1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Awe, thanks!"

Just then, a cat called to her.

"Coming!" She called back. "Sorry, Glimmeringkit, I have to go.."

She got up and trotted off

:<<

She wandered around a bit more.

On 5/13/2021 at 10:20 AM, __________________________ said:

Just then, Shadownight came back with familiar looking leaves in her mouth. She sat them down, "Moonstar," she dipped her head to the blue-gray she-cat, who dipped her head to the medicine cat.

"Constellationkit, you remember what to do, correct?" The medicine cat asked you

"A..  big kit?" She looked confused.

You were confused to, her eyes faded from golden to orange

"Yes," said Constellationkit, picking up a leaf in her mouth and chewing it. It tasted as disgusting as ever, but she hoped this time the pain would sub-side.

On 5/14/2021 at 3:23 PM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

:<<

She wandered around a bit more.

You noticed some other older cats, around Crystalpaw's age. You also saw a small group of older cats, older than Crystalpaw, headed towards the entrance of camp.

23 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yes," said Constellationkit, picking up a leaf in her mouth and chewing it. It tasted as disgusting as ever, but she hoped this time the pain would sub-side.

"Good," Said the medicine cat, "Tell me if there's still pain later on." She said, dipping her head again to the blue-gray cat, before leaving.

"Well, the storm's to a point stopped." the blue-gray she-cat said. You recalled Shadownight saying her name was 'Moonstar'.

She walked away as well, going towards the entrance. "Cats of MoonClan. The storm has passed, and it is time to go back to camp." She said, once everyone had gathered close by. "Warriors and queens, stay with kits until we get there. Duskpaw, Darkpaw, help Shadownight with her herbs."

Receiving orders, the cats did as they were told.

Moonstar exited, followed by her clan. A silver-white tortoiseshell she-cat nudged you forward.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

You noticed some other older cats, around Crystalpaw's age. You also saw a small group of older cats, older than Crystalpaw, headed towards the entrance of camp.

She went over

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

One of them, a black tom, glanced your way, but didn't say anything. The other one, a dark silver tom, noticed you, but he didn't ignore you, "Hello there!" He greeted you

"Hi!" :DD

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Good," Said the medicine cat, "Tell me if there's still pain later on." She said, dipping her head again to the blue-gray cat, before leaving.

"Well, the storm's to a point stopped." the blue-gray she-cat said. You recalled Shadownight saying her name was 'Moonstar'.

She walked away as well, going towards the entrance. "Cats of MoonClan. The storm has passed, and it is time to go back to camp." She said, once everyone had gathered close by. "Warriors and queens, stay with kits until we get there. Duskpaw, Darkpaw, help Shadownight with her herbs."

Receiving orders, the cats did as they were told.

Moonstar exited, followed by her clan. A silver-white tortoiseshell she-cat nudged you forward.

Wow! Everyone does everything she says! But why? I don't get it. "Who are you?" asked Constellationkit curiously to the cat nudging her forward.

(Also can u take my character form/application from the last one and put it in an archive here so I can  easily view stuff about Constellationkit if I need to be reminded?)

• Paw up 1

13 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Wow! Everyone does everything she says! But why? I don't get it. "Who are you?" asked Constellationkit curiously to the cat nudging her forward.

"I'm Starrynight," She replied, "Now c'mon, lets go.." She nudged you again

13 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Also can u take my character form/application from the last one and put it in an archive here so I can  easily view stuff about Constellationkit if I need to be reminded?)

(I'll try to get it to you eventually, either tomorrow or the day after. (Mainly b/c I gtg).)

• Paw up 1

8 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"I'm Duskpaw," The dark silver one said, "this is my brother, Darkpaw," He said, batting at the black tom's ear

"Hi.." Darkpaw said bitterly

"Well I'm glimmering'kit!"

(It was being stupid and didn't post on the front page, sorry)

-

Player- @Chiyanna

Name: Constalation(kit) [Sorry so long lol, but I wanted a unique night name and I figured nobody would have chosen this yet lol]

Appearance: Is black with white splotches. Has white spots on their back forming a line, which is their namesake. Has yellow eyes.

Description: Her personality will develop as she grows. Her general disposition is goofy and she enjoys company. Is quite attatched to her mother, but at the moment could care less about her siblings. They may have a greater relationship as time goes on, however.

