Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina hissed, "Who are you? And what are you doing interferring with my hunt?"

-

"Young?" asked Constellationkit. What she said sounded reasonable, though she didn't know what exactly it meant. "Is it a kit itself?" She still sounds mean, hissing all the time. Though I don't sound much better. Her mom hasn't fallen into forever sleep though!

"Your hunt?" The cat hissed. "This is my catch!"

-

You heard a growl of annoyance rumble in her throat. "No. It's not a kit." She hissed. "It's young, but old enough to be caught." She said, picking up the bird and taking it to the fresh-kill pile.

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Your hunt?" The cat hissed. "This is my catch!"

-

You heard a growl of annoyance rumble in her throat. "No. It's not a kit." She hissed. "It's young, but old enough to be caught." She said, picking up the bird and taking it to the fresh-kill pile.

"I was stalking it. So I was hunting it! And this is my territory," Celina growled.

-

Constellationkit walked over to the pile. She hadn't noticed it before. It was full of forever sleeping things. Birds and others she couldn't name. She was sad. "What is this?" she wondered aloud

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I was stalking it. So I was hunting it! And this is my territory," Celina growled.

-

Constellationkit walked over to the pile. She hadn't noticed it before. It was full of forever sleeping things. Birds and others she couldn't name. She was sad. "What is this?" she wondered aloud

"Your territory is with your Twolegs." She hissed, her blue eyes glittered with hostility.

-

"It's what feeds us," A tom mewed from beside you. "Yes, it may be sad.. But we give thanks to the Moon Spirits for it's life.."

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Your territory is with your Twolegs." She hissed, her blue eyes glittered with hostility.

-

"It's what feeds us," A tom mewed from beside you. "Yes, it may be sad.. But we give thanks to the Moon Spirits for it's life.."

"This is my twolegs territory! It's their lawn!" So this is a wild cat, they usually are the ones who used this word instead of owner or human. She'd run into them before. Usually mean and unkempt. Also good fighters and hunters usually. And always desperate. She looked to see how they looked, how thin and in what shape.

-

This cat's tone was soft. Comforting. Kind. Constellationkit listened. So this is what adults eat. "Why can't we all eat milk?"

Edited by Chiyanna

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"This is my twolegs territory! It's their lawn!" So this is a wild cat, they usually are the ones who used this word instead of owner or human. She'd run into them before. Usually mean and unkempt. Also good fighters and hunters usually. And always desperate. She looked to see how they looked, how thin and in what shape.

-

This cat's tone was soft. Comforting. Kind. Constellationkit listened. So this is what adults eat. "Why can't we all eat milk?"

The cat was a thin she-cat with dirty, ungroomed fur, which looked as if it had once been white. Scars marked her pelt.

Her eye was a rare blue with faint purple streaks, while the other eye was a faint blue with a long scar running across it, maybe she was half blind?

-

"Because we don't need milk once we're old enough to fight and hunt for the Clan," He mewed 

44 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The cat was a thin she-cat with dirty, ungroomed fur, which looked as if it had once been white. Scars marked her pelt.

Her eye was a rare blue with faint purple streaks, while the other eye was a faint blue with a long scar running across it, maybe she was half blind?

-

"Because we don't need milk once we're old enough to fight and hunt for the Clan," He mewed 

Celina figured the other cat needed the bird more than she did. "Well, you can eat the bird. I don't mind that. I have owners to feed me and you don't. Heck, I would have let you eat it even if I caught it! I was just annoyed that you ruined my first hunt in weeks."

-

Constellationkit still didn't quite understand, "Don't need? Why do we need to eat birds and other things then?" Her tone was questioning but not angry.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina figured the other cat needed the bird more than she did. "Well, you can eat the bird. I don't mind that. I have owners to feed me and you don't. Heck, I would have let you eat it even if I caught it! I was just annoyed that you ruined my first hunt in weeks."

-

Constellationkit still didn't quite understand, "Don't need? Why do we need to eat birds and other things then?" Her tone was questioning but not angry.

"There's a mouse over there.." She flicked her tail in the direction of a  wood mouse. Then added, "Uhh.. I should go.. She's waiting for me.."

Then, the she-cat picked up the bird and dissapeared over the fence.

-

"Because they give us the energy we need to defend our Clan," He mewed, his voice truthful

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"There's a mouse over there.." She flicked her tail in the direction of a  wood mouse. Then added, "Uhh.. I should go.. She's waiting for me.."

Then, the she-cat picked up the bird and dissapeared over the fence.

-

"Because they give us the energy we need to defend our Clan," He mewed, his voice truthful

"Who?" called Celina. Wild cats usually lived alone. And if they did have companions they traveled together and weren't far apart.

-

Constellationkit remembered how she felt without milk. No eat food, you feel horrible. And you do have less energy.

"Alright," said Constellationkit. Understanding more than before. "Thanks."

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

"Who?" called Celina. Wild cats usually lived alone. And if they did have companions they traveled together and weren't far apart.

-

Constellationkit remembered how she felt without milk. No eat food, you feel horrible. And you do have less energy.

"Alright," said Constellationkit. Understanding more than before. "Thanks."

The she-cat didn't respond.

Maybe she was already to far?

-

The tom nodded, picking a plump, grey creature from the pile, and taking it to a dark gray she-cat.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

The she-cat didn't respond.

Maybe she was already to far?

-

The tom nodded, picking a plump, grey creature from the pile, and taking it to a dark gray she-cat.

