Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

The she-cat nodded. "A fire spread upon the few trees among our camp." She mewed.

-

"I, am Mountainstar." He mewed. "And I have come to offer you protection."

"That's awful! Is there anything I can do to help?"

-

"Wow! THE Mountainstar? That's so cool!" the kit immediately realized that response probably wasn't the proper way to greet a legendary leader, "I mean- it's an honor to meet you."

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"That's awful! Is there anything I can do to help?"

-

"Wow! THE Mountainstar? That's so cool!" the kit immediately realized that response probably wasn't the proper way to greet a legendary leader, "I mean- it's an honor to meet you."

"Please.. Save my kit and my Clan.." She mewed. Her eyes flashed with hope.

-

Mountainstar purred. "And it's an honor to meet you," He mewed.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Please.. Save my kit and my Clan.." She mewed. Her eyes flashed with hope.

-

Mountainstar purred. "And it's an honor to meet you," He mewed.

"How?" asked Celina, though she wanted to help she couldn't stop a fire...

-

"Me?" Constellationkit blinked in surprise.

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"How?" asked Celina, though she wanted to help she couldn't stop a fire...

-

"Me?" Constellationkit blinked in surprise.

"Help them chase put that terrible cat that calls herself a leader." She hissed. "Protect and defend my Clan by fighting for their lives as well as your own."

-

Mountainstar nodded.

On 11/19/2021 at 12:02 PM, __________________________ said:

"Help them chase put that terrible cat that calls herself a leader." She hissed. "Protect and defend my Clan by fighting for their lives as well as your own."

-

Mountainstar nodded.

That was such a momumental task. Sure, she had stood up to Pallet, but she hadn't managed to get rid of her. "I..." she looked at this desperate cat and remembered how much she wanted to help the wild cats, "I'll try." She promised, "But I can't do it alone. Can you help me figure out how?"

-

"But why?"

27 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

That was such a momumental task. Sure, she had stood up to Pallet, but she hadn't managed to get rid of her. "I..." she looked at this desperate cat and remembered how much she wanted to help the wild cats, "I'll try." She promised, "But I can't do it alone. Can you help me figure out how?"

-

"But why?"

"I.. Wish I could help make my Clan safe again.." She mewed. Her voice was filled with grief, while her yellow eyes showed flames of rage. "My kit's life is on the line. And so is my sister's. I just need you to help them.."

-

"Because you are the One Who Learns." He mewed. "The one to help save our Clan,"

Just now, __________________________ said:

"I.. Wish I could help make my Clan safe again.." She mewed. Her voice was filled with grief, while her yellow eyes showed flames of rage. "My kit's life is on the line. And so is my sister's. I just need you to help them.."

-

"Because you are the One Who Learns." He mewed. "The one to help save our Clan,"

"I will. But how can I find your clan?" she asked sincerely. She had to help these poor wild cats. She couldn't just stand by anymore.

-

"You mean get rid of Moonstar?" asked Constellationkit, her eyes shining with anger and excitement.

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I will. But how can I find your clan?" she asked sincerely. She had to help these poor wild cats. She couldn't just stand by anymore.

-

"You mean get rid of Moonstar?" asked Constellationkit, her eyes shining with anger and excitement.

"The mountain the moon shins behind. Halfway up is a cave. Then a pool of falling water." The she-cat mewed. "Then, you will find my home."

-

Mountainstar's eyes shone with regret. "Yes." He mewed. "To get rid of Moonstar."

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"The mountain the moon shins behind. Halfway up is a cave. Then a pool of falling water." The she-cat mewed. "Then, you will find my home."

-

Mountainstar's eyes shone with regret. "Yes." He mewed. "To get rid of Moonstar."

I guess I'll be seeing the mountain cats again after all... "I promise to do my best to help your clan," Celina said solemnly.

-

"Well I'm in!" she said excitedly. "When do we start?"

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

I guess I'll be seeing the mountain cats again after all... "I promise to do my best to help your clan," Celina said solemnly.

-

"Well I'm in!" she said excitedly. "When do we start?"

"Thank you.." She mewed. "I am Nightfur.. My kit is Constellationkit.. And my sister is Shadownight." She said. "Allow your inner warrior to show in the heart of battle.."

With that, the she-cat faded.

-

"We start when the One Who Walks in Moonlight shows." Mountainstar mewed. "For now, keep silent,"

The tom faded.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:21 PM, __________________________ said:

"Thank you.." She mewed. "I am Nightfur.. My kit is Constellationkit.. And my sister is Shadownight." She said. "Allow your inner warrior to show in the heart of battle.."

With that, the she-cat faded.

-

"We start when the One Who Walks in Moonlight shows." Mountainstar mewed. "For now, keep silent,"

The tom faded.

"Goodbye," she said as the cat faded, a hint of fear in her voice. Cats don't just fade, do they? And what is she talking about, inner warrior? I'm sure there will be some sort of battle to get Moonstar out of power...but am I strong enough to fight it? 

One thing she knew for sure, the clan was the mountain cats. And she would have to find Shadownight again... And protect this cat's kit, Constellationkit.

-

Constellationkit was greatly confused. Is the moonlight cat coming now? Do I sit here alone until they do? 

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"Goodbye," she said as the cat faded, a hint of fear in her voice. Cats don't just fade, do they? And what is she talking about, inner warrior? I'm sure there will be some sort of battle to get Moonstar out of power...but am I strong enough to fight it? 

One thing she knew for sure, the clan was the mountain cats. And she would have to find Shadownight again... And protect this cat's kit, Constellationkit.

-

Constellationkit was greatly confused. Is the moonlight cat coming now? Do I sit here alone until they do? 

You woke in your nest.

You saw a new cat in a cage, not too far away.

He was a pale gray tabby, with white paws.

