Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, then I take after my father, don't I?" Nightblood asked.

-

You and Skykit exited the Elder's den, only to hear Dovesky and the tom mew in conversation.

"Duststream, do you think she's the one the Moon Spirits prophicized?" Dovesky asked in a low voice.

"I'm not sure.. Echoleaf only prophicized a kit who learns." The tom mewed in reply.

"What do you think she'll do if she finds out that she has siblings..?" Dovesky asked.

The tom didn't answer.

"We all have parents that do bad things!" spat Celina, "But you still made a choice to do evil."

-

I have siblings? And what's all that about the moon spirits 'prophecied'? She walked out of hearing range and then whispered to Skykit, "Did you hear that?"

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"We all have parents that do bad things!" spat Celina, "But you still made a choice to do evil."

-

I have siblings? And what's all that about the moon spirits 'prophecied'? She walked out of hearing range and then whispered to Skykit, "Did you hear that?"

"Who said I had a choice?" Nightblood asked, keeping her voice steady. But her tone was full of unexpressed anger.

-

"Hear what?" Skykit asked.

On 11/2/2021 at 12:04 PM, __________________________ said:

"Who said I had a choice?" Nightblood asked, keeping her voice steady. But her tone was full of unexpressed anger.

-

"Hear what?" Skykit asked.

"We all have a choice, it may be between the right thing and the thing that keeps us alive, it may be between a bad thing and a worse thing, but we always have a choice," said Celina, her tone was not as angry as before.

-

"I have siblings!" she whispered to him.

55 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"We all have a choice, it may be between the right thing and the thing that keeps us alive, it may be between a bad thing and a worse thing, but we always have a choice," said Celina, her tone was not as angry as before.

-

"I have siblings!" she whispered to him.

"He was my father. I was supposed to obey him." Nightblood mewed, her voice nearly a hiss.

-

"Really?" Skykit asked. "That's great!"

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"He was my father. I was supposed to obey him." Nightblood mewed, her voice nearly a hiss.

-

"Really?" Skykit asked. "That's great!"

"Who did your father tell you to kill?" asked Celina.

-

"It is," she agreed, "I should find them!"

26 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Who did your father tell you to kill?" asked Celina.

-

"It is," she agreed, "I should find them!"

"Mountainstar's soon-to-be-born kits." Nightblood mewed, calming herself. "I protested, and got what I deserved."

-

"I'll come with you! It'll be fun to go on an adventure!" Skykit mewed.

On 11/3/2021 at 4:28 PM, __________________________ said:

"Mountainstar's soon-to-be-born kits." Nightblood mewed, calming herself. "I protested, and got what I deserved."

-

"I'll come with you! It'll be fun to go on an adventure!" Skykit mewed.

Everyone appears to be a murderer in this mountain cat group! She looked at the others for confirmation, or at least to see their reaction to what she said.

-

"Great!" said Constellationkit, nearly bursting with excitement. 

Everyone appears to be a murderer in this mountain cat group! She looked at the others for confirmation, or at least to see their reaction to what she said.

-

"Great!" said Constellationkit, nearly bursting with excitement. 

Shadowcreek looked as if he had no idea where he was.

Midnightfur looked sympathetically at Shadownight, who's expression was unreadable.

-

"When do we go?" Skykit asked.

On 11/5/2021 at 12:46 PM, __________________________ said:

Shadowcreek looked as if he had no idea where he was.

Midnightfur looked sympathetically at Shadownight, who's expression was unreadable.

-

"When do we go?" Skykit asked.

This isn't my problem! But none of the struggles of these cats are my problem. Yet I find myself wanting to help them! "Why are you following the mountain cats? Weren't you exiled? I can't imagine you'd be fond of them after that." she asked Nightblood. She's probably planning to hurt them further

33 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

This isn't my problem! But none of the struggles of these cats are my problem. Yet I find myself wanting to help them! "Why are you following the mountain cats? Weren't you exiled? I can't imagine you'd be fond of them after that." she asked Nightblood. She's probably planning to hurt them further

"I'm not fond of them." Nightblood retorted. "I'm on a mission to find the cat that is a descendant of Spiritstar and Dust."

-

Skykit waits for an answer.

On 11/7/2021 at 3:38 PM, __________________________ said:

"I'm not fond of them." Nightblood retorted. "I'm on a mission to find the cat that is a descendant of Spiritstar and Dust."

-

Skykit waits for an answer.

That's odd.... "Well I must be getting home now," she said to Nightblood. Then she turned to the others, "farewell Mountain cats. I hope the kit pulls through regardless." Sadness shone in her eyes as she thought about the poor kit their efforts had failed to help, "And if not I mourn with you." 

-

"Tomorrow."

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

That's odd.... "Well I must be getting home now," she said to Nightblood. Then she turned to the others, "farewell Mountain cats. I hope the kit pulls through regardless." Sadness shone in her eyes as she thought about the poor kit their efforts had failed to help, "And if not I mourn with you." 

-

"Tomorrow."

Shadownight opened her mouth to argue, but quickly shut her jaws, and nodded in appreciation instead.

"I wish we could do something for you in return.." Midnightfur mewed.

