Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

20 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

"That's right," growled Celina, annoyed by Shadownight's interference.

-

"She died?" squeaked Constellationkit in disbelief.

"Oh.. No.." The tom mewed. "I'd much rather not eat for the rest of the day."

"Then go away, before I send my warriors into an unfair battle." Shadownight hissed.

-

"Yes.. It was a heartbreak for every cat.." The tom answered. "She had a sickness, but she hid it so no cat would know."

"Mountainpaw knew he would never forget his mentor, who had also become his friend." Dovesky mewed. "But, when Lilypath died, Mountainpaw was appointed a new mentor, Dustfeather."

41 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh.. No.." The tom mewed. "I'd much rather not eat for the rest of the day."

"Then go away, before I send my warriors into an unfair battle." Shadownight hissed.

-

"Yes.. It was a heartbreak for every cat.." The tom answered. "She had a sickness, but she hid it so no cat would know."

"Mountainpaw knew he would never forget his mentor, who had also become his friend." Dovesky mewed. "But, when Lilypath died, Mountainpaw was appointed a new mentor, Dustfeather."

Celina pitied the poor cat. Rilva punishes cats by not allowing them to eat? Why are all these wild cat leaders cruel?  She gave Shadownight another hostile glance, and turned to the tom, "Thank you so much for being willing to sacrifice your own well-being for that of a kit... I will not forget it if you let us pass and complete our mission to help the kit."

-

Constellationkit nodded.

1 hour ago, Chousbbs said:

Celina pitied the poor cat. Rilva punishes cats by not allowing them to eat? Why are all these wild cat leaders cruel?  She gave Shadownight another hostile glance, and turned to the tom, "Thank you so much for being willing to sacrifice your own well-being for that of a kit... I will not forget it if you let us pass and complete our mission to help the kit."

-

Constellationkit nodded.

The tom hesitated. "Alright.." He mewed at last.

"Thank you for your kindness," Midnightfur mewed, dipping his head respectfully at the tom.

-

"Dustfeather was a very ambitious cat. Though he is strong, he was very rude." Dovesky mewed, her tone bitter.

"He showed Mountainpaw what it was to be a 'True Warrior', but little did he know, that Mountainpaw already knew more than anyone else in the Clan." The tom mewed.

On 10/16/2021 at 4:32 PM, __________________________ said:

The tom hesitated. "Alright.." He mewed at last.

"Thank you for your kindness," Midnightfur mewed, dipping his head respectfully at the tom.

-

"Dustfeather was a very ambitious cat. Though he is strong, he was very rude." Dovesky mewed, her tone bitter.

"He showed Mountainpaw what it was to be a 'True Warrior', but little did he know, that Mountainpaw already knew more than anyone else in the Clan." The tom mewed.

"Thank you," said Celina again to the tom before saying to the strange cats, "we'd best get moving again."

-

Constellationkit's fur bristled, how dare he treat Mountainpaw that way! I would've shown him!

19 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

"Thank you," said Celina again to the tom before saying to the strange cats, "we'd best get moving again."

-

Constellationkit's fur bristled, how dare he treat Mountainpaw that way! I would've shown him!

"I highly agree." Shadownight hissed, her eyes unwelcoming.

"Yes, we'd best hurry if we are to get back to Lunakit in time." Midnightfur added.

-

The tom sighed. "And as many times as Dustfeather tuaght Mountainpaw a move he already knew, the young apprentice showed his mentor that he knows most of the tactics already."

"Then, Mountainpaw asked if he could go tend to the elders and kits, but Dustfeather denied him." Dovesky mewed.

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"I highly agree." Shadownight hissed, her eyes unwelcoming.

"Yes, we'd best hurry if we are to get back to Lunakit in time." Midnightfur added.

-

The tom sighed. "And as many times as Dustfeather tuaght Mountainpaw a move he already knew, the young apprentice showed his mentor that he knows most of the tactics already."

