Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

The kit was to exited to sleep.

-

"I'm sorry.." Skykit mewed

Celina jumped up on the couch and grabbed a blanket with her mouth. She had an idea.

-

"Thanks...well, I guess we should play."

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Cotton tried to get out of the basket again.

-

"Sure!" Skykit mewed, his mood brightening quickly

She dragged the blanket over near the basket, and then picked Cotton up and set them down on the blanket. She twitched her tail on the blanket.

-

Constellationkit jumped at Skykit without further warning.

23 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Cotton still tried to bat at it, but as it got further away, she gave up and laid down.

-

He just flicked his ear in triumph.

Celina suddenly flicked her tail back in Cotton's direction.

-

Not to be defeated without a fight, Constellationkit pinned him.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina suddenly flicked her tail back in Cotton's direction.

-

Not to be defeated without a fight, Constellationkit pinned him.

Colton's eyes focused on your tail, as she pounced for it again.

Before she could land, Kitty knocked her out of the air.

The two she-kits play fought in the basket, occasionally bumping into Sleepy, who mewed at times but mainly hissed.

-

"Okay! You win!" Skykit mewed, defeat in his voice

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Colton's eyes focused on your tail, as she pounced for it again.

Before she could land, Kitty knocked her out of the air.

The two she-kits play fought in the basket, occasionally bumping into Sleepy, who mewed at times but mainly hissed.

-

"Okay! You win!" Skykit mewed, defeat in his voice

(wait wouldn't Kitty land on the blanket if she knocked Cotton out of the air?)

-

Constellationkit's tail went up and she puffed out her chest. "Let's play something else." She looked up to see Starkit...(finish the sentence

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(wait wouldn't Kitty land on the blanket if she knocked Cotton out of the air?)

-

Constellationkit's tail went up and she puffed out her chest. "Let's play something else." She looked up to see Starkit...(finish the sentence

(Well, yeah. But they played together anyhow, so I didn't see a point in mentioning it)

-

Starkit was watching as a flock of birds flew by.

A Crow landed nearby.

Try to hunt it?

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

(Well, yeah. But they played together anyhow, so I didn't see a point in mentioning it)

-

Starkit was watching as a flock of birds flew by.

A Crow landed nearby.

Try to hunt it?

Satisfied that the kits would now be fine on their own for a bit, Celina went back to trying to convince the human to let her out. This time she decided on the direct route. She stood in front of the door, meowing loudly.

-

"What are those things?" Constellationkit asked Skykit.

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Satisfied that the kits would now be fine on their own for a bit, Celina went back to trying to convince the human to let her out. This time she decided on the direct route. She stood in front of the door, meowing loudly.

-

"What are those things?" Constellationkit asked Skykit.

The human eventually got up from the couch and walked over.

He reached down to pet you before unlocking and opening the door to let you out.

-

"I think they're birds!" Skykit mewed, crouching and stalking the bird that had landed.

The bird was black all over, it had no other colors. It's fur(feathers) was glossy as it shone in the sunlight.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The human eventually got up from the couch and walked over.

He reached down to pet you before unlocking and opening the door to let you out.

-

"I think they're birds!" Skykit mewed, crouching and stalking the bird that had landed.

The bird was black all over, it had no other colors. It's fur(feathers) was glossy as it shone in the sunlight.

Celina rubbed his leg before bounding out into freedom. The wind ruffled her fur. She bounded off the porch into the grass. Usually she might sun herself, lying on this short grass where the sun could easily reach her, but she hadn't been out in so long and there were so many more exciting things to do!

(should I roll for whether she's in the country or suburbs, near to the woods where the cats live or far? or do you know already/will roll yourself?)

-

Constellationkit was curious about the creature. She decided to follow Skykit's lead. She got down as if she was going to pounce, and then she tried stepping in such a stance. She attempted to copy Skykit.

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina rubbed his leg before bounding out into freedom. The wind ruffled her fur. She bounded off the porch into the grass. Usually she might sun herself, lying on this short grass where the sun could easily reach her, but she hadn't been out in so long and there were so many more exciting things to do!

(should I roll for whether she's in the country or suburbs, near to the woods where the cats live or far? or do you know already/will roll yourself?)

