite of the vole.

The lynx followed you for a little bit, but stopped following once you reached a pointed rock.

Was that it's territory?

If it was you probably either risk your life going down, or you'd have to find another way off the mountain.

55 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Eclipsemoon glared at the lynx, then realized he could *try* to make friends with it. He quickly caught a squirrel and threw the prey at the lynx.

The creature sniffed the prey, the glared up at you.

It looked back down at the prey and gulped it down.

It must've been hungry..

The lynx, with one last glare at you, turned and disappeared into it's nearby den.

40 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The creature sniffed the prey, the glared up at you.

It looked back down at the prey and gulped it down.

It must've been hungry..

The lynx, with one last glare at you, turned and disappeared into it's nearby den.

Eclipsemoon caught another squirrel, just to be safe, and thre it outside the lynx's den. He then padded quietly back to camp.

You saw MoonStar on the cliff, watching over her Clan, but there was something telling you not to trust her..

(EXILE ARK YESSIR- D O I T -)

(While you're at it go ahead and exile Silverpaw too, make some dumb reason like she can't be trusted because eclipsemoon was a rogue at some point xD)

(EXILE ARK YESSIR- D O I T -)

(While you're at it go ahead and exile Silverpaw too, make some dumb reason like she can't be trusted because eclipsemoon was a rogue at some point xD)

(Silverpaw's gonna be do heartbroken-)

Moonstar's gaze rested on you, her eyes filled with something like fear.

(I'm gonna wait, until you've done something unforgivable)

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

(Silverpaw's gonna be do heartbroken-)

Moonstar's gaze rested on you, her eyes filled with something like fear.

(I'm gonna wait, until you've done something unforgivable)

(*cries in i wanna be exiled now but ok D;)

Silverpaw saw Eclipsemoon and bounded over to him. He went over to the fresh-kill pile and chose a rabbit. He chatted with Silverpaw while he ate. "I think I found out what attacked be before. There was a lynx and it seems like some of it's territory is in ours."

3 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(*cries in i wanna be exiled now but ok D;)

Silverpaw saw Eclipsemoon and bounded over to him. He went over to the fresh-kill pile and chose a rabbit. He chatted with Silverpaw while he ate. "I think I found out what attacked be before. There was a lynx and it seems like some of it's territory is in ours."

Before Silverpaw could reply, Midnightfur approached. "Hello, Eclipsemoon, Silverpaw.."

Before Silverpaw could reply, Midnightfur approached. "Hello, Eclipsemoon, Silverpaw.."

(*wheeze* who the heck is midnightfur- I need allegiances dude xD-)

Eclipsemoon looked up from his prey. Silverpaw turned around to see them. "Hi." Eclipsemoon said, narrowing his eyes slightly. He knew most of the Clan probably wouldn't trust him completely ever since he left.

(*wheeze* who the heck is midnightfur- I need allegiances dude xD-)

Eclipsemoon looked up from his prey. Silverpaw turned around to see them. "Hi." Eclipsemoon said, narrowing his eyes slightly. He knew most of the Clan probably wouldn't trust him completely ever since he left.

(You'll be fine. You'll know most cats eventually!)

Midnightfur, the silver-black tom, hadn't fully trusted you since you left. The deputy-like cat grabbed a mouse from the fresh-kill pile, and walked off toward Shadowsky, a dark gray she-cat.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

(You'll be fine. You'll know most cats eventually!)

Midnightfur, the silver-black tom, hadn't fully trusted you since you left. The deputy-like cat grabbed a mouse from the fresh-kill pile, and walked off toward Shadowsky, a dark gray she-cat.

(H M M -)

Eclipsemoon turned away from Midnightfur and walked into the warriors den, after finishing the rabbit, hoping to get some rest.

Name: Calico

Appearance/Looks: Calico she-cat with one orange and one blue eye

Description: Calico is very friendly and tends to stay with other rogues a lot. She has a nest in the lynx's territory but doesn't hunt there. Calico is the kind of cat who would do anything to make a new friend.

• Paw up 1

13 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(H M M -)

Eclipsemoon turned away from Midnightfur and walked into the warriors den, after finishing the rabbit, hoping to get some rest.

When you were in the warriors den, you noticed Shadowcreek, a smokey gray tom, asleep in his nest. He was one of the ones that didn't question your loyalty.

You curled up in your nest and fell asleep.

Instead of dreaming of Fox, you dreamt of Scarlet. The blind she-cat managed to gaze into your eyes, "I hope you made friends.." The she-cat said in her soft, caring tone.

8 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Name: Calico

Appearance/Looks: Calico she-cat with one orange and one blue eye

Description: Calico is very friendly and tends to stay with other rogues a lot. She has a nest in the lynx's territory but doesn't hunt there. Calico is the kind of cat who would do anything to make a new friend.

You awoke in your nest, you had thought you heard Luca, the lynx, fighting someone off.

Had someone trespassed?

You caught the scent of a dead squirrel.

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

When you were in the warriors den, you noticed Shadowcreek, a smokey gray tom, asleep in his nest. He was one of the ones that didn't question your loyalty.

You curled up in your nest and fell asleep.

Instead of dreaming of Fox, you dreamt of Scarlet. The blind she-cat managed to gaze into your eyes, "I hope you made friends.." The she-cat said in her soft, caring tone.

You awoke in your nest, you had thought you heard Luca, the lynx, fighting someone off.

Had someone trespassed?

You caught the scent of a dead squirrel.

Eclipsemoon nodded. "I did... but I miss you so much. I... most of the Clan still doesn't trust me, but there are some who do..."

Calico got up and walked over to Luca's den. She waited outside of it.

Just now, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Eclipsemoon nodded. "I did... but I miss you so much. I... most of the Clan still doesn't trust me, but there are some who do..."

Calico got up and walked over to Luca's den. She waited outside of it.

"We miss you too, my dear.." The blind she-cat responded. "Are you happy there?"

Luca appeared from his den, "Good morning, Calico,"

You had learned the lynx's language, and you had taught him yours.

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"We miss you too, my dear.." The blind she-cat responded. "Are you happy there?"

Luca appeared from his den, "Good morning, Calico,"

You had learned the lynx's language, and you had taught him yours.

"Not really." Eclipsemoon admitted.

(Hhhh afk till two, need to get an allergy shot, wait 30 minutes to make sure theres no reaction, then im gonna get a mcdonalds cone and chil in the car and eat it, then come home. I'm gussing ill be back around 2, atleast)

"Hi, Luca. Was there fighting?" Calico asked, tipping her head.