"Then, Mountainpaw asked if he could go tend to the elders and kits, but Dustfeather denied him." Dovesky mewed.

Celina started walking toward the birch tree again. Why are wild cats so hostile? I guess they just are. Amethyst is usually unwelcoming in her demeanor to me...there are times, though when she's friendly. These cats are probably the same, except I haven't risked my life twice for them!

-

"That's mean!" 

44 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

Celina started walking toward the birch tree again. Why are wild cats so hostile? I guess they just are. Amethyst is usually unwelcoming in her demeanor to me...there are times, though when she's friendly. These cats are probably the same, except I haven't risked my life twice for them!

-

"That's mean!" 

"Guys, Celina is helping us get the medicine for Lunakit. The least we can do is show her some respect.." Shadowcreek mewed.

"I believe Shadowcreek has a point, Shadownight. I understand your grief at the moment, but we should show some respect towards this car." Midnightfur added.

-

"Dustfeather always believed that a true warrior must defend his or her Clan with strength instead of smarts." The tom mewed.

Dovesky's ears flattened. "As much as Mountainpaw didn't like Dustfeather, they were still mentor and apprentice, so that meant that Mountainpaw had to listen to the older cat."

19 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Guys, Celina is helping us get the medicine for Lunakit. The least we can do is show her some respect.." Shadowcreek mewed.

"I believe Shadowcreek has a point, Shadownight. I understand your grief at the moment, but we should show some respect towards this car." Midnightfur added.

-

"Dustfeather always believed that a true warrior must defend his or her Clan with strength instead of smarts." The tom mewed.

Dovesky's ears flattened. "As much as Mountainpaw didn't like Dustfeather, they were still mentor and apprentice, so that meant that Mountainpaw had to listen to the older cat."

"Thank you," purred Celina, "but it's alright, really. I'm sure you all have a lot more to worry about than I do and that probably grates on you. What I have to worry about right now is getting you all to this birch tree so you can help the kit. So please don't speak till we get there, that's all the respect I need."

-

"I wouldn't like that one bit!" Constellationkit squeaked defiantly.

2 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

"Thank you," purred Celina, "but it's alright, really. I'm sure you all have a lot more to worry about than I do and that probably grates on you. What I have to worry about right now is getting you all to this birch tree so you can help the kit. So please don't speak till we get there, that's all the respect I need."

-

"I wouldn't like that one bit!" Constellationkit squeaked defiantly.

"Of course.." Shadowcreek mewed, going silent.

"Shadownight, would you be kind enough to do as she says?" Midnightfur asked.

Shadownight hesitated. "Fine. But if I have questions or concerns, then I'm not staying quiet." She hissed. "Got it?"

-

"Believe me, Mountainpaw hated this more than he hated the creatures that came up here sometimes." Dovesky mewed. "But, it was what he had to live with."

"And Mountainpaw has very strong emotions." The tom added. "So, whenever he needed some cat yo talk to, he would always go to his siblings. Mostly Spiritpaw."

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Of course.." Shadowcreek mewed, going silent.

"Shadownight, would you be kind enough to do as she says?" Midnightfur asked.

Shadownight hesitated. "Fine. But if I have questions or concerns, then I'm not staying quiet." She hissed. "Got it?"

-

"Believe me, Mountainpaw hated this more than he hated the creatures that came up here sometimes." Dovesky mewed. "But, it was what he had to live with."

"And Mountainpaw has very strong emotions." The tom added. "So, whenever he needed some cat yo talk to, he would always go to his siblings. Mostly Spiritpaw."

"Got it," Celina begrudginly said. Then she continued on leading them toward the birch tree.

-

I wish I had siblings... thought Constellationkit.

8 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

"Got it," Celina begrudginly said. Then she continued on leading them toward the birch tree.

-

I wish I had siblings... thought Constellationkit.

