Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

The medicine cat sighed, "I'm afraid so.." She meowed with a softness you haven't heard from her before..

She stood, going to her den.

Mother isn't going to wake. Ever. Constellationkit began to cry. I can't ever tell her I love her. And I need her. What will I do with her asleep?

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Come along, Constellationkit.." Skykit's mother mewed, nudging you back to the other she-cat.

Maybe Skykit's mother could take care of her. "Can you be my mother?" Of course it won't be the same...

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Maybe Skykit's mother could take care of her. "Can you be my mother?" Of course it won't be the same...

"I have been your mother ever since you were born, little one.." She mewed once you had reached the other she-cat.

"Yes, all queens are mothers of all kits, it's our nature," The other she-cat mewed.

Skykit's mother looked at the other she-cat, "Though, I must wonder how Shadownight is taking this.."

"I know.. She went to her den without snapping at a warrior or an apprentice tonight.. It worries me.." The other she-cat meowed

Skykit's mother nudged you towards the nursery again

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I have been your mother ever since you were born, little one.." She mewed once you had reached the other she-cat.

"Yes, all queens are mothers of all kits, it's our nature," The other she-cat mewed.

Skykit's mother looked at the other she-cat, "Though, I must wonder how Shadownight is taking this.."

"I know.. She went to her den without snapping at a warrior or an apprentice tonight.. It worries me.." The other she-cat meowed

Skykit's mother nudged you towards the nursery again

What they said didn't make much sense to Constellationkit, but at least she hadn't said no. Constellationkit was very sad. She padded into the nursery.

(has Constellationkit slept recently?)

Just now, Chiyanna said:

What they said didn't make much sense to Constellationkit, but at least she hadn't said no. Constellationkit was very sad. She padded into the nursery.

(has Constellationkit slept recently?)

(Not recently, no)

Skykit and another kit were sleeping in the same nest.

Both she-cat went to their nests.

Skykit's mother laid down with him and the other kit, and the other she-cat went to a nest on the far side of the den.

Were you able to choose who you curled up with?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

(Not recently, no)

Skykit and another kit were sleeping in the same nest.

Both she-cat went to their nests.

Skykit's mother laid down with him and the other kit, and the other she-cat went to a nest on the far side of the den.

Were you able to choose who you curled up with?

Constellationkit walked over to where Skykit's mother was sleeping. She carefully stepped into the nest

27 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Mother?"

"Catch me if you can!" A faint voice echoed.

"Nightkit, you know I hate being the warrior!" Another voice mewed.

The two sounded young..

"C'mon Shadowkit! Just because you like hanging out with Moondapple, doesn't mean you're destiny is to be a medicine cat!" The first kit mewed.

"I don't like 'hanging out' with Moondapple! I just like learning from him!" The second voice hissed

• Sad 1

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Catch me if you can!" A faint voice echoed.

"Nightkit, you know I hate being the warrior!" Another voice mewed.

The two sounded young..

"C'mon Shadowkit! Just because you like hanging out with Moondapple, doesn't mean you're destiny is to be a medicine cat!" The first kit mewed.

"I don't like 'hanging out' with Moondapple! I just like learning from him!" The second voice hissed

They're like me and Skykit! Except closer. Constellationkit watched in fascination. She wondered if she could join in. "Hey," she mewed.

37 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

They're like me and Skykit! Except closer. Constellationkit watched in fascination. She wondered if she could join in. "Hey," she mewed.

The two didn't seem to notice you.

"Kits, don't start arguing now.." An older sounding voice cut in, revealing a black she-cat.

"Sorry Darkfur.." The two kits mewed.

"And who knows? Maybe Shadowkit will become a medicine cat?" A tom meowed

The she-cat giggled, "Pebblefall is right, we each have our own destiny." She explained, "Nightkit might live to have kits of her own!"

"That's if Shadowkit can deal with her that long!" The tom, Pebblefall, joked.

"Shadowkit! I could use some help!" Another tom's voice interrupted.

"Coming, Moondapple!" Shadowkit called back.

As Shadowkit left, the dream faded, leaving you to wake in your nest the next morning.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The two didn't seem to notice you.

"Kits, don't start arguing now.." An older sounding voice cut in, revealing a black she-cat.

"Sorry Darkfur.." The two kits mewed.

"And who knows? Maybe Shadowkit will become a medicine cat?" A tom meowed

The she-cat giggled, "Pebblefall is right, we each have our own destiny." She explained, "Nightkit might live to have kits of her own!"

"That's if Shadowkit can deal with her that long!" The tom, Pebblefall, joked.

"Shadowkit! I could use some help!" Another tom's voice interrupted.

"Coming, Moondapple!" Shadowkit called back.

As Shadowkit left, the dream faded, leaving you to wake in your nest the next morning.

Constellationkit thought the dream over. Then she realized that she had been seeing her mother as a kit. Poor Shadownight. I should go comfort her. She must be as sad as me...even sadder

Form:

Name: Celina

Appearance/Looks: A calico cat with green eyes

Description: A kittypet who loves to be outside. She has heard stories about the wild cats and may venture into the forest at some point. She does love her people however. She's a good huntress. She has had kits of her own and isn't fixed.