Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

Just now, __________________________ said:

When the car was gone, youbpicked up the she-cat's masked lemon scent again. But it was growing fainter..

-

One was a blue-gray tom; One was a silver tabby she-cat, and the third was a black tom.

Celina tried to find the trail and follow it.

-

"Aww," said Constellationkit. (what does the she-cat look like?)

8 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina tried to find the trail and follow it.

-

"Aww," said Constellationkit. (what does the she-cat look like?)

You eventually find the trail, and followed it into a narrowed space, just big enough for a cat to crawl through.

-

(Blue-gray with black splashes and amber eyes)

The she-cat purred with happiness.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You eventually find the trail, and followed it into a narrowed space, just big enough for a cat to crawl through.

-

(Blue-gray with black splashes and amber eyes)

The she-cat purred with happiness.

Celina sniffed the space, unsure about entering.

-

"One of them looks just like you," commented Constellationkit.

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina sniffed the space, unsure about entering.

-

"One of them looks just like you," commented Constellationkit.

You heard hissing come from the other side, but you were unable to make out the words.

-

The she-cat nodded, "Your right.." She purred.

"Would you like to name one?" She offered

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

You heard hissing come from the other side, but you were unable to make out the words.

-

The she-cat nodded, "Your right.." She purred.

"Would you like to name one?" She offered

Celina dropped the mouse and cautiously crept into the opening, ready to fight if need-be.

-

"Really?" asked Constellationkit, excited.

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina dropped the mouse and cautiously crept into the opening, ready to fight if need-be.

-

"Really?" asked Constellationkit, excited.

"I-it was the biggest one I could find!" You heard the she-cat's voice meow, confused and scared.

"Lugar brought me a huge mouse today, bigger than this piece of crow-food." You heard a cat mewed.

"I-I'm sorry Pallet, please.. Give me another chance.." The she-cat asked, desperation in her voice.

"I gave you one too many chances!" The other cat hissed.

"No! Wait! Please-" The she-cat begged. You heard at yowl of pain, then silence.

Had she been killed?

"I-it was the biggest one I could find!" You heard the she-cat's voice meow, confused and scared.

"Lugar brought me a huge mouse today, bigger than this piece of crow-food." You heard a cat mewed.

"I-I'm sorry Pallet, please.. Give me another chance.." The she-cat asked, desperation in her voice.

"I gave you one too many chances!" The other cat hissed.

"No! Wait! Please-" The she-cat begged. You heard at yowl of pain, then silence.

Had she been killed?

Celina burst into the den, growling and puffed up. "Leave her alone!" she hissed.

-

Also did u miss Constellationkit's action?))

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina burst into the den, growling and puffed up. "Leave her alone!" she hissed.

-

Also did u miss Constellationkit's action?))

There was a silver she-cat with black splashes standing over the first she-cat, who just crouched before the silver cat.

"Who are you?" The unknown she-cat hissed.

-

(Sorry!)

"Of course," She mewed

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

There was a silver she-cat with black splashes standing over the first she-cat, who just crouched before the silver cat.

"Who are you?" The unknown she-cat hissed.

-

(Sorry!)

"Of course," She mewed

"None of your buisness," growled Celina, taking a step closer to the unknown she-cat.

-

"What's your name?" asked Constellationkit, having a very good reason.

36 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I'm sorry.. Your not going to let me?" The unknown she-cat purred, amused.

The ungroomed she-cat stared at you like you had a death wish.

Celina took a few more steps, calmly, and without further warning pounced at the unknown she-cat. She may have owners, but she had chased many cats off her lawn. And she had tangled with dogs before.

-

"The one that looks like you," Constellationkit explained.

18 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina took a few more steps, calmly, and without further warning pounced at the unknown she-cat. She may have owners, but she had chased many cats off her lawn. And she had tangled with dogs before.

-

"The one that looks like you," Constellationkit explained.

The unknown she-cat looked surprised, but she also looked fairly calm.

Though she clawed you, you could feel that her claws her only half unsheathed. 