Celina decided to follow her a little ways. She took a step forward, then paused. She shouldn't come empty handed lest the cat think she was trying to harm her or her companion. She turned to the mouse and stalked it, creeping up on it like she did for the bird.

-

Constellationkit wanted to know the nice tom's name. So she walked back up to him, "I'm Constellationkit. What's your name?"

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Celina decided to follow her a little ways. She took a step forward, then paused. She shouldn't come empty handed lest the cat think she was trying to harm her or her companion. She turned to the mouse and stalked it, creeping up on it like she did for the bird.

-

Constellationkit wanted to know the nice tom's name. So she walked back up to him, "I'm Constellationkit. What's your name?"

The mouse was busy searching the ground for food.

-

The tom turned to you, "I'm Midnightfur, you can come to me if you need anything.." He purred

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The mouse was busy searching the ground for food.

-

The tom turned to you, "I'm Midnightfur, you can come to me if you need anything.." He purred

Celina pounced on the mouse.

(also can I interact with my own character/these stories/sims be connnected? It would make things more interesting and less confusing for me. But if it's not possible I understand. Basically Constellationkit would exist even when I'm Celina, and any events that happen in the one would occur in the other, even if the other character likely wouldn't know)

-

"Alright, I will!" Constellationkit mewed, happy for the first time since her mother didn't wake up.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Celina pounced on the mouse.

(also can I interact with my own character/these stories/sims be connnected? It would make things more interesting and less confusing for me. But if it's not possible I understand. Basically Constellationkit would exist even when I'm Celina, and any events that happen in the one would occur in the other, even if the other character likely wouldn't know)

-

"Alright, I will!" Constellationkit mewed, happy for the first time since her mother didn't wake up.

You caught it!

(If you want to. I mean, that's what I did with Green, so it wouldn't be a problem,)

-

The tom, Midnightfur, gave your ear a swift lick before going to talk to some other, older cats.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You caught it!

(If you want to. I mean, that's what I did with Green, so it wouldn't be a problem,)

-

The tom, Midnightfur, gave your ear a swift lick before going to talk to some other, older cats.

Celina killed the mouse and picked it up. She then turned and headed the direction the she-cat had went.

(Alright thanks)

-

Constellationkit figured they should find Skykit again. They must have been so terrified and dissapointed in me when I yelled at the hissing she-cat.

• Paw up 1

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Celina killed the mouse and picked it up. She then turned and headed the direction the she-cat had went.

(Alright thanks)

-

Constellationkit figured they should find Skykit again. They must have been so terrified and dissapointed in me when I yelled at the hissing she-cat.

(Mhm)

The she-cat's scent was strong, but slowly faded.

-

Skykit was headed for the nursery with Starkit, where some other cats hung around outside.

Just now, __________________________ said:

(Mhm)

The she-cat's scent was strong, but slowly faded.

-

Skykit was headed for the nursery with Starkit, where some other cats hung around outside.

Celina attempted to follow the trail.

-

Constellationkit sped up to catch up to them.

54 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina attempted to follow the trail.

-

Constellationkit sped up to catch up to them.

The she-cat's trail was easy to follow. Her masked lemon scent led you to a road.

Had she crossed here?

-

Skykit noticed you and stopped, making Starkit stop.

"Constellationkit!" He met you halfway.

53 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The she-cat's trail was easy to follow. Her masked lemon scent led you to a road.

Had she crossed here?

-

Skykit noticed you and stopped, making Starkit stop.

"Constellationkit!" He met you halfway.

Celina knew that crossing roads could be dangerous. She went a bit along the road, and then back the other way, seeing if the she-cat had merely walked along it.

-

"Hey," said Constellationkit, "I'm sorry about how angry I was earlier."

59 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina knew that crossing roads could be dangerous. She went a bit along the road, and then back the other way, seeing if the she-cat had merely walked along it.

-

"Hey," said Constellationkit, "I'm sorry about how angry I was earlier."

It smelled like she had stayed in one spot before darting across.

-

"That's okay! Starkit has her moments too!" He mewed, adding: "Oh! There's news saying that there's new kits! Wanna go see?"

19 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

It smelled like she had stayed in one spot before darting across.

-

"That's okay! Starkit has her moments too!" He mewed, adding: "Oh! There's news saying that there's new kits! Wanna go see?"

Celina crouched low to the ground. She looked to the right and to the left.

-

"Alright," said Constellationkit.

40 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina darted across the road.

-

Constellationkit went with him.

You just barely made it across when a huge, bright red car drove past.

-

Soon, you reached the nursery and pushed your way inside, following Skykit, while Starkit followed you.

You saw three kits next to the she-cat's stomach, (the she-cat who wasn't Skykit's mother).

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You just barely made it across when a huge, bright red car drove past.

-

Soon, you reached the nursery and pushed your way inside, following Skykit, while Starkit followed you.

You saw three kits next to the she-cat's stomach, (the she-cat who wasn't Skykit's mother).

Celina wasn't too shocked. She expected that. She was glad it arrived once she was across and not while she was crossing.

-

Constellationkit got a little closer (not too close) and curiously observed the kits.

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina wasn't too shocked. She expected that. She was glad it arrived once she was across and not while she was crossing.

-

Constellationkit got a little closer (not too close) and curiously observed the kits.

When the car was gone, youbpicked up the she-cat's masked lemon scent again. But it was growing fainter..

-

One was a blue-gray tom; One was a silver tabby she-cat, and the third was a black tom.