You nearly forgot the cats were there before you reached the Birch Tree. Especially Shadownight, who hadn't made a sound.

These wild cats must of had some practice on staying silent.

Once, Shadownight had been walking in the bushes, but you hadn't noticed her until she stepped out of the bushes.

"Okay. I have a question." The she-cat mewed.

-

"And when even Spiritpaw wasn't available, Mountainpaw went to Lilypath's favorite place- the Waterfall." Dovesky mewed.

"He would speak to Lilypath like she was actually there." The tom mewed. "No cat understood how he could."

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You nearly forgot the cats were there before you reached the Birch Tree. Especially Shadownight, who hadn't made a sound.

These wild cats must of had some practice on staying silent.

Once, Shadownight had been walking in the bushes, but you hadn't noticed her until she stepped out of the bushes.

"Okay. I have a question." The she-cat mewed.

-

"And when even Spiritpaw wasn't available, Mountainpaw went to Lilypath's favorite place- the Waterfall." Dovesky mewed.

"He would speak to Lilypath like she was actually there." The tom mewed. "No cat understood how he could."

"Yes?" said Celina, slightly annoyed.

-

It's like my mother speaking to me! Coming out of forever sleep, out of death, to tell me something important!

"Yes?" said Celina, slightly annoyed.

-

It's like my mother speaking to me! Coming out of forever sleep, out of death, to tell me something important!

"How do you live down here? Y'know in the world with more undergrowth than you can imagine." Shadownight mewed.

-

"Mountainpaw decided to escape." Dovesky mewed. "So, he left camp. He left the Clan. Calling himself Mountain, until he could figure out what to do."

32 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"How do you live down here? Y'know in the world with more undergrowth than you can imagine." Shadownight mewed.

-

"Mountainpaw decided to escape." Dovesky mewed. "So, he left camp. He left the Clan. Calling himself Mountain, until he could figure out what to do."

"I live across the road in my owners' den. I often come outside, but there isn't much undergrowth surrounding the den. I come over here only when necceary. Though I do like more undergrowth because it means more prey. I guess there isn't much where you live?" Celina was confused, she thought all wild cats lived with plenty of plants around that grew everywhere.

-

"Wow!" said Constellationkit, "that's crazy!"

"I live across the road in my owners' den. I often come outside, but there isn't much undergrowth surrounding the den. I come over here only when necceary. Though I do like more undergrowth because it means more prey. I guess there isn't much where you live?" Celina was confused, she thought all wild cats lived with plenty of plants around that grew everywhere.

-

"Wow!" said Constellationkit, "that's crazy!"

"Uhh.. Let's just say we don't get much greenery." She mewed.

-

"It was." The tom agreed. "But then, he met a young she-cat named Moon."

"Moon was a very sweet cat. She would always bring him water when he was sick, bring him food when he was weak." Dovesky added.

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Uhh.. Let's just say we don't get much greenery." She mewed.

-

"It was." The tom agreed. "But then, he met a young she-cat named Moon."

"Moon was a very sweet cat. She would always bring him water when he was sick, bring him food when he was weak." Dovesky added.

"Oh," said Celina in a friendly way, "alright. Well, get back in the undergrowth before somebody sees you."

-

"Aww," said Constellationkit, "I'm glad."

37 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

"Oh," said Celina in a friendly way, "alright. Well, get back in the undergrowth before somebody sees you."

-

"Aww," said Constellationkit, "I'm glad."

"I'm just asking because I personally don't like it. Could we not use the undergrowth?" She asked.

-

"Six moons later, Mountain would have been a warrior. He was saddened that he didn't get to do his ceremony, but happy that he didn't have to live under Dustfeather." Dovesky mewed. "He was also very happy to have found Moon."

"But, a thought popped into his mind. 'What if he went back?'. So, he asked Moon if she wanted to go with him, and she said yes." The tom meowed.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"I'm just asking because I personally don't like it. Could we not use the undergrowth?" She asked.