Mother- Nightfur, a black she-cat with yellow eyes

Father- ???, said to have died fighting a lynx

Siblings- Owlkit, faint black tom with green eyes, ???, abandoned for not baring a night-themed name

Name: Celina

Appearance/Looks: A calico cat with green eyes

Description: A kittypet who loves to be outside. She has heard stories about the wild cats and may venture into the forest at some point. She does love her people however. She's a good huntress. She has had kits of her own and isn't fixed.

Kits- 

Sleepy- White tom with silver tail, and tips of ears. One silver splotch on his back. Green eyes

Cotton- White she-cat with blue eyes.

Kitty- Calico she-cat with green eyes.

Player- @Green the Fiery Fox

Name: GlimmeringNight

Appearance/Looks: a midnight black, fluffy she with big, white spots across her back like a fawn. She has piercing, yellow eyes.

Description: Quiet and non-reactive. She's a loner(personality-wise) and finds noises, crowds, and one on one conversations uncomfortable. She's not a follower nor a leader and creates her own path.

Mother- Moonstar- Gray-blue tabby, piercing black eyes.

Father- Darknight- Dark gray tom, crimson eyes.

Sibling(s)(If you want them)- Shellpaw- Light gray tom, black eyes. Crystalpaw, Blue-gray she-cat, color changing eyes.

Player- @Cyclone The Dragon

Name: Starry(kit)

Appearance/Looks: Black she-cat with tiny white spots. Basically TenneleFlowers OC Spottedshadow, but with more white spots and blue eyes.

Description: Starrykit is very straightforward and normally serious, and she likes to hang out in the medicine den. She is a good friend to everybody she meets and hopes to be a medicine cat.

Biological Mother- ???- Died to rockfall

Biological Father- ???- Died fighting a lynx

Biological Siblings- None

-

Adopted Mother- Spiritsky- Silver she-cat, blue eyes

Adopted Father- ???

Adopted Siblings- Moonkit- silver-black tabby she-kit, crimson eyes. Skykit- Black tom, silver eyes. ???- Abandoned

Player- @Cyclone The Dragon

Name: Eclipsemoon

Appearance/Looks: Eclipse.thumb.png.a1d72ff10764f283db5116f8f8919787.png

Description: Born into MoonClan and kidnapped by a Twoleg as an apprentice, Eclipsemoon is very serious, snappy, and secretive. The only cats he likes hanging out with are his closest friends (if this guy is accepted any options for frendos?) and his little sister. As for his collar, he can't get it off. Lots of warriors have tried. Never succeded. SOME TWOLEG WITCHERY :D

Mother: Ded

Father: Ded

Siblings: my one other OC

• Eek! 1

18 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"That's good!" He replied, then suddenly, looking a little more serious, "I saw what you did yesterday," He looked hesitant. "How'd you do it?"

"you mean the friend I made?" She giggled.

Appearance/Looks: Black she-cat with tiny white spots. Basically TenneleFlowers OC Spottedshadow, but with more white spots and blue eyes.

Description: Starrykit is very straightforward and normally serious, and she likes to hang out in the medicine den. She is a good friend to everybody she meets and hopes to be a medicine cat.

Mother: idk- whoever is fine with me if any of yall who have a queen OC dont mind havin another kit. if not ima just say the mom died

Father: same as mom- idk

Siblings: eh might make another oc but idk

19 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"you mean the friend I made?" She giggled.

"Yeah! How'd you manage to do it?" He asked, curiosity filled his eyes

19 hours ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Mother: idk- whoever is fine with me if any of yall who have a queen OC dont mind havin another kit. if not ima just say the mom died

Father: same as mom- idk

Siblings: eh might make another oc but idk

Biological Mother- ???- Died to rockfall

Biological Father- ???- Died fighting a lynx

Biological Siblings- None

-

Adopted Mother- Spiritsky- Silver she-cat, blue eyes

Adopted Father- ???

Adopted Siblings- Moonkit- silver-black tabby she-kit, crimson eyes. Skykit- Black tom, silver eyes. ???- Abandoned

-Keep

-Change

1 minute ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(im completely fine with that :D)

(also don't know where to startttt-)

I'll start you now, I just needed to know that you were okay with the decision)

You awoke, but you saw nothing. Only pitch black. There was a slight glow, it seemed to be approaching you.

In a heartbeat, it was in front of you. A cat.

"Hello, Starrykit," it seemed to say