-

"Hm.. Yes.." Lunarowl mewed. "It fits," She purred.

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The unknown she-cat looked surprised, but she also looked fairly calm.

Though she clawed you, you could feel that her claws her only half unsheathed. 

-

"Hm.. Yes.." Lunarowl mewed. "It fits," She purred.

Celina scratched at her ears with claws fully unsheathed. She was a bit surprised that the she-cat didn't unsheathe hers. Celina would need her claws unsheathed to fight a wild cat, but she also didn't want to kill the cat, which is why she went for the popular warning of the ears.

-

Constellationkit nodded, tail high and smilling.

17 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina scratched at her ears with claws fully unsheathed. She was a bit surprised that the she-cat didn't unsheathe hers. Celina would need her claws unsheathed to fight a wild cat, but she also didn't want to kill the cat, which is why she went for the popular warning of the ears.

-

Constellationkit nodded, tail high and smilling.

Before you could land a scratch on her, you felt something leap on you, knocking you off of her.

-

Lunarowl purred, "The Moonkit," She flicked her tail to the silver tabby she-kit. "And Nightkit.." She mewed, flicking her tail to the black tom kit, then added: "After your mother, and everyone's friend.." The she-cat look at you with sympathy and an unknown look.

Before you could land a scratch on her, you felt something leap on you, knocking you off of her.

-

Lunarowl purred, "The Moonkit," She flicked her tail to the silver tabby she-kit. "And Nightkit.." She mewed, flicking her tail to the black tom kit, then added: "After your mother, and everyone's friend.." The she-cat look at you with sympathy and an unknown look.

Celina yowled and looked to see who it was.

-

"Yes..." said Constellationkit, sadness coming back to her now, "thank you." She said, it was a good thing for her mother's name to live on.

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina yowled and looked to see who it was.

-

"Yes..." said Constellationkit, sadness coming back to her now, "thank you." She said, it was a good thing for her mother's name to live on.

It was a bracken colored tom. "You dare disrespect her ?" He hissed, his claws unsheathed, digging into your skin.

-

Lunarowl purred and nodded.

It was a bracken colored tom. "You dare disrespect her ?" He hissed, his claws unsheathed, digging into your skin.

-

Lunarowl purred and nodded.

Celina flipped on her back suddenly, trying to get him off her. Where did he come from?

-

Constellationkit made a sad purr back.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Celina flipped on her back suddenly, trying to get him off her. Where did he come from?

-

Constellationkit made a sad purr back.

The tom hissed.

The unknown she-cat, the one the tom was trying to protect, got to her paws before trotting over.

"Have you learned your lesson?" She mewed calmly, her voice seemed to carry a slight hint of hostility.

-

Skykit pushed his muzzle into your fur, wanting to make you feel better.

His ears were down.

The tom hissed.

The unknown she-cat, the one the tom was trying to protect, got to her paws before trotting over.

"Have you learned your lesson?" She mewed calmly, her voice seemed to carry a slight hint of hostility.

-

Skykit pushed his muzzle into your fur, wanting to make you feel better.

His ears were down.

Celina knew she couldn't fight two cats, "Well I won't try and attack you again since it's an unfair fight." Her voice had a slight edge. 

-

"Thank you," Constellationkit purred to her friend.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Celina knew she couldn't fight two cats, "Well I won't try and attack you again since it's an unfair fight." Her voice had a slight edge. 

-

"Thank you," Constellationkit purred to her friend.

"Lugar," The she-cat purred.

The tom seemed to take an order from the she-cat, as he got of you when she said the name.

-

"I just want you happy.." He mewed. "We're friends after all, right?"

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Lugar," The she-cat purred.

The tom seemed to take an order from the she-cat, as he got of you when she said the name.

-

"I just want you happy.." He mewed. "We're friends after all, right?"

Celina shook herself and turned toward the she-cat with narrowed eyes. Her wounds hurt but she wasn't about to show weakness by licking them. Besides, her humans could help her in their odd yet caring way later.

-

"Right," said Constellationkit, brightening.