"Maybe we can come back to visit sometime.. And bring Shadownight's niece too!" Shadowcreek added.

"What's Constellationkit got to do with this?" Shadownight hissed.

-

"Alright! I'll be ready!" Skykit mewed.

12 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Shadownight opened her mouth to argue, but quickly shut her jaws, and nodded in appreciation instead.

"I wish we could do something for you in return.." Midnightfur mewed.

"Maybe we can come back to visit sometime.. And bring Shadownight's niece too!" Shadowcreek added.

"What's Constellationkit got to do with this?" Shadownight hissed.

-

"Alright! I'll be ready!" Skykit mewed.

Celina was surprised by Shadownight's hostile response, but she had been through a lot it seemed, "It's alright," she said, "you don't have to bring her. But I'd be glad to see you all again."

-

"Me too! It'll be a great adventure," said Constellationkit eagerly. 

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina was surprised by Shadownight's hostile response, but she had been through a lot it seemed, "It's alright," she said, "you don't have to bring her. But I'd be glad to see you all again."

-

"Me too! It'll be a great adventure," said Constellationkit eagerly. 

Shadownight relaxed. "Though.. Constellationkit would like an adventure." She mewed thoughtfully. "I'll think about it."

"Until then, we wish you well, Celina." Midnightfur mewed.

"Bye, Celina!" Shadowcreek purred. "It was great meeting you!"

-

"Let's keep it a secret though," Skykit mewed. "An only us adventure!"

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Shadownight relaxed. "Though.. Constellationkit would like an adventure." She mewed thoughtfully. "I'll think about it."

"Until then, we wish you well, Celina." Midnightfur mewed.

"Bye, Celina!" Shadowcreek purred. "It was great meeting you!"

-

"Let's keep it a secret though," Skykit mewed. "An only us adventure!"

"Bye! It was great meeting you all. Have a safe journey back!" she called.

-

"Ok," said Constellationkit, Starkit wouldn't want to come anyways.

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Bye! It was great meeting you all. Have a safe journey back!" she called.

-

"Ok," said Constellationkit, Starkit wouldn't want to come anyways.

"You as well! I wouldn't want to come back to tend to your wounds!" Shadownight called back.

The Mountain cats disappeared into the undergrowth.

"I guess I should go to." Nightblood mewed.

-

"So, should we go to the nursery to get sleep?" Skykit asked.

9 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"You as well! I wouldn't want to come back to tend to your wounds!" Shadownight called back.

The Mountain cats disappeared into the undergrowth.

"I guess I should go to." Nightblood mewed.

-

"So, should we go to the nursery to get sleep?" Skykit asked.

"I guess you should," agreed Celina, "but you're bound to run into one of the groups of wild cats around...they don't like visitors."

-

"Sure," she said.

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I guess you should," agreed Celina, "but you're bound to run into one of the groups of wild cats around...they don't like visitors."

-

"Sure," she said.

"Oh, I won't have to worry about them." Nightblood mewed. Her tone was light with caution, but you could tell she already had a plan.

-

"C'mon then!" Skykit mewed, and started to run towards the nursery.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh, I won't have to worry about them." Nightblood mewed. Her tone was light with caution, but you could tell she already had a plan.

-

"C'mon then!" Skykit mewed, and started to run towards the nursery.

She narrowed her eyes, "Well if you're going to utterly destroy them would you be so kind to let me evacuate someone? I have friends even there. I try and help any cat I can."

-

She ran after him.

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

She narrowed her eyes, "Well if you're going to utterly destroy them would you be so kind to let me evacuate someone? I have friends even there. I try and help any cat I can."

-

She ran after him.

"Oh, no.. I'm not going to destroy them." The she-cat purred. "I'm going to become their leader."

-

You and Skykit reached the nursery.

Skykit yawned.

26 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh, no.. I'm not going to destroy them." The she-cat purred. "I'm going to become their leader."

-

You and Skykit reached the nursery.

Skykit yawned.

"But they all have different leaders!" exclaimed Celina.

-

Constellationkit looked for a soft place to lay down

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Not for long." Nightblood mewed. "I'll see you soon, Celina!"

She trotted away.

-

You found an empty nest that was lined with feathers.

Is that a threat or a promise or just a light-hearted way of saying goodbye? Celina turned and headed back toward her home.

-

"Do you want to sleep in that nest?" she said to Skykit.

Is that a threat or a promise or just a light-hearted way of saying goodbye? Celina turned and headed back toward her home.

-

"Do you want to sleep in that nest?" she said to Skykit.

It was nearly sunrise when you got back home.

The adult male had left, like he usually had at this time, while the adult female was preparing something for breakfast.

The kit was nowhere in sight, which meant she had to be in her room.

Your kits were still asleep in the nest.

-

"You can have it.." Skykit mewed.

27 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

It was nearly sunrise when you got back home.

The adult male had left, like he usually had at this time, while the adult female was preparing something for breakfast.

The kit was nowhere in sight, which meant she had to be in her room.

Your kits were still asleep in the nest.

-

"You can have it.." Skykit mewed.

Celina crept up to her kits and curled around them, trying not to disturb them.

-

"Oh, I thought we could both sleep in it," said Constellationkit.