-

"Six moons later, Mountain would have been a warrior. He was saddened that he didn't get to do his ceremony, but happy that he didn't have to live under Dustfeather." Dovesky mewed. "He was also very happy to have found Moon."

"But, a thought popped into his mind. 'What if he went back?'. So, he asked Moon if she wanted to go with him, and she said yes." The tom meowed.

Celina was taken aback, "But then, I won't be able to act like I'm alone. If somebody sees us we'll all be caught."

-

That probably isn't a good idea...

1 minute ago, Chousbbs said:

Celina was taken aback, "But then, I won't be able to act like I'm alone. If somebody sees us we'll all be caught."

-

That probably isn't a good idea...

"We have our own ways of staying hidden." She mewed.

-

"So, the two went for the mountains, and back towards Mountain's home." The tom mewed.

"Mountain eventually gained feelings for Moon, but didn't mention or show it." Dovesky commented.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"We have our own ways of staying hidden." She mewed.

-

"So, the two went for the mountains, and back towards Mountain's home." The tom mewed.

"Mountain eventually gained feelings for Moon, but didn't mention or show it." Dovesky commented.

"Fine," she said, "as long as they work. You may hide your normal way, and then if I turn around and cannot see you in a few minutes, you can stay hidden the way you want to."

-

Constellationkit was confused, "Feelings?"

7 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

"Fine," she said, "as long as they work. You may hide your normal way, and then if I turn around and cannot see you in a few minutes, you can stay hidden the way you want to."

-

Constellationkit was confused, "Feelings?"

"Alright." Shadownight agreed.

-

"Yes, feelings you are far too young to understand." Dovesky purred. "He had these feelings since they began traveling."

"When the two reached the mountain, Moon mentioned how tall it was and that it would take forever to climb. But, luckily, Mountain remembered the secret paths that Lilypath had shown him." The tom added.

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Alright." Shadownight agreed.

-

"Yes, feelings you are far too young to understand." Dovesky purred. "He had these feelings since they began traveling."

"When the two reached the mountain, Moon mentioned how tall it was and that it would take forever to climb. But, luckily, Mountain remembered the secret paths that Lilypath had shown him." The tom added.

Celina nodded and began walking forward.

-

"Nice!" said Constellationkit.

20 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina nodded and began walking forward.

-

"Nice!" said Constellationkit.

The cats were silent. You didn't hear anything from them.

Then, you heard the bushes rustle, like a cat was entering them.

-

"Mountain led Moon all the way to camp, which was halfway up the mountain itself." The tom mewed. "Once in camp, he was greeted with curious, questioning, surprised, and hostile looks."

"But, the leader, who was Rushstar then, welcomed Mountain home, and gave him his warrior name as Mountainspirit, and Moon was named Moonfur." Dovesky mewed.

25 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The cats were silent. You didn't hear anything from them.

Then, you heard the bushes rustle, like a cat was entering them.

-

"Mountain led Moon all the way to camp, which was halfway up the mountain itself." The tom mewed. "Once in camp, he was greeted with curious, questioning, surprised, and hostile looks."

"But, the leader, who was Rushstar then, welcomed Mountain home, and gave him his warrior name as Mountainspirit, and Moon was named Moonfur." Dovesky mewed.

Celina looked straight at it to see who it was.

-

"That's great!" purred Celina.

11 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina looked straight at it to see who it was.

-

"That's great!" purred Celina.

Nobody was there.

All was quiet now.

-

(You mean Constellationkit?)

"Soon later, the deputy after Lilypath had decided to retire. And Rushstar made Mountainspirit his next deputy, for his bravery to come back home." Dovesky purred, her eyes shone with pride.

"Mountainspirit and Moonfur eventually ended up having kits. Rainkit, Dustkit, Rosekit, and Lilykit, who he named after his first mentor, Lilypath." The tom mewed.