-

Constellationkit was curious about the creature. She decided to follow Skykit's lead. She got down as if she was going to pounce, and then she tried stepping in such a stance. She attempted to copy Skykit.

(You live just past a forest, with a faint veiw of the mountain. The den is on the outskirts of a village.)

You saw a bird searching the ground.

Maybe you could hunt it?

-

You were a little off, but you managed to copy Skykit, for the most part.

Before Skykit could pounce of the bird, a bigger cat pounced, and killed the bird.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

(You live just past a forest, with a faint veiw of the mountain. The den is on the outskirts of a village.)

You saw a bird searching the ground.

Maybe you could hunt it?

-

You were a little off, but you managed to copy Skykit, for the most part.

Before Skykit could pounce of the bird, a bigger cat pounced, and killed the bird.

Celina usually went for mice, but today she was so eager to flex her hunting skills it didn't matter what she went after. She crouched and stealthily approached it, ears pricked, careful not to make a sound.

-

Constellationkit was shocked and aggrivated, "Hey! What'd you do that for!" She stared at the bird. It looked much like her mother, forever asleep.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Celina usually went for mice, but today she was so eager to flex her hunting skills it didn't matter what she went after. She crouched and stealthily approached it, ears pricked, careful not to make a sound.

-

Constellationkit was shocked and aggrivated, "Hey! What'd you do that for!" She stared at the bird. It looked much like her mother, forever asleep.

The bird didn't notice you as it pecked at the ground.

-

The cat dropped the bird, "Because the Clan will need as much fresh-kill as it can get, with Leaf-fall approaching." She hissed. "And we can't risk kits chasing off prey. Even if it's dumb enough to land in a clearing full of predators!"

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The bird didn't notice you as it pecked at the ground.

-

The cat dropped the bird, "Because the Clan will need as much fresh-kill as it can get, with Leaf-fall approaching." She hissed. "And we can't risk kits chasing off prey. Even if it's dumb enough to land in a clearing full of predators!"

Celina got in pouncing range. She wiggled, ready to jump on the bird. She focused her eyes on her target.

-

Constellationkit was angered by this cat's response. And the tone scared her. Instead of asking questions like she normally did, all she could think about was how the bird was in forever sleep like her mother. 

"The bird is in forever sleep now!" said Constellationkit with rage, "And now it's kits are going to be depressed and angry all their life. Besides that you're very mean." Constellationkit spit on the ground, "And you live with that!" Tears were welling in her eyes. Behind her rage was a deep sadness. 

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Celina got in pouncing range. She wiggled, ready to jump on the bird. She focused her eyes on her target.

-

Constellationkit was angered by this cat's response. And the tone scared her. Instead of asking questions like she normally did, all she could think about was how the bird was in forever sleep like her mother. 

"The bird is in forever sleep now!" said Constellationkit with rage, "And now it's kits are going to be depressed and angry all their life. Besides that you're very mean." Constellationkit spit on the ground, "And you live with that!" Tears were welling in her eyes. Behind her rage was a deep sadness. 

The bird jumped around a little, but didn't notice you.

-

"It doesn't have kits!" She hissed.

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The bird jumped around a little, but didn't notice you.

-

"It doesn't have kits!" She hissed.

Celina re-focused on the bird's new location, and pounced.

-

"How do you know?" Constellationkit jabbed.

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina re-focused on the bird's new location, and pounced.

-

"How do you know?" Constellationkit jabbed.

Before you landed on it, another cat caught it. Killing it with a quick blow to the neck.

-

"Look how young it is." She pushed the bird toward you. "I know because I have experience." She hissed.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Before you landed on it, another cat caught it. Killing it with a quick blow to the neck.

-

"Look how young it is." She pushed the bird toward you. "I know because I have experience." She hissed.

Celina hissed, "Who are you? And what are you doing interferring with my hunt?"

-

"Young?" asked Constellationkit. What she said sounded reasonable, though she didn't know what exactly it meant. "Is it a kit itself?" She still sounds mean, hissing all the time. Though I don't sound much better. Her mom hasn't fallen into forever sleep though!