Your kits were still asleep.

-

You woke in the nest, next to Skykit, who was still asleep.

You saw that Lunarowl had two kits now, instead of three.

The missing kit was Lunakit.

What happened to her?

On 11/23/2021 at 1:35 PM, __________________________ said:

You woke in your nest.

You saw a new cat in a cage, not too far away.

He was a pale gray tabby, with white paws.

Your kits were still asleep.

-

You woke in the nest, next to Skykit, who was still asleep.

You saw that Lunarowl had two kits now, instead of three.

The missing kit was Lunakit.

What happened to her?

Celina crept over to the cage, careful not to wake up her kits.

-

She nudged Skykit awake, "Lunakit is missing!"

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

The tom hissed once his, scared, green eyes fell on you.

"Don't come any closer!" He hissed.

-

"Hm?" He replied tiredly. "What..?" He asked.

Celina realized he was probably going through a lot, "Where do you come from?" she meowed.

-

"She's not beside Lunarowl! She's gone!" Constellationkit was worried.

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina realized he was probably going through a lot, "Where do you come from?" she meowed.

-

"She's not beside Lunarowl! She's gone!" Constellationkit was worried.

"I-I come from outside.." He mewed. His tone was full of fear, but his eyes were curious and watchful.

-

"Does Lunarowl know?" Skykit asked, his voice quickly changing from tired to worried as he blinked his eyes.

30 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I-I come from outside.." He mewed. His tone was full of fear, but his eyes were curious and watchful.

-

"Does Lunarowl know?" Skykit asked, his voice quickly changing from tired to worried as he blinked his eyes.

A wild cat right here in my house! This is neat, though it must be pretty scary for them. All wild cats are fearful of humans, often irrationally so. "It'll be alright, there's nothing to fear," she assured him, "the hu-twolegs aren't going to eat you."

-

"I don't think so...we should let her know!" said Constellationkit springing up and bounding over to Lunarowl.

16 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

A wild cat right here in my house! This is neat, though it must be pretty scary for them. All wild cats are fearful of humans, often irrationally so. "It'll be alright, there's nothing to fear," she assured him, "the hu-twolegs aren't going to eat you."

-

"I don't think so...we should let her know!" said Constellationkit springing up and bounding over to Lunarowl.

The Tom's eyes flashed with amusement, before going dull again.

"I'm not worried about them eating me.." He mewed. "I've just had... Bad experiences.."

-

The she-cat lifted her head and let her gaze rest on you.

"Yes, Constellationkit?" She mewed.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The Tom's eyes flashed with amusement, before going dull again.

"I'm not worried about them eating me.." He mewed. "I've just had... Bad experiences.."

-

The she-cat lifted her head and let her gaze rest on you.

"Yes, Constellationkit?" She mewed.

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Celina gently, "some twolegs are nicer than others...so, uh, how'd you get caught? If you don't mind sharing, that is."

-

"Lunakit is gone! I mean, she isn't here!" Constellationkit frantically mewed.

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Celina gently, "some twolegs are nicer than others...so, uh, how'd you get caught? If you don't mind sharing, that is."

-

"Lunakit is gone! I mean, she isn't here!" Constellationkit frantically mewed.

"Some... Two-Legs.. Took me from my den, in the small forest beside here."

The tom said 'Twolegs' like he wasn't sure what they were.

-

"Oh.. Yes.." Lunarowl mewed. "She had a bad cough last night, so Starkit took her to the Medicine Den."

21 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Some... Two-Legs.. Took me from my den, in the small forest beside here."

The tom said 'Twolegs' like he wasn't sure what they were.

-

"Oh.. Yes.." Lunarowl mewed. "She had a bad cough last night, so Starkit took her to the Medicine Den."

"Is it the one across the Thunderpath?" asked Celina.

-

"Oh! Well she's in good hands, then." Constellationkit felt a measure of relief that her mother knew where she was "Is Shadowcreek back yet?" (i think that's the med cats name, right?)

37 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Is it the one across the Thunderpath?" asked Celina.

-

"Oh! Well she's in good hands, then." Constellationkit felt a measure of relief that her mother knew where she was "Is Shadowcreek back yet?" (i think that's the med cats name, right?)

"You mean.. The road?" He asked. "If you do, the no.. The one on this side.."

-

(Shadownight)(I know, the names can get confusing sometimes)

"Not yet," Lunarowl mewed. "She might be back sometime today or tomorrow."

34 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"You mean.. The road?" He asked. "If you do, the no.. The one on this side.."

-

(Shadownight)(I know, the names can get confusing sometimes)

"Not yet," Lunarowl mewed. "She might be back sometime today or tomorrow."

"Ah, so you call it a road too. You don't know about the wild cats, then?" 

-

"Oh...that's too bad," she said, dissapointed and concerned, "maybe...maybe we should go give Starkit some help!" she suggested to Skykit.

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Ah, so you call it a road too. You don't know about the wild cats, then?" 

-

"Oh...that's too bad," she said, dissapointed and concerned, "maybe...maybe we should go give Starkit some help!" she suggested to Skykit.

"About Floral and her cats?" The tom mewed. "Yeah, I know them.."

-

"Sure," Skykit mewed. "But I bet she'll just say "just sit off to the side somewhere. I don't want to be tripping over you.", but we can try!"

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"About Floral and her cats?" The tom mewed. "Yeah, I know them.."

-

"Sure," Skykit mewed. "But I bet she'll just say "just sit off to the side somewhere. I don't want to be tripping over you.", but we can try!"

"I was talking about the ones in the woods and mountains beyond the road. I've never heard of Flower befofe. What's her group like? Not good, I'm guessing?"

-

"Let's go then," said an eager Constellationkit, "the sooner we find out if she needs help or not the better."