Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

 

{Moon}

You fell asleep peacefully.

-Dream

-Nightmare

-Next Day

-Want me to roll?

{Star}

"Oh, Spiritstar, where'd you find this precious kit?" a she-cat voice sounded tired

"She fell asleep, and woke up next to the 'Burial Place'," the she-cat, Spiritstar, answered the elderly she-cat

The cats were quiet.

(moon) (roll)

(star) “Spiritstar?” she mewed “were you the leader before Moonstar?”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

*confused kit noises*

The she-cat approached you, picking you up and bringing you back inside the den. Setting you in your nest, she called out, "Midnightfur! Clean up the mess!"

You heard a mew in reply.

The she-cat laid down next to you.

13 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Lightning?" asked Constellationkit

"A bolt of fiery light from the sky," the cat said

10 hours ago, Mothpool said:

(moon) (roll)

(star) “Spiritstar?” she mewed “were you the leader before Moonstar?”

{Moon}

-Nightmare

You awoke in a dark place. There were hisses of disappointment and rage.

-Investigate?

{Star}

"No, I wasn't. Mountainstar was the leader before Moonstar," Spiritstar said

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

The she-cat approached you, picking you up and bringing you back inside the den. Setting you in your nest, she called out, "Midnightfur! Clean up the mess!"

You heard a mew in reply.

The she-cat laid down next to you.

"A bolt of fiery light from the sky," the cat said

{Moon}

-Nightmare

You awoke in a dark place. There were hisses of disappointment and rage.

-Investigate?

{Star}

"No, I wasn't. Mountainstar was the leader before Moonstar," Spiritstar said

It sounded scary, "Why'd we leave with light coming from the sky? Dens safe."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

The she-cat approached you, picking you up and bringing you back inside the den. Setting you in your nest, she called out, "Midnightfur! Clean up the mess!"

You heard a mew in reply.

The she-cat laid down next to you.

She mewed in confusion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

It sounded scary, "Why'd we leave with light coming from the sky? Dens safe."

"Not really." he said, "The bolt struck a tree in camp, so it's unsafe for us there right now," he explained

4 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She mewed in confusion.

"Hush, young one." she told you

-Sleep?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

~Next Day~

You awake to see that the she-cat wasn't there, but some other kits were. 

One of the kits, a black tom, woke up, stretching.

-TYO

She looked over at him, once again curiously.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You heard a noise outside, Skykit went out, only to race back inside, and crouching in his nest.

"What's out there?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/21/2021 at 5:03 PM, __________________________ said:

"Not really." he said, "The bolt struck a tree in camp, so it's unsafe for us there right now," he explained

"Hush, young one." she told you

-Sleep?

"Oh," said Constellationkit, supposing that made sense. Her stomach still hurt a bit, but not as much as before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2021 at 8:21 AM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"What's out there?"

"Big cat.." he said, looking at you, terrified.

The second kit woke up, confused.

On 4/23/2021 at 11:11 AM, Chiyanna said:

"Oh," said Constellationkit, supposing that made sense. Her stomach still hurt a bit, but not as much as before.

It was quiet, all except for the raging storm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Big cat.." he said, looking at you, terrified.

The second kit woke up, confused.

"Big?" She mewed, peeking out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Big cat.." he said, looking at you, terrified.

The second kit woke up, confused.

It was quiet, all except for the raging storm.

Constellationkit slowly drifted back to sleep, used to the storm noises by now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Big?" She mewed, peeking out.

"Mhm.."

"What's going on..?" the second kit asked, tired

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Constellationkit slowly drifted back to sleep, used to the storm noises by now.

The storm noises eventually faded as you fell asleep

-Dream

-Nightmare

-Next Day

-Want